PLEASE PUT THE KNIGHT RIDER THEME IN THE SHOW

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

xmguy
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: PLEASE PUT THE KNIGHT RIDER THEME IN THE SHOW

Post by xmguy » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:06 pm

the original KITT wrote:What about this. I really like it. Based on the original. TOS theme u can hear as it is just muted down as the metal version plays over it. (but you can still here it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=e ... Ar0oG4kJi8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
That's cool
LOYAL Knight Rider fan since 1995
:spmgo:

the original KITT
Operative

Post by the original KITT » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:14 pm

xmguy wrote:I like the new theme so much I made it into my cellphone ringtone! :oops: I'm very addicted I guess!
Ok.. But don't u find that the show is lacking the Knight rider feel. The metal music (already stated here) ruins the mood (for me). evidient when mike goes and rescues KI3T when KARR returns etc they use this crap music which don't suit the show. I'm just saying that making an updated version of TOS theme and incorporating it (not just the 3 distinct beats) into the new show will make the show better. (sound is a very important aspect)

Obviously i would like to see the new theme tune scrapped, (doubt that will happen) but it is good until about 16 seconds after that it just goes into a world of its own. :(
Michael:“KITT I NEED YAH!”
Kitt:“ON MY WAY MICHAEL!”

xmguy
Rookie

Post by xmguy » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:14 pm

Mad Max Smart wrote:The new theme tune is great.
I've got it as my ringtone and would love to hear an extended version.

But I've still got to admit that the original KR and StreetHawk themes were awesome too.
I have all 3.

Knight Rider 80's (coming soon)

Street Hawk, Version1
http://mythreedals.com/ringtones/SH.mp3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Street Hawk, Version 2
http://mythreedals.com/ringtones/SH-V2-r.mp3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Knight Rider 2008 series
http://mythreedals.com/ringtones/new_kr_thm.mp3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:D:D

xmguy
Rookie

Post by xmguy » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:16 pm

the original KITT wrote:
xmguy wrote:I like the new theme so much I made it into my cellphone ringtone! :oops: I'm very addicted I guess!
Ok.. But don't u find that the show is lacking the Knight rider feel. The metal music (already stated here) ruins the mood (for me). evidient when mike goes and rescues KI3T when KARR returns etc they use this crap music which don't suit the show. I'm just saying that making an updated version of TOS theme and incorporating it (not just the 3 distinct beats) into the new show will make the show better. (sound is a very important aspect)

Obviously i would like to see the new theme tune scrapped, (doubt that will happen) but it is good until about 16 seconds after that it just goes into a world of its own. :(
I enjoy the original theme music also. But I also enjoy the updated metal version.

the original KITT
Operative

Post by the original KITT » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:19 pm

the original KITT wrote:
loll. Guess i am dedicated to the old theme tune. I have that as my ringtone lol. It's just too good, i'm always humming it or something.

If Knight rider does get a second series (fingers crossed) will GST be replaced? :kitt:

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:34 pm

100% agree. Thats what my point is. I.e the first post by me :D
Well, atleast we understand eachother :D
Michael: Kitt what matters to me is who you are not what you look like. Sure we don't have the car so we can't turbo boost so we can't go over 200 miles an hour but it was all icing on the cake anyway

the original KITT
Operative

Post by the original KITT » Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:23 am

Knight-Armen wrote:
100% agree. Thats what my point is. I.e the first post by me :D
Well, atleast we understand eachother :D

:D :good:

:kitt:

KnightINSTINCT
FLAG Recruit

Post by KnightINSTINCT » Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:51 am

Ya know, the new version isn't that bad. It's different, showing an evolution to KITT and the series. But, if they ever use the whole theme and put it in the middle of the show.....that would be cool :)

the original KITT
Operative

Post by the original KITT » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:41 am

If they get the rythmic tune and accomany it with the distinctive beats and also the melody. This programme will KICK ARSE!!

:kitt:

reanimation
Stranger
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by reanimation » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:24 pm

Hey does anyone know who recorded the new theme tune, I really like it, but agree they could do more with it in the show.

And pleeeease make a series 2!

Aydann.
Rookie
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Aydann. » Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:44 am

the original KITT wrote:What about this. I really like it. Based on the original. TOS theme u can hear as it is just muted down as the metal version plays over it. (but you can still here it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=e ... Ar0oG4kJi8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I Love it! But when its introducing Deanna Russo's Name.. It's as if Deanna is KITT.. As her name shows up when KITT is their.. LOL
One man can make a difference, Michael.