KI3T interior pics

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

tamatt27
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

KI3T interior pics

Post by tamatt27 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:33 pm

I'm in search of all the interior pics I can get of KI3T. I'm most interested in the pilot interior, but would also like some pics from the series as well.
KNIGHT RIDER RELOADED is a series of movies on Youtube to represent a different creative avenue to the Knight Rider we knew in 2008-09.
http://www.youtube.com/user/tamatt27" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

kitt2k
Operative

Re: KI3T interior pics

Post by kitt2k » Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:13 am

Here are a couple for you to start this thread. Second image was taken at the KR Festival.Image

krkitt1
FLAG Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by krkitt1 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:32 pm

Hey Tamatt, Are going to do the pilot interior or the series interior?

tamatt27
FLAG Assistant

Post by tamatt27 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:55 pm

I'm still a little up in the air about it, but I'm leaning towards a combination of both. Taoworm's voice orb will DEFINITELY be there though! :lol:
KNIGHT RIDER RELOADED is a series of movies on Youtube to represent a different creative avenue to the Knight Rider we knew in 2008-09.
http://www.youtube.com/user/tamatt27" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Kn1ghtboy
Rookie

Post by Kn1ghtboy » Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:55 pm

I wanted to ask about the blue dash lighting effects. I'm new to all this & wanted to put that in my mustang. I find it awesome. I have noticed that the newer models have either purple or red interior lighting. Can anyone help out me out with as to where I can get this or able to buy a kit (KITT)?

I'd appreciate it alot.

I've got a few pics of a mustang I'd like to share that are similiar to the series interior. I"ve got to load them up to photobucket here. I'll post ASAP

Larry (aka "LAR")

Slade
FLAG Assistant

Post by Slade » Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:04 pm

I read that new Mustangs have ambient lighting,you can actually change the color to whatever you want,you even change the gauge colors as well.Ford sent me a brochure on the 2010 Mustang so thats how I know lol :) .
"See ladies,what happens in Vegas,stays in...KITT"
"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing"

krkitt1
FLAG Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by krkitt1 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:27 pm

My 2009 Mustang has the ambient lighting. It can chage to 7 different colors. I also have the My Color for the dash lights and you have 125 different colors for that. I have the lights for the underdash pad but decided to wait til I get my ORB since I have to take apart the dash for both. I will take pictures of the install and post them.

lphill01
Operative

Post by lphill01 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:52 pm

The problem is the factory ambient lighting is under the dash and lights up the footwells, and there's a lighting ring in the cupholder. In order to replicate KI3T''s ambient lighting under the dash lip, you'll have to do it from scratch. I have them in my Mustang. You'll have to cut the holes, and add neon tubes. I did it to mine, and added pieces of a defuser from an office florescent light fixture.

tamatt27
FLAG Assistant

Post by tamatt27 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:02 pm

lphill01 wrote:The problem is the factory ambient lighting is under the dash and lights up the footwells, and there's a lighting ring in the cupholder. In order to replicate KI3T''s ambient lighting under the dash lip, you'll have to do it from scratch. I have them in my Mustang. You'll have to cut the holes, and add neon tubes. I did it to mine, and added pieces of a defuser from an office florescent light fixture.
I'm still impressed with your interior Phill, it looks great!

Slade
FLAG Assistant

Post by Slade » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:12 pm

Awesome stuff Phill :good:
"See ladies,what happens in Vegas,stays in...KITT"
"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing"

Kn1ghtboy
Rookie

Post by Kn1ghtboy » Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:42 pm

These aren't from the pilot or any of the KR08 series. I found a Mustang GT that is very close to the interior of the series KITT.

The interior door frame needs to be red inlay.

I didn't get a shot of the backseats but they are red as well. Leather seats.

I've been thinking long & hard about getting this mustang. And able to keep my '04 mustang too!

I keep telling myself, no..wait until the 1st part of the year. But, my conscious keeps saying..
"GO BUY IT ALREADY!" :lol: :lol: :lol: