2010-2011 Knight Rider Calendars

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Showpro1
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

2010-2011 Knight Rider Calendars

Post by Showpro1 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:28 pm

Regarding the Knight Rider calendars that I started selling recently, the response has been overwhelmingly
positive and there are a few left before I fix the two type-o's it has with the 2nd printing.

As I stated before at the next Knight Rider Festival in Fabulous Las Vegas there will be some calendars on hand
to sell with some of the proceeds going to Childrens Miracle Network.
The driver who did Knight Riders intro (Craig Leary) has expressed an interest in joining us at the festival
& even though he never recieved screen credit he has great memories to relate about his time working
with KITT both the original form & SPM.

The photos in the calendar are from both behind the scenes filming the Knight Rider intro as well as photos
from when David Hasslehoff appeared in the 2007 movie Kickin It Old Skool driving KITT, actually it was me.
So Craig & I have two things in common, we both doubled the Hoff driving KITT & no screen credit.
As Craig would say its not the screen credit that pays the bills, its the check (lol).
All the best,

D. Doggett. :kitt2: :dash: :dash4:

Showpro1
FLAG Recruit

Re: 2010-2011 Knight Rider Calendars

Post by Showpro1 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:31 pm

Here are a couple of the pics from calendar just to give you a taste & everyone who has ever been
sent one has loved it.
And that includes Michael Scheffe, Ron Martinez, and Don Peake.
All the best,

D. Doggett :dash4: :kitt2: :dash:
Attachments
MAY 2010.jpg
MAY 2010.jpg (118 KiB) Viewed 19442 times
NOVEMBER 2010.jpg
NOVEMBER 2010.jpg (136.27 KiB) Viewed 19442 times

krrdr2010
FLAG Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by krrdr2010 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:54 pm

How Can I get one? I have been trying to find a Knight Rider Calendar for 26 years. :good: :kitt: :kittside:

Showpro1
FLAG Recruit

Post by Showpro1 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:30 pm

Krrdr2010,

Yes contact me at my e-mail: waknight2@msn.com
and I will give you all the particulars on how to order this one of a kind calendar.
The photo's through out are behind the scenes from the original series as well as David Hasselhoff's appearnce
in the comedy Kickin It Old Skool in which David was in a cameo with his old buddy KITT just three years ago.
Take care,

Dave D.

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:52 am

Awesome, but where is the date on those calendar pictures? It just says November but there are no dates... ?

Also, is there a pocket calendar available? If not, when can you get that fixed?
Michael: Kitt what matters to me is who you are not what you look like. Sure we don't have the car so we can't turbo boost so we can't go over 200 miles an hour but it was all icing on the cake anyway

Showpro1
FLAG Recruit

Post by Showpro1 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:35 am

Knight-Armen,

The dates are on a sheet below the photo's and contain birthdates of Glen Larson & Don Peake to name but a few.
Im sorry there is no plan for a pocket version at this time but I could see if it would be practical from the stand point of not making the calendar cost too much.
The photo's are of a good size which offers more detail however.
You bring up an interesting point and as soon as these original copies are gone I will be tweaking the calendar
some , so if there are any other thought speak now before it is all in place.

D. Doggett. :dash4: :kitt2: :dash:

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:54 am

Yeah, it doesn't have to be filled with pictures. Here's what I think, the cover is in black leather and near the bottom right corner it says "Knight Rider" (in KR font of course). The letters should be printed in the leather (i.e. not in gold or silver or anything like that, just imprinted in the leather to give it that professional look), we don't want a kids calendar. The inside of the calendar starts with a picture of Hoff, no text, no nothing just the picture of Hoff. Then we have the dates obviously showing up in order as you turn the pages and every now and then you have a picture of Kitt, the Hoff, SPM, Convertible mode etc popping up as you go along. Again it doesn't have to be filled with pictures, just a couple 4 or 5 pictures will do just fine.
When I come to think about it, a text in the beginning as well as the end of the calendar would be nice touch. So maybe we can start of with: "- A shadowy flight into the dangerous world..." and the last page of the calendar ends with "the world of the KNIGHT RIDER..."

Please let me know what you think!
Michael: Kitt what matters to me is who you are not what you look like. Sure we don't have the car so we can't turbo boost so we can't go over 200 miles an hour but it was all icing on the cake anyway

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:44 am

I'm guessing all that leather and pictures is going to make the price of the calendar go up even more.

Showpro1
FLAG Recruit

Post by Showpro1 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:43 pm

Knight-Armen;

You know what I think? buy it or dont, I didnt make it to get rich -only to give this KR community something that
doesnt exist out there and make a few bucks for Childrens Miracle Network.
Also I will tell you this without fear of contradiction you wont find these pics anywhere else.
Finally There has never been a KR Calendar before, now that is what I think!

Now as to Mr. Knight Rcer-Im not changing it to suit anyone, its fine as is and it will be twenty dollars for the calendar-with five dollars shipping in the states & seven dollars elsehere in the world just to be clear.
Im not asking a fortune----just enough to cover costs, help a wothwhile charity out and make a couple of bucks
for myself-thats the American Way & I just happen to believe in that.

Also the reviews Ive had at Knight Registries has been 100% great regarding the calendar so to be clear Im not strong arming anyone-Buy it Or Dont.

All the best,

D. Doggett.

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:11 pm

You know what I think? buy it or dont, I didnt make it to get rich -only to give this KR community something that doesnt exist out there and make a few bucks for Childrens Miracle Network.
Also I will tell you this without fear of contradiction you wont find these pics anywhere else.
Finally There has never been a KR Calendar before, now that is what I think!

Now as to Mr. Knight Rcer-Im not changing it to suit anyone, its fine as is and it will be twenty dollars for the calendar-with five dollars shipping in the states & seven dollars elsehere in the world just to be clear.
Im not asking a fortune----just enough to cover costs, help a wothwhile charity out and make a couple of bucks
for myself-thats the American Way & I just happen to believe in that.

Also the reviews Ive had at Knight Registries has been 100% great regarding the calendar so to be clear Im not strong arming anyone-Buy it Or Dont.
Hey, I don't like the tone of your voice!!! It was just a suggestion, no need to get cocky about it. If you can't do it then fine and nobody is holding a gun to your head. I just thought it was a nice edition to go along with your calendars.
In fact I was about to buy a bunch of them so that I could pass it on to my friends who are also devoted to Knight Rider like me and charity work is all fine but I won't give you a cent after having to deal with your poor attitude!

Showpro1
FLAG Recruit

Post by Showpro1 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:56 pm

If I got the wrong impression then Im sorry - however when in your last remarks you said
"We dont want a kids calendar" you can I would hope- understand where I could have got the wrong idea,
I dont mind criticisim if you had actually seen the thing.

Im not out for a big fight because there is enough of that stuff on this site and other sites at times.
The calendar is what it is, there are sample pics are on this post and it is just a straight forward a KR calendar with great pic's and the birthdays Ive mentioed before.

All Im saying is you wont find my pics in photo bucket or anywhere else
(except for what may have been drawn from this post) so basically it is a finished thing- a done deal and ready to ship now.

So while I appreciate the ideas, I cant just go to my printer and swap things around easily or cheaply.
As you can imagine it would make it cost more & most people work too hard for their money to have it cost more.

Just like most of you out there I have a life, and Knight Rider is not everything to me- Im just a fan like the rest of you.

Again Im not posting stuff to have a fight & hope Ive clarified my position.
All the best,
D. Doggett

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:02 am

NO, NO, NO!!! This is what I said: "The letters should be printed in the leather (i.e. not in gold or silver or anything like that, just imprinted in the leather to give it that professional look), we don't want a kids calendar." Where in this text am I talking about your calendars? I'm just pointing out that a text in gold or silver on the pocket calendar would appear somewhat childish whereas the imprinted label would look more professional. I was never talking about your calendars!
Im not out for a big fight because there is enough of that stuff on this site and other sites at times.
The calendar is what it is, there are sample pics are on this post and it is just a straight forward a KR calendar with great pic's and the birthdays Ive mentioed before.

All Im saying is you wont find my pics in photo bucket or anywhere else
(except for what may have been drawn from this post) so basically it is a finished thing- a done deal and ready to ship now.

So while I appreciate the ideas, I cant just go to my printer and swap things around easily or cheaply.
As you can imagine it would make it cost more & most people work too hard for their money to have it cost more.

Just like most of you out there I have a life, and Knight Rider is not everything to me- Im just a fan like the rest of you.

Again Im not posting stuff to have a fight & hope Ive clarified my position.
It's fine! Nobody is forcing you to anything. People have ideas and they will occasionally throw them around to see if someone can apply their design. It's not a secret that they always can't be done...

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:42 pm

Hey Dave,

Glad this great idea is being recieved well! If you have a picture of the final product, I'd love to make a post for it in our news area, and also post to Twitter.

It should help get you some more traffic for sales *fingers crossed*

Neil

Showpro1
FLAG Recruit

Post by Showpro1 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:58 pm

Knight-Armen,
For my misunderstanding I say forgive me & thanks for taking the high road during these last two posts.
I should read things through better as to avoid a misunderstanding in the future.

Neil,
That is a most gracious offer and I will e-mail you a sample for you to use as you see fit.
I thank you and everyone at KRO for what you do for the Knight Rider Community.
Take care,

D. Doggett.

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:32 pm

Apology accepted. Glad we could sort it out! :good:

joshuafrfld701
Stranger

Post by joshuafrfld701 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:11 am

The photo's through out are behind the scenes from the original series as well as David Hasselhoff's appearnce
in the comedy Kickin It Old Skool in which David was in a cameo with his old buddy KITT just three years ago.

Showpro1
FLAG Recruit

Post by Showpro1 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:44 pm

Right you are Joshua and it is stuff that hasnt been seen in the Knight Rider community
at all.
There are things I would have loved to have done such as make it glossy etc... however over all I am happy with the way it turned out.
It is affordable & is in fact a two year calendar to make it even more of value.

D. Doggett.

Alex
FLAG Assistant

Post by Alex » Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:45 pm

Showpro1, :)

I really enjoyed seeing the pictures of the car KITT and actor David Hasselhoff and also the 2010-2011 Knight Rider Calendars! Thanks.

Alex.

Showpro1
FLAG Recruit

Post by Showpro1 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:15 pm

Alex,

Thanks Im glad you enjoyed the pics & in this calendar you will find twelve all new photo's
from how the original series intro was filmed as well as photos from when David Hasselhoff
used my KITT in his cameo for the movie Kickin It Old Skool .

D. Doggett.

Alex
FLAG Assistant

Post by Alex » Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:21 am

Thanks, Showpro1. :)

You are the best.

Alex.

krrdr2010
FLAG Recruit

Post by krrdr2010 » Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:34 pm

I know I posted on here before, but my computer crashed before I could get the info on how to order one, or how to pay for It. could you repeat the information again, please?

Showpro1
FLAG Recruit

Post by Showpro1 » Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:21 pm

Alex,

I appreciate the kind words, to me your the best.

Krrdr 2010,

Yes I would be glad to post that again the calendar itself is twenty dollars, with five dollars for all deliveries
in the U.S. and seven for all overseas deliveries.
My e-mail is waknight2@msn.com and I will provide my mailing address.
Im not set up for paypal, but money orders work well and one gentleman from Greece used Western Union
to send payment.
If you have further questions please let me know,

D. Doggett.