Melody's Karr

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

LCBenson
Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Melody's Karr

Post by LCBenson » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:11 pm

Hey! Know what? You should check out www.fanfiction.net. Know why? Because it's awesome!
That's where you can go to write stories about shows and other stuff. Guess what? Knight Rider has its own section! My favorite section by the way. :D I'm currently writing a story called Melody's Karr. Here's a short 'summary.'
Devon's brother, David, has recently been fired from the Foundation. His daughter, Melody Miles, has recently been hired. What will happen to Melody and the Foundation when Karr returns?
Here's the link if you really do want to check it out!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5646204/1/Melodys_Karr
Make sure you check out all of the other awesome stories by the other awesome writers-to-be. I love them all!
I would really appreciate your ideas on the next chapters. I have an idea, but it would be nice to know what the readers would like to read. Please PM or just post down here with any ideas or reviews. Thanks again!
:kitt2:
If I am destroyed, so shall you be.

tamatt27
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Melody's Karr

Post by tamatt27 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:05 pm

I stumbled across your story while looking around on fanfic.net I didn't have a chance to read it yet, but good luck!
KNIGHT RIDER RELOADED is a series of movies on Youtube to represent a different creative avenue to the Knight Rider we knew in 2008-09.
http://www.youtube.com/user/tamatt27" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

LCBenson
Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Re: Melody's Karr

Post by LCBenson » Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:28 pm

Thanks! Currently working on chapter seven... :D
If I am destroyed, so shall you be.