i'm needing some information about the nbc chairwoman

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

divalover159
Volunteer

i'm needing some information about the nbc chairwoman

Post by divalover159 » Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:58 pm

hello everyone, does anyone here on the knightrideronline.com forum know who the nbc chairwoman is that was responsible for knight rider SG NOT GETTING PAST FOR A 2ND SEASON? i'm going to have a knight rider segment posted on youtube called "knight talk" where i will give my thoughts and opinions about knight rider. now i've been a knight rider fan for as long as i can remember. and i have some very strong opinions about it. and in the first episode of knight talk i'm going to talk about the nbc chairwoman that was highly responsible for knight rider SG not getting a 2nd season. and i'm going to talk about it and give that chairwoman a piece of my mind while i'm at it. so does anybody know who she is, her name or anything? i think her name is LYNN CALPETER. now i'm not sure if that's her name or not. but i think it is. i really want to make sure that i have the right person right before i start filming the first episode of "knight talk", again does anyone know anything about that chairwoman? any and everything that you know about her would be greatly helpful but every appreciated. :) :) :)

-chad

knightprobe89
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: i'm needing some information about the nbc chairwoman

Post by knightprobe89 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:04 am

jeff gaspin is the new chairman of nbc.
in glen larson we trust.

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:06 am

Angela Bromstad as far as I know is still the president of programming for NBC.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

TURBOBOOST27
Rookie

Post by TURBOBOOST27 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:36 am

The idiotic chairwomans nome is Angela Bromstead, she is the one responsible for our suffering.
Dayne Rampersad

divalover159
Volunteer

Post by divalover159 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:24 pm

THANK YOU VERY MUCH GUYS!!!!!!!!!! I appreciate this a lot. :D :D :D :D you guys and this form/site is (#1) AND ALWAYS WILL BE!!!!!!!! YOUR THE GREATEST!!!!!!!!!! :good: LOVE YA' now i can film the first episode of "KNIGHT TALK".

-CHAD

krrdr2010
FLAG Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by krrdr2010 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:13 pm

Angela Bromstead used to run NBC-Not wisely, but she ran it. Now its Jeff Gaspin, who, just like Andrea is running NBC-RIGHT INTO THE GROUND!! Does anybody remember when leaders of the broadcast networks had the cajones to stick with a show when the audience showed loyalty to it? :? :?