Knight Rider Festival 2010

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Vegasmike
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Knight Rider Festival 2010

Post by Vegasmike » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:57 pm

I know it's some months away, but I'm curious.
Who's coming and who's planning on coming to the festival in Las Vegas, March 2010?
:kitt: :karr:
Call me Mike.
http://blog.vegasondemand.com/2011/09/l ... lebration/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://blog.vegasondemand.com/2010/01/k ... egas-2010/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

tamatt27
FLAG Assistant

Re: Knight Rider Festival 2010

Post by tamatt27 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:28 pm

I'm goin'! I'll be bringing my family and KI3T! 8) Can't wait!! :twisted:
KNIGHT RIDER RELOADED is a series of movies on Youtube to represent a different creative avenue to the Knight Rider we knew in 2008-09.
http://www.youtube.com/user/tamatt27" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Showpro1
FLAG Recruit

Post by Showpro1 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:31 pm

Im planning on being there and want to bring the Knight Rider calenders as well as Craig Leary
who drove KITT for the Knight Rider introduction.
Im sure it will be even better than this year. :kitt2: :dash:

Dave.

IHeartKITT
Operative

Post by IHeartKITT » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:40 pm

ME ME ME!!! I'll be there!

...and I hope my KITT will be ready enough to bring with me
:kitt:

Back in July

Now in September

Jennifer

ttsracingworld
Recruit

Post by ttsracingworld » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:41 am

We are planning to go too.

KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by KITT » Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:03 am

i'm planning on going again. :)
Lady: "I bet you're tall, dark, and handsome."
KITT: "I'm definitely dark and handsome, I'm only tall when I'm climbing a steep incline."
http://www.dhasselhoff.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Rainack
FLAG Recruit

Post by Rainack » Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:31 am

My parents are going to take their motorhome over to Vegas for a week, so I can drive over on the weekend. So, that'll be myself, my son (2 1/2), and my parents!
Can't wait!

I'll have my GMC Canyon with the scanner on it!

:kitt:
To read my fanfictions, go to fanfiction.net and search for my screen name, Rainack.

Alex
FLAG Assistant

Post by Alex » Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:47 am

Good luck to all the Knight Rider Festival 2010! Image

Tiger Warrior
Rookie

Post by Tiger Warrior » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:04 am

So far I got plans on attending the event. My parents got timeshare that I can use, so I can save some cash, lol! Wish I could bring my Shadow KARR Mustang to the event but I'd rather fly than drive (too far away to drive from VA to NV). Hope to see you all there.

Scott Kirkessner
FLAG Recruit

Post by Scott Kirkessner » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:55 am

I'll be there with bells on! This time I might come a day or so early to enjoy Vegas.

If we are still at the Golden Nugget, I am hoping that our rooms will be in the brand new Rush Tower. I got a mailer from GN and the new tower is gonna be amazing!

Can't wait to see everyone again!

Scott

nee716
Operative

Post by nee716 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:16 pm

All booked and ready to go!!

Slade
FLAG Assistant

Post by Slade » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:08 pm

Im going,I have already got the days off.Alas no KI3T with me...I may stay at a relatives house nearby,not sure tho.

Also I was thinkin of dressing up or cosplaying.I have this Japanese Kimono thats red and black and Id figure it be perfect for Knight Rider being that its red and black...lol. :D
"See ladies,what happens in Vegas,stays in...KITT"
"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing"

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:09 pm

If all goes as planned I shall be there as well! It's shaping up to be a great event!

KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by KITT » Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:52 pm

yay neil! it was much fun hanging out with you, can't wait to do it again.
Lady: "I bet you're tall, dark, and handsome."
KITT: "I'm definitely dark and handsome, I'm only tall when I'm climbing a steep incline."
http://www.dhasselhoff.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

n knight
Operative

Post by n knight » Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:16 pm

I'll be there with my KITT again
alex

http://www.g4tv.com/attackoftheshow/com ... ketch.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.youtube.com/user/nknightkitt" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://s221.photobucket.com/home/n_knight" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

MR2NR
FLAG Recruit

Post by MR2NR » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:19 pm

I plan on going as well. I flew last year but would like to drive this year if it is feesable. Flying cost $125 and driving will be $340 in gas and I don't have many days off before the event but have the whole week after :x (stupid spring break). But the prob is I don't have many KR friends in Missouri to help with the expense of gas and I will prob be flying unless I win the lotto. :roll:
K.R.A.M. Knight Reformulation Automated Machine 1991 Toyota MR2 Turbo.

To the people who made the Knight Rider Festival possible especially Paul Casey. Thank You! See you all and more in 2012 :kitt2:

tamatt27
FLAG Assistant

Post by tamatt27 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:35 pm

When are we going to know more details for the festival such as hotels, itinerary, etc?
KNIGHT RIDER RELOADED is a series of movies on Youtube to represent a different creative avenue to the Knight Rider we knew in 2008-09.
http://www.youtube.com/user/tamatt27" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Alex
FLAG Assistant

Post by Alex » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:12 pm

tamatt27 wrote:When are we going to know more details for the festival such as hotels, itinerary, etc?
You ask the Paul Casey.

Alex.

Vegasmike
FLAG Recruit

Post by Vegasmike » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:13 am

Glad to see many planning on coming, I'll see you all there.
Call me Mike.
http://blog.vegasondemand.com/2011/09/l ... lebration/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://blog.vegasondemand.com/2010/01/k ... egas-2010/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Knighttime
Volunteer
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Knighttime » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:40 am

n knight wrote:I'll be there with my KITT again
n knight your car looks great, what an amazing line that car has (though the designers name eludes me). Best wishes to all for the show
"Now is the winter of my discontent, made glorious summer by this sun of York"

LONG LIVE THE KITT

TheShadowyFlight
Recruit

Post by TheShadowyFlight » Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:02 pm

The hosts of The Shadowy Flight podcast will be there and are planning to record an episode during the event as well. It was great fun last year and we hope to help out in anyway possible!

Can't wait to see you all there...

kitt1
FLAG Recruit

Post by kitt1 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:24 pm

I'm sorry, but I find it very odd that this event is about 6 months away and there is absolutly no information posted on the website concerning guests, schedule of events, accomodations, etc... The thing I find even more odd is that there are those of you that are booking rooms and air tickets without any plans posted. I welcome any comments concerning these observations.

Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS

TheShadowyFlight
Recruit

Post by TheShadowyFlight » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:01 pm

Good observations... but until I'm told the event will not be happening I will continue to make plans to attend. Of course... I'm not reserving a room until I have concrete info on the event and I don't have to fly...

honnziva
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by honnziva » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:44 pm

Mark,

This forum is always a great place to air some concerns mark, however, I don't know why you would not be looking at this in more of a positive way. Last year was a great success for a lot of different people and reasons, and Paul Casey, Neil, Nick and the other organizers and participants alike of this event have done nothing to shake the faith of this community as far as delivering promises.

That being said, you're right that there is no new information on http://www.knightriderfestival.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; regarding the 2010 meet up, besides a concrete date and location. Events of this size are not always set in stone 6 months ahead of time, as you know having participated in and also having planned such events.

Paul Casey has always been more than accessible to the community whether it be members of the foundation, registries, or knight rider online, and I'm sure he would be more than happy to answer any members questions regarding any plans or guests that may have already confirmed.

Money is always tight, so who can blame anyone for wanting concrete proof of what they are spending their cash on, but i also would not blame anyone for jumping on early rates and airline prices. Bottom line is the event is also for charity, and last year this event was able to donate over $5000 to the Children's Miracle Network, and i know they are hoping to beat that this year.

So, I definitely agree with the curiosity. Trying to find out whats in store is a great idea, but I believe we should stay in the realm of the positive in terms of our expectations, unless there is some unknown reason to doubt the planners!

Thanks,
Honnziva
Gene Hudzina
KRO podcaster
"To our future. No matter who it may take us up against or where"

kitt1
FLAG Recruit

Post by kitt1 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:06 pm

Gene,
I hope all the best for another successful show. However, I think I am being realistic when I question why at this point there is absolutly NO information what so ever. I would think there would at least a list of invited guests, a list of proposed activities, and hotel information. I myself would consider going for this one, but, I'm not going to ask for vacation time, book airline tickets, and book a room without seeing something besides a title page to a website. Am I wrong?

Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
honnziva wrote:Mark,

This forum is always a great place to air some concerns mark, however, I don't know why you would not be looking at this in more of a positive way. Last year was a great success for a lot of different people and reasons, and Paul Casey, Neil, Nick and the other organizers and participants alike of this event have done nothing to shake the faith of this community as far as delivering promises.

That being said, you're right that there is no new information on http://www.knightriderfestival.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; regarding the 2010 meet up, besides a concrete date and location. Events of this size are not always set in stone 6 months ahead of time, as you know having participated in and also having planned such events.

Paul Casey has always been more than accessible to the community whether it be members of the foundation, registries, or knight rider online, and I'm sure he would be more than happy to answer any members questions regarding any plans or guests that may have already confirmed.

Money is always tight, so who can blame anyone for wanting concrete proof of what they are spending their cash on, but i also would not blame anyone for jumping on early rates and airline prices. Bottom line is the event is also for charity, and last year this event was able to donate over $5000 to the Children's Miracle Network, and i know they are hoping to beat that this year.

So, I definitely agree with the curiosity. Trying to find out whats in store is a great idea, but I believe we should stay in the realm of the positive in terms of our expectations, unless there is some unknown reason to doubt the planners!

Thanks,
Honnziva
Gene Hudzina
KRO podcaster