Am I Missing Something? 1982 S1 DVD

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

FordFilly82
Operative

Am I Missing Something? 1982 S1 DVD

Post by FordFilly82 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:09 pm

My husband was so sweet!
He bought me the First and Third Seasons of KR for christmas! They were both shrink wrapped, but when I started looking throughthe S1 set, I noticed a pocket on the inside for like a booklet. (Have the Buffy seasons, so I am familiar w. the layout) But I can't find out if there was a booklet with it or not. I haven't checked the discs to find out if "KITT's Manual" is on a disc or is the missing booklet. If it is missing, my husband will be more upset than I, thought would be nice to have! LOL I just worry about how much he may have paid for a "new" set.

I was hoping there were a few fans here who could help me out? Thanks
Efficient Morphing Mobile Autonomy
KITT: There are not enough hours in the day for me to list everything that confuses you.
Mike: Oh, snap!
Kitt: Yes, Micheal. Snap.

Petition #2507

MikeBKnight
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Am I Missing Something? 1982 S1 DVD

Post by MikeBKnight » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:20 am

I have the season one DVD, and there is no extra stuff (booklets, blueprints, etc.) that came with it. Just the DVD's themselves, and a little advertisement (Buffy seasons, etc. on a small piece of paper). Oh, and the season one DVD set also comes with the Knight Rider 2000 movie as well.

FordFilly82
Operative

Post by FordFilly82 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:19 am

ok, (whew) i feel better now. I knew about the extra movie ;) . So all is intact. COOL!

Thanks so much MikeBKnight!
KITT: There are not enough hours in the day for me to list everything that confuses you.

Petition #2507

KFCreator
FLAG Recruit

Post by KFCreator » Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:02 pm

My wife and I went way overboard this year with buying gifts for each other for the holidays and on Christmas day, she made me open a rather large and heavy present almost dead last. I knew I had requested certain things for gifts but had no idea what this could possibly be. She had already bought me the DVD set of the 2008 series as a Christmas present as well. When I tore off the wrapping paper, as she filmed me on our camcorder no less, I was shocked to see that she had gone and bought me the complete series package of Knight Rider, the one in the shiny black box with the light up K.I.T.T. scanner and sound FX. I honest to god shrieked in delight like a little kid because I had mentioned to her only a few weeks earlier that I was mad that several of the discs in the stand-alone season DVD sets were freezing or skipping even though some had never even been played, which is due to the fact that the original DVD releases used double sided DVD discs. Even better with this new box set is that all of the discs come in slim cases that have the original artwork from the stand-alone DVD boxes as well and they are exactly the same discs, just single-sided instead. To top it all off, she also went out and bought me a very nice Calvin Klein black leather jacket that is much like the style of Michael's that she knew I had been lusting after for months when we saw it at an outlet store. Needless to say, it was a delightful series of gifts that I was shocked to receive but it made me a truly happy Knight Rider fan! :-)
"One man can make a difference. You can make a difference in someone else's life. You can make a difference in your own life." -- David Hasselhoff

FordFilly82
Operative

Post by FordFilly82 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:34 pm

Oh wow! That was so cool of her! LOL @ "shrieking like a little kid"...too funny! But I have done that!(when my husband bought me "Angel" DVD's.)
Ours wasn't very grand, but my husband was able to get me 1 & 3 of TOS KR, which makes me VERY happy! I was just concerned since the S1 box has a spot for the booklet, and I have none, but several owners I spoke with said that there was no booklet with it. Talk about confusing! LOL

Anyway, congrats on an awesome Christmas!

Petition #2507

DevonStyles
FLAG Recruit

Post by DevonStyles » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:26 pm

Hey I shrieked when I got my Knight Rider collection for x-mas as well... MY girlfriend thought it would be a great idea to place it in the bottom of a box of pampers.... lol
edited by the good folks at knightrideronline

FordFilly82
Operative

Post by FordFilly82 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:54 am

DevonStyles wrote:Hey I shrieked when I got my Knight Rider collection for x-mas as well... MY girlfriend thought it would be a great idea to place it in the bottom of a box of pampers.... lol
LOL! That was inventive! LOL
Hopefully they were NEW pampers! LOL j/k

Petition #2507