Supernatural's Chevy Impala to have KITT scanner in next ep.

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

manlai
Rookie

Supernatural's Chevy Impala to have KITT scanner in next ep.

Post by manlai » Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:11 pm

I was watching the next episode preview for Supernatural just now and it seems that the next episode will have the KITT scanner in front of the brothers' Impala! I was freaking out. The previews indicate that this boy has the power to turn fantasy objects into reality. I'm guessing turning the Impala into KITT has something to do with that. I'm not sure if anyone watches this show but maybe tune in next week. :D

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Supernatural's Chevy Impala to have KITT scanner in next ep.

Post by Knight Racer » Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:24 am

I have started to watch it regularly again.I was laughing when i was watching last nights episode featuring the little bastard james Dean's car.I went through that long montage and saw kitt's scanner.I can't believe I missed that.They better have a good voice actor and kitt's dash or some setup in that Impala.

Yesterday's episode had Parris Hilton in it and she was torturing Dean.He tells here,"Hell,I didn't even watch house of wax" which also has the actor who plays his brother Sam and Hilton in it.Sam gives a dirty look lol.

manlai
Rookie

Post by manlai » Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:53 am

oh yea! I forgot that Jared Padalecki was in that. I missed the dirty look but that's hilarious. Anyway, someone uploaded the promo on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyMglRTyC10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Impala KITT is at 1:22

The Horatio Caine at the end is funny as hell too. That's one of my favorite things about this show. They can do a goofy nutty episode and not break the series. It somehow all still fits.

I might be wrong about which episode it'll be on though. It seems that the promo is for the next 3 episodes, although next week's description sounds like it would fit Impala KITT.

Rainack
FLAG Recruit

An upcoming Supernatural

Post by Rainack » Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:57 am

Hey, all!
I don't know who else likes Supernatural, but I was watching the previews for upcoming episodes at the end of last week's episode (10/8), and they had this one shot of a car driving at the camera. The car had a scanner bar in the grill. I can't wait to see that episode and see what it's all about!
:kittside:
To read my fanfictions, go to fanfiction.net and search for my screen name, Rainack.

Rainack
FLAG Recruit

Post by Rainack » Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:52 pm

I watch Supernatural as well. I do hope the Impala K.I.T.T. is tonight's episode. I'm really looking forward to it!
I had noticed the scanner when I watched the preview last week, as well.
To read my fanfictions, go to fanfiction.net and search for my screen name, Rainack.

Rainack
FLAG Recruit

Post by Rainack » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:30 am

Ok, so Impala K.I.T.T. wasn't last night. I did some poking around the forums on the CW site, and it looks like it is probably the episode that is airing November 5. The boys will be quite literally channel surfing, as they are transported through different tv shows.
I can't wait! :)

Gadjet
Rookie

KITT on Supernatural

Post by Gadjet » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:55 am

Hey all just found this on you tube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7g6gFQ00Fc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Wow!

Shame it didn't last the whole episode.

Gadjet
My youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/gadget127 contains my own vids Street Hawk vs Knight rider, Knight rider/Mad max music vids and lots of high octaine action

MIKEMAC
FLAG Recruit

Kitt on "Supernatural" last night!

Post by MIKEMAC » Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:13 am

kinda....
On The CW last night Sam and Dean were trapped in tv land and the last show Sam turned into Kitt's voice box and they had the light in front of there car with KR music playin when they were driven. It was awesome! anyone see it?
**true happiness is like peeing in your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel it's warmth**
Please check out my Knight Rider site at
http://www.knightriderforever.tk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Rainack
FLAG Recruit

Post by Rainack » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:34 am

That was SO funny! The scanner wasn't the exact K.I.T.T. scanner, but it did look cool. They did use K.I.T.T.'s voice modulator, down to the indicator lights under and around it, so that was pretty cool. I had kind of suspected one of the guys would end up being the car. I was lmao the whole episode!

:kittside:

2knight
Rookie

Re: KITT on Supernatural

Post by 2knight » Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:22 am

I was watching Supernatural last night. I so wasn't expecting this, but it was so awesome. The scanner, the voice display, the Knight Rider theme, Dean as the lone driver, and Sam as the car with an attitude. Even though it was a parody, it was so iconic of the original series.

Again, it was awesome.

:good:

Slade
FLAG Assistant

Post by Slade » Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:19 pm

So dean got turned into a car? :?
"See ladies,what happens in Vegas,stays in...KITT"
"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing"

KARR2K2
Volunteer

Post by KARR2K2 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:12 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7g6gFQ00Fc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Here is the whole KR segment form supernatural.

krrdr2010
FLAG Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by krrdr2010 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:33 pm

It looked interesting, but, I couldn't figure the episode out. The best version of a non-Pontiac KITT is the 57 Chevy in KR2000.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

For those of you who missed the kr spoof on supernatural

Post by Knight Racer » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:47 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoap_88k86g" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I was cracking up when I saw this and didn't want the kitt car scene to end.

It's funny how all of the suddent there's more knight rider appearences or mentions now more than ever.In one month and a half we hear about kitt being the only real smart car during Michael's toast on the office.We also see this on supernatural and Heroes t-shirt.This is a lot of kr cameos in too soon.I'd almost say these were signs of kr's return but its too soon since the series just ended again.

Matthew
Site Administrator
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Matthew » Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:43 pm

Hey guys,

I just wanted to let you know that I’ve merged the threads about the KITT cameo in Supernatural. :good:

Matt
Welcome aboard the Knight 2000.

Thank you. What's all this, it looks like Darth Vader's bathroom?

kittfan666
Recruit

Re: Kitt on "Supernatural" last night!

Post by kittfan666 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:51 pm

I didn't watch last night :(

I did however find it on youtube, so i hope it's ok to post the link here for everyone else to enjoy.

I actually thought it was pretty cool, the scanner suits the car, kinda. Not too sure bout the voice box tho. The voice box on that car reminded me of the Lada Raider parody.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:48 am

If you look just 2 posts up kittfan666,you will see that I posted the same clip off youtube but I made the clip and posted it on youtube myself.

Josch Schulz
FLAG Operative

Post by Josch Schulz » Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:09 am

That was a gooood one :good: :mrgreen: KR2009 is bad against this, I want a complete new Series :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
There's nothing worse than a smart-ass automobile

Vegasmike
FLAG Recruit

Post by Vegasmike » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:40 pm

I thought the KR parody was good, funny. Aside from the scanner.. nice tribute with the voice mod. Nice to see some attention was given to detail, and continuity.
Call me Mike.
http://blog.vegasondemand.com/2011/09/l ... lebration/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://blog.vegasondemand.com/2010/01/k ... egas-2010/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

TheShadowyFlight
Recruit

Post by TheShadowyFlight » Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:10 pm

I dug the fact that they had the theme playing. It was a fun episode and it was nice to see such a big nod to Knight Rider.

manlai
Rookie

Post by manlai » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:11 am

oh man I was laughing so hard I almost passed out. The theme was great. They even had a working vox... what could be better?

It's true about KR references. I hope that means there's still an active interest in the franchise.