Graiman and FLAG

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

SadArticle
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Graiman and FLAG

Post by SadArticle » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:59 am

It is mentioned on one of the DVD bonus features that the character of Charles Graiman was plugging a plothole, because it was never specifically stated in the original series who created Kitt (although Kitt does refer to Wilton Knight as his creator). But how did Charles get his hands on all the Foundation/Knight Industries money, to pass onto Sarah after his death? If, in the KR08 universe, Charles was bundled off into something like a witness protection programme after creating the first Kitt - trying to merge the backstory of the pilot with the series - what is his connection with Wilton, Devon and FLAG?

Anybody with a creative brain got any theories? And if this question has already been posed, just point me in the right direction. Thanks!
We'll never get the smell out of the upholstery - Kitt, Knightlines

kenobi
Volunteer

Re: Graiman and FLAG

Post by kenobi » Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:31 pm

These "Posts" has to do with Charles Graiman and his involment with buliding the first KITT, the KITTS [KI2T, KI3T], or KARR. And in that way also to do with Charles Involvment to FLAG. Because is technical one and the same- KITT, FLAG, KARR and so on. I know you want to know how Charles is connected with Devon, Wilton (Knight), MIchael Knight and Flag. Theres is no direct answere, but I thougt this thread will help you:

"viewtopic.php?f=1046&t=13800&hilit=Von+Vorman"

But KITT was built with the Help from three Guys. In the other Thread (link above) someone says that KITT was created by:
"Von Vermon, Yamata, and some other guy"
But the Name is Von Vorman, not Vermon!!!! It sounds like Dr. Foreman from the TV Series "House" aka. "House, M.D." but its actually written V O N V O R M A N. I think its a Germany Guy. Or the Charakter should be intendet do be from Europe. Because in Former Days they use Names like these. "Ludwig van Beethoven" for Example, althought he is written with Van not Von. For another Example: Doctor Emmet L. Brown form the "Back to the Future" Movie and Series, stated that his Orgins were from Europe. In Former Days his Grandfahter used the Name VON BRAUN. After they travellt to the US they chanched the Name in Brown. But its not important, its only a Example. And the Next is Yamata, a Japanese Guy. I think it sould show that KITT was bulit from a International Team. A International Dream Team of... Detectivs... no... only a joke. Of Course a International Dream Team of Inventors. And the
"other Guy"
is called Breland. They come thogether to bulit or rebuilt KITT after his accident in the Episode "Junk Yard Dog" (TOS, Season 3). in this episode Bonnie (Barstow) states that Von Vorman lives in Switzerland's. Dr. Breland wasnt featured much in this Episode. Dr. Yamata and Vorman have more Scenes. And Von Vorman has the most line if not all lines. Breland has no text in this Episode. So now Wonder if no one remember his Name. Dr. Yamata is seen with Von Vorman together and i also think his Name is easier to remeber. Dr, Graiman isn't mentiond in this Episode! Why? They have discussed it in the Other Thread. And his relation to FLAG and Wilton Knight? Well... hmmm... as in the Other Thread was written alredy, "we" or lets say I, I would say that Wilton get him on Board to create the KI of KITT. Along with Vorman, Yamata and Breland. But its only my thoughs... You sould read the Other Thread... maybey they can help to... to... understand it better...

You also mentiond the Money... and Sarah... well as in another Thread was alredy disscussed (i do not remaber the Titel of the Thread...)... We or they... (I haven't join the Forum at that time the Topic was discussed) have sayed / discussed it, and technical "Jennifer Knight" the Daughter from Wilton and Elisabeth Knight, Brother of Garth Knight should "rule" FLAG. Althoug she still lives. In KR 2000 or TKR [I dont count KR 2010 to the "Francise"] (thougt even KR 08 ignores the other Spin Offs) it never mentions her. It was never revealed what happent to the Daughter of Wilton Knight. If she is sill alive she should become all the Money... But... KR 2008 goes in another Direction and they also dont mentioned her... This Topic (Who should get the Money? Sarah Graiman or Jennifer Knight?) was also disscused in another Thread... but i don't remeber where. I would say if you really want to know - its up to you - you should search after Jennifer Knight and you will find it!!

HOPE I COULD HELP. (And i hope "we are now getting somewhere" - Quote Inspector... sorry-- Chief Inspector Jacques Clouseau)

SadArticle
Operative

Post by SadArticle » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:12 am

Thanks for the link, kenobi - I thought there would probably be an existing thread covering this question, but didn't know where to start searching! I also found the other thread about the money - with the subject header 'Sarah Graiman' - but there isn't a workable answer, really.

Charles Graiman might fit into the original backstory as part of the large team working on KARR and then Kitt, although Bonnie created Kitt's AI in 'my' canon universe, but I have no idea why he ended up with all the money! Unless - Graiman created KARR v 1.0, and then was sent into hiding when KARR was shut down, only to sneak out to the bridge after KvK and rescue the working CPU to rebuild later, threatening FLAG/KI with the resurrection of his rogue AI! Aha! That would explain why the idiot built a second KARR who sounded exactly like the first, and yet couldn't program the same level of personality into KI3T! :wink:

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:38 am

In my mind, it was many guys in many "departments" that created KITT and Graiman was the leader and VonVorman second.

They didn't need Graiman to show up in JYD because Graiman probably taught VonVorman everything there is to know about creating an AI.

In my mind, Wilton and Graiman teamed up originally to discuss plans of creating KITT and then employed scientists to help with the job, VonVorman being the leader of his department.
Love boxing? http://www.ringnews24.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

SadArticle
Operative

Post by SadArticle » Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:24 pm

Hi, Skav! I think the backstory can be twisted to suit any character or series, which is part of what makes the show so much fun, especially for obsessives like me who like to write fan fiction!

The team who built KARR and Kitt would have been huge, with different sections working on the car, the computer, the gadgets, etc. In my mind, Von Voorman, Yumata and Breeland built the car, Berio on electronics or the AI team, and hey, even that guy Key from TKR, who designed the scanner! :wink: The only reason I want Bonnie and not Graiman to have created Kitt is that Bonnie obviously cared deeply for him, whereas Graiman (in the pilot, at least) cannibalised him for parts. Anyone who puts that much time and effort, and possibly blood, sweat and tears, into programming an intelligent and sentient computer would not just scrap him and start again. Even Devon said that Bonnie was like a mother to Kitt, at one point! I imagine Bonnie to have already been working on Kitt's AI before he was KITT, perhaps for the 'government mainframe' he mentions in 'Goliath Returns', and then recruited by Wilton Knight when KARR went bad and had to be shut down. The car might have been Graiman's idea, but I prefer it that Bonnie shaped Kitt's personality.

But Graiman can have KARR - that would make sense :wink:

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:54 pm

Hi, Sadarticle, hope you have been keeping well! :)

I see that your love for the Bonnie character is still fresh and alive, even after all these years, haha. :good:

I agree that the characters and backstory can be suited to the imagination, I guess it's kind of good that they didn't actually fill in the blanks for the Graiman character although had the show gone on to a second season, that could have been a different story.

I suppose it's a blessing that Gary Scott Thompson didn't go on to contradict any of the original series, lol!

Did you like the new show?
Love boxing? http://www.ringnews24.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

kenobi
Volunteer

Post by kenobi » Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:28 pm

Hi, it was a pleasure to help. I am happy that i could help!

I also can see your love for Bonnie! I - like you - like Bonnie but i also like April (Curtis). Its a shame that she appeared with no reason - okay the reason she appeared is that is was replacing Bonnie because the Actor Patrica left the Series afer Season 1 only to return at the beginning at Season 3 (a real Fan know the Facts) - and dissapered with no mention where she has gone or why. I like April and Rebecca the Actor who portraits April.

You also might got right that Bonnie worked on KITTS KI. But not for FLAG direcly, but for another Company. Because Bonnie wasn't in "Charge" when all the "Things" happend! Remember?

In the Origninal KARR Episode "Trust doesnt Rust" wich is KARRs First Screen Aperrance. There was the Scene at FLAG Headquarter when this Dialoge came together:

Michael Knight: Why wasn't I told about the other car?
Devon Miles: Oh, Michael please.
Michael Knight: No Michael please, I had a right to know.
Devon Miles: Yes you did. Let me explain. Six months before we found you in the desert, near death, Wilton activated what was probably the crowning achievement of his life.
Michael Knight: KITT.
Devon Miles: No, KARR. K-A-R-R.
Michael Knight: What's KARR?
Devon Miles: The Knight Automated Roving Robot. That was Wilton's title for his prototype vehicle.
Michael Knight: I think I like KITT better.
Devon Miles: You can say that again. Now, KITT's primary function is to serve you. To protect you from harm.
Bonnie Barstow: KARR, the ealier had no such program. Instead, it's primary fuction is self-preservation.
Michael Knight: And that was a mistake?
Devon Miles: A major one.
Michael Knight: Like not telling me about this?
Michael looks at Bonnie.
Bonnie Barstow: Don't look at me! It was before my time!

Devon Miles: Just a Wilton Knight realised his mistake in not programming KARR properly, his company was virtually toppled from within by the same people that left you for dead on that desert highway. As we struggled to save your life, and I attempted to build a safer car, the earlier model was put in storage. I thought Wilton had it dismantled before he died. But, I was wrong.
Michael Knight: Ok, I'm sorry. But I still don't see how one computer program can make all that much difference.
Bonnie Barstow: Michael, KITT's primary function to protect human life, is for one of a better word, altruistic.
Devon Miles: But KARR without that program is self-serving. Almost animalistic in nature. Being devoid of a conscience, it's potentially dangerous. If the people who now have it, misuse it. Program it with information that it considers threatening, they could create a menace that would quickly grow beyond their control.
Michael Knight: Devon?
Devon Miles: Yes, Michael?
Michael Knight: I think we should get that car back.

There you have it: Bonnie Barstow: Don't look at me! It was before my time! So Bonnie came to FLAG later after KARR and mabey also KITT was built. That would explane why she wasn't seen in the TV Pilot Movie. It also could be the possibility that she was there but not showed to us. That she was "in the Background" and not important. But as she says: "It was before my time" and as she later says the Original Team that creates KITT was "Von Vorman, Yamata and Breland" So THE ONLY POSSIBILITY IS THAT BONNIE WORKED FOR A OTHER COMPANY THAT HAS INDIRECTLY TO DO WITH KITT. THAT THEY MADE SOME PART OF KITT. But if so it woudn't be important parts. Because KITT was the Major Project, FLAG Built KITT and not a other Company. Maybey some not important Parts were from the "outside" but the Major Parts like the KI was built at FLAG. So I doubt Bonnie has something to do with it (with building the KI), also that the stated it was before her time. So I see no chance that she was involved (in bulding KITTs K) There is the possibility that she build other Parts of KITT but not something important as the KI of KITT, also FLAG would not "outsourcing" something important like the KI. FLAG or Knight Industries, or whatever... would never let this important Thing done buy someone else but themself. Because the others could destory the KI or built it wrong or what ever. So FLAG built the KI and Bonnie seems not to be involved in it!!! But who knows?

The Answere or better: The Truth is out there.

Kenobi! Hop I could help!

Super Flash
Rookie

Post by Super Flash » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:35 am

:D Hello There Everyone,

I agree with the last post here and feel that he or she is dead on. I would like to add that Doctor Graiman could have had a hand in KITT's construction and requested to remain anonymous since being a genius he was also paranoid as we saw in The Pilot Episode that aired in February 2008. So, that is why he was not mentioned at all during Knight Rider's original run. As for Gary Scott Thompson I will never get why I have to keep reading about him? The programming executives at NBC should be mentioned for the show's demise more so that GST. :kittconv:

Well, that is it for now and take care,
Michael P. Nepa :kittside:

P.S. Great Job in copy those lines from Trust Doesn't Rust Episode and I agree that Bonnie cared for KITT and so forth and kept him up and running and repaired and helped rebuild him but, she had little or anything to do with his creation and construction... :kitt2:
Knight Rider Lives!!!

SadArticle
Operative

Post by SadArticle » Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:26 am

Skav wrote:I see that your love for the Bonnie character is still fresh and alive, even after all these years, haha. :good:
Of course! She's a fantastic character, convincingly portrayed by Patricia - a true role model for women, especially when the series aired first time around.

And I'm currently watching the pre-reboot episodes of the new series on DVD, after only watching from KARR-e's return onwards when the show was on Sci-Fi UK (slowly does it!) I think, had they kept to a format like the original series, KR08 might have worked better - Charles (Devon), Sarah (Bonnie), Mike and KI3T. Billy and Zoe are superfluous and get on my nerves - the trimmed cast list is too 'young' to carry the reinvention of FLAG.

Honestly, I think I prefer the first ten or so episodes to those after the reboot - the FBI angle gave the show a different twist to the original, which it needed, because it was never going to successfully emulate the 80s version.

But hey, at least it's watchable! :good:

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:54 am

SadArticle wrote:
Skav wrote:I see that your love for the Bonnie character is still fresh and alive, even after all these years, haha. :good:
Of course! She's a fantastic character, convincingly portrayed by Patricia - a true role model for women, especially when the series aired first time around.

And I'm currently watching the pre-reboot episodes of the new series on DVD, after only watching from KARR-e's return onwards when the show was on Sci-Fi UK (slowly does it!) I think, had they kept to a format like the original series, KR08 might have worked better - Charles (Devon), Sarah (Bonnie), Mike and KI3T. Billy and Zoe are superfluous and get on my nerves - the trimmed cast list is too 'young' to carry the reinvention of FLAG.

Honestly, I think I prefer the first ten or so episodes to those after the reboot - the FBI angle gave the show a different twist to the original, which it needed, because it was never going to successfully emulate the 80s version.

But hey, at least it's watchable! :good:
I agree, I hated Billy and Zoe making all that false humour up. :x

After the KARR episode, the show returned to it's more basic roots and the ratings went up in the US again. I can't understand why they won't make a season 2. The first seasons always have to find their footing.

I didn't understand at first when you said "reboot" but I'm guessing you mean when they made those changes and trimmed the cast, mid season. :)

While we have our difference of opinion on whether we liked the show before or after the "reboot", I do agree that Sarah taking over FLAG was a bit of a stretch and didn't seem right as such.

It was a mistake to get rid of Graiman. Surely ridding the show of Billy and Zoe, together, should have equalled Davison's pay cheque, lol!

SadArticle
Operative

Post by SadArticle » Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:44 pm

Skav wrote: After the KARR episode, the show returned to it's more basic roots and the ratings went up in the US again. I can't understand why they won't make a season 2. The first seasons always have to find their footing.

It was a mistake to get rid of Graiman. Surely ridding the show of Billy and Zoe, together, should have equalled Davison's pay cheque, lol!
Agreed on first seasons - even the original series is more miss than hit to start with! :lol: But the original Knight Rider also had strong characters and a fresh angle - I can understand why NBC don't want to struggle any further with such a flimsy premise. 'It's Knight Rider, but it's not, but it really is', etc.

And yes, why pick the two kiddies over Charles Graiman? Unless, as you suggest, it was to cut costs (although I didn't really like Bruce Davison either, but I know he's a popular actor). This is where I think the reboot (losing the FBI and half the cast) went wrong - the first episodes look to be aimed at a teenage to early thirties demographic, whereas the revised KR08 went straight for the kids/teens, with the young cast and Transformers. Why listen to the original fans and then pitch for a younger generation? :roll:

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:10 pm

SadArticle wrote:
Skav wrote: After the KARR episode, the show returned to it's more basic roots and the ratings went up in the US again. I can't understand why they won't make a season 2. The first seasons always have to find their footing.

Agreed on first seasons - even the original series is more miss than hit to start with! :lol: But the original Knight Rider also had strong characters and a fresh angle - I can understand why NBC don't want to struggle any further with such a flimsy premise. 'It's Knight Rider, but it's not, but it really is', etc.

And yes, why pick the two kiddies over Charles Graiman? Unless, as you suggest, it was to cut costs (although I didn't really like Bruce Davison either, but I know he's a popular actor). This is where I think the reboot (losing the FBI and half the cast) went wrong - the first episodes look to be aimed at a teenage to early thirties demographic, whereas the revised KR08 went straight for the kids/teens, with the young cast and Transformers. Why listen to the original fans and then pitch for a younger generation? :roll:
Mind you, to be fair, TOS was primarily aimed toward kids when it originally aired. :wink:

sfusco3
Rookie

Post by sfusco3 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:48 pm

I going to add this
At the festival in vegas last march justin breuning said that they had a whole back story on what happen to the knight 2000 and why the knight 3000 is a mustang. He said that Charles had a 68 shelby mustang and loved that car his soon to be wife and him would travel often in it and he sold it so that they could get married. When his wife died his was in the process of building the knight 3000 and as a tribute to her he choose the mustang as the shell for the 3000. Now he took the knight 2000's systems and through the nanotech process changed parts from the knight 2000 and put them into the 3000 which would explain why we see both a trans am and knight2000 parts in the lab at the beginning of the pilot
Ok I heard the the backstory on mike tracuer/micheal knight jr. is this as we know Micheal Knight's and Jennifer from the pilot's son so now Jennifer is really Jennifer Knight from the episode Knight of the Juggernalt season 4. She as you remember had taken over control of Knight Industries and the other Knight companies. That was as a result of Wilton's death and his wife helping Garth to escape and use the MBS formula on Goliath. So if you remember there was alot of tension between Micheal and Jennifer in that episode, a love/hate relationship. So now after Micheal saves the day he and Jennifer become close since he is the only one left that had her father's vision and since he looks like both her brother Garth and Wilton when he was young he feels a connection. She becomes pregnant with Mike and it is desided that she and mike have to go into hiding inorder to have protection from those that might use Micheal Knight's family to take him down. The foundation continues to be run by Devon until his death at which time the foundation is shut down and only Knight Industries continues to operate under control of someone else but Jennifer stills holds ownership and shares of the company. When she is killed in the pilot in her will she leaves Charles everything until Mike Tracuer someday become ready to take it over.

SadArticle
Operative

Post by SadArticle » Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:08 am

That's interesting, sfusco3, thanks. The other word I'm thinking of is 'tenuous', but interesting also! :wink:

She was supposed to be Jennifer Knight? Really? I know she was grateful to Michael at the end of 'Juggernaut', but that's stretching it somewhat! :|

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:24 am

sfusco3 wrote:I going to add this
At the festival in vegas last march justin breuning said that they had a whole back story on what happen to the knight 2000 and why the knight 3000 is a mustang. He said that Charles had a 68 shelby mustang and loved that car his soon to be wife and him would travel often in it and he sold it so that they could get married. When his wife died his was in the process of building the knight 3000 and as a tribute to her he choose the mustang as the shell for the 3000. Now he took the knight 2000's systems and through the nanotech process changed parts from the knight 2000 and put them into the 3000 which would explain why we see both a trans am and knight2000 parts in the lab at the beginning of the pilot
Ok I heard the the backstory on mike tracuer/micheal knight jr. is this as we know Micheal Knight's and Jennifer from the pilot's son so now Jennifer is really Jennifer Knight from the episode Knight of the Juggernalt season 4. She as you remember had taken over control of Knight Industries and the other Knight companies. That was as a result of Wilton's death and his wife helping Garth to escape and use the MBS formula on Goliath. So if you remember there was alot of tension between Micheal and Jennifer in that episode, a love/hate relationship. So now after Micheal saves the day he and Jennifer become close since he is the only one left that had her father's vision and since he looks like both her brother Garth and Wilton when he was young he feels a connection. She becomes pregnant with Mike and it is desided that she and mike have to go into hiding inorder to have protection from those that might use Micheal Knight's family to take him down. The foundation continues to be run by Devon until his death at which time the foundation is shut down and only Knight Industries continues to operate under control of someone else but Jennifer stills holds ownership and shares of the company. When she is killed in the pilot in her will she leaves Charles everything until Mike Tracuer someday become ready to take it over.
That's kinda....gross. To be impregnated by someone who looks like her brother. :shock:

WIBoomer1
FLAG Recruit

Post by WIBoomer1 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:59 am

Not just that, but the timing is all wrong. It'd mean that KR 08's Michael Knight would have been like 22 when the Pilot came out...I just don't buy it.

sfusco3
Rookie

Post by sfusco3 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:29 am

You have to remember it's a tv show many of the things they do are not realistic. The writers used artistic license to create a back story, much like knight rider 2000 was suppose to take place in the year 2000 but the movie came out in 1991. They said back then that the MK didn't age because of the plastic surgery he had when he was shot in the face he ages much slower.

Super Flash
Rookie

Post by Super Flash » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:58 am

:D Hello There Everyone,

I can see alot of interesting comments were made since I last posted on this thread.

First off, I have no problems with Billy and Zoey and felt that they were fine for the show.

As for the back story as told by sfusco3 it is certainly interesting and plauseable. It would make sense and certainly fill in the gaps between the 2008 pilot and series. I do agree with the gross comment to have a relationship with a person that resemble your relative just doesn't seem right at all.

Well, that is it for now and take care,
Michael P. Nepa. :kitt2:
Knight Rider Lives!!!

sfusco3
Rookie

Post by sfusco3 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:57 pm

I agree that it would be gross, and I got an e-mail correcting what I wrote from someone else who also heard it.
everything I wrote in my post was correct except Jennifer did not get pregnant my Micheal, she is how ever still Mike Tracuer's mother but not biologicaly. Mike is really MK and Stephanie Mason's child that was taken in my Jennifer and raised as her son. Mike was concieved during the time that MK goes undercover as a rock star in the "let it be me" episode of season 2. The foundation put the child in protection and that is why we don't see stevie in season 3 cause she is pregnant. It also explains how Devon knew where to find her in "scent of roses" and why MK was going to retire, Stephanie was in protective custody of the foundation. It also address the age issue brought up previously. Would have been 1984 what she got pregnant.

SadArticle
Operative

Post by SadArticle » Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:57 pm

sfusco3 wrote:Mike is really MK and Stephanie Mason's child that was taken in my Jennifer and raised as her son. Mike was concieved during the time that MK goes undercover as a rock star in the "let it be me" episode of season 2. The foundation put the child in protection and that is why we don't see stevie in season 3 cause she is pregnant. It also explains how Devon knew where to find her in "scent of roses" and why MK was going to retire, Stephanie was in protective custody of the foundation. It also address the age issue brought up previously. Would have been 1984 what she got pregnant.
Is that the 'official' KR08 backstory, then? Just a thought, but why would Michael stay away from Mike after Stevie's death? Surely he would want to stay in contact with the only living connection to late wife? Stevie was in witness protection because of her own actions, not Michael's, and wasn't Durant trying to kill Michael not Stevie anyway? Not that it matters, but there are gaps. Thanks for updating the source, sfusco3, but ...

Wow, I like that even less! It does make sense, apart from the Jennifer angle, and I know that most fans want Stevie to be his mother, but I hate that character. As Skav can testify to :wink: I like to pretend that Stevie doesn't exist and I never watch the trilogy, so my mature response will have to be: LA!LA!LA! I'm not listening :mrgreen:

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:13 pm

Maybe he buddied up with Wilton Knight when he was with F.L.A.G.Or perhaps he was recruited directly by Wilton to start work on AI.In Goliath Returns we learn that Kitt first took consciousness in a mainframe in Washington..Or perhaps he felt he wanted to re-establish F.L.A.G. and just named his account F.L.A.G.

SadArticle
Operative

Post by SadArticle » Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:04 am

Knight Racer wrote:Or perhaps he felt he wanted to re-establish F.L.A.G. and just named his account F.L.A.G.
Do you know, that version of events never even occurred to me. Makes sense, I think I'll run with this! Thanks! :good:

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:08 am

I'm not lying here but I just wanted to say that when I first saw the show (KR 08), I was also thinking about who could be Mike's mother and came up with the same explanation as that supposedly official one. It's logical and I like it. :good:

I could buy Mike's age of 22, why not? He has probably had to grow up fast anyway what with being in the military and all.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:44 pm

My suggestion makes the most sense since in the pilot 2 hour movie,Charles said he wanted to re-activate F.L.A.G. which he managed to do by the end of the show.His dream,as Wilton Knight's came to frutition.