Did Michael / David ever kill any of the villians in each ep

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

happy71177
Volunteer
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Did Michael / David ever kill any of the villians in each ep

Post by happy71177 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:34 pm

I have always wondered if Michael ever killed the villians in each ep??

KITT is programmed not to take anyone's life.

I wonder if Michael is "programmed" the same way. Not to kill anyone.

We see Michael give a great big punch or kick to knock out the bad guy or villian in each action packed ep, but I often wonder if the character is dead. Not the actor of course, but the villian.

Is the villian "dead" from Michael's punches or kicks, or is the bad guy just maybe knocked out for a time and maybe wake up later...

What does everyone think??

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Did Michael / David ever kill any of the villians in each ep

Post by Lost Knight » Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:13 pm

I'm not sure he ever actually killed anyone from what I remember. There was Tanya from the Pilot episode, but that was an inadvertent accident. There was also Durant from "The Scent Of Roses" who Michael probably would have killed if K.I.T.T. hadn't stopped him. So maybe Michael isn't the same way if he's pushed far enough? There was also Michael's time as a cop when he was Michael Long that we don't know about...
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:43 pm

In 'Short Notice' he accidentally killed a biker who broke into his hotel room. That's about it.
Love boxing? http://www.ringnews24.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

krrdr2010
FLAG Recruit

Post by krrdr2010 » Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:24 pm

As far as I know, Michael/David never killed any of villians, unless, in the case of the biker who broke into his motel room, it was by accident. :dash: :kitt:

sandmanz613
Volunteer

Post by sandmanz613 » Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:47 pm

In Knight Of The Juggernaut I assume that the guy driving the Juggernaut dies in the massive explosion when Michael and KITT destroy it.

chrisjones
FLAG Recruit

Post by chrisjones » Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:52 pm

krrdr2010 wrote:As far as I know, Michael/David never killed any of villians, unless, in the case of the biker who broke into his motel room, it was by accident. :dash: :kitt:
Garth Knight per chance and his lady friend? I Don't think that explosion was his airbag going off lol
[b]No way you mentalist![/b]

KiTT316
Rookie

Post by KiTT316 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:23 pm

something tells me David Hasselhoff didn't kill anybody in any episode.... :lol:

MikeBKnight
Rookie

Post by MikeBKnight » Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:48 pm

sandmanz613 wrote:In Knight Of The Juggernaut I assume that the guy driving the Juggernaut dies in the massive explosion when Michael and KITT destroy it.
I was going to say the only episode where MK actually kills someone was in the motel room, where he accidentally shot the biker, and that's about it. If we count the number of people that are killed in a ("villain") car while MK is in KITT, then the numbers start to rise from there. There's the (quoted) account, the one from Season 1 when Margo is at the end of the runway about to attack the World Leaders when MK and KITT bash her car into some kind of gas truck, and the car explodes (she's still in it we all would assume). That, and there are countless others I'm sure.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:28 pm

I also remember Kitt saying he should have zigged when he should have zagged (not just in Goliath) Michael and Kitt accidentally run the guy who equipped his car with skewer cabab spikes in Knight Racer.That guy got a demotion from Mob crime boss in season 3's Nineteenth Hole.Its what you get for going against the family.

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:33 pm

Does "killing" KARR count?

Yeah, technically KARR didn't die either time but it's about as close to dead as you can get.
Join me at Las Vegas Car Stars!
May 14-16 • Las Vegas, NV
http://lasvegascarstars.com

happy71177
Volunteer

Post by happy71177 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:52 am

Would KARR's parts scattered on the beach at the end of KITT vs KARR count as dead???

His "soul" or mind was laying on the beach. I guess mayne a small part of him was still alive since his CPU was still alive.

If he came back alive and buried under sand at the beginning of KITT vs KARR after being blown up at the end of Trust Doesn't Rust..that probably means he could still be alive at the end of KITT vs KARR after being supposedly blown up.

Weather KARR is dead or not is ambiguous!

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:47 am

I think in A Plush Ride Michael forced the girl in the near indestructable car to hit a truck and blow herself up.I found this quite disturbing since he didn't bat an eyelash at her death and even smiles as Devon asks what kept you right after.

Why didn't kitt's microprocessor deduce that she would hit that car and explode?His preservation of human life dominant program should have kicked in and found an alternative procedure.

Then again the fate of the world leaders was at stake and I guess they had to do what they had to do.

sjsharp2009
Stranger

Post by sjsharp2009 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:02 pm

Skav wrote:In 'Short Notice' he accidentally killed a biker who broke into his hotel room. That's about it.
yeah I think thst is the only person he killed but as yu say it was an accident when they were fighting over a gun if I recall as |Micheal was trying to disarm him

Crumbling Down
FLAG Recruit

Post by Crumbling Down » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:38 pm

Just watched a plush ride again yesterday. He didn't seem concerned that her car blew up at all. I think he felt he got some kind of revenge for her trying to kill him and kitt. Maybe since the car was supposed to be indestructibal she wasn't harmed in the explosion and thats why he didn't seem to care. It's not Michaels style to feel so carefree about a human life even one of a criminal that tryed to kill him.
Booonnnnnzzzzaaaaaiii!!!!!!!! As michael turbo boosts to score the extra point. His face is so funny when he yells this and when he hits turbo boost his eyes get huge and he flies back into the seat

KITT Season 4
Rookie

Post by KITT Season 4 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:19 pm

This is pretty different from the '08 series. Didn't Mike kill everyone in the end of Day Turns To night?

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:02 pm

Crumbling Down wrote:Just watched a plush ride again yesterday. He didn't seem concerned that her car blew up at all. I think he felt he got some kind of revenge for her trying to kill him and kitt. Maybe since the car was supposed to be indestructibal she wasn't harmed in the explosion and thats why he didn't seem to care. It's not Michaels style to feel so carefree about a human life even one of a criminal that tryed to kill him.
That's a good point, actually.

We wasn't told what made those cars nearly indestructible but I got a hunch they are not as nearly as indestructible as KITT.

KITT himself couldn't take strong heat for too long ie in season 3, the episode where KITT was hit with the laser, he only had so many seconds before it would penetrate his MBS.

And in a season 4 episode, he had a time limit going through the volcanic lava.

I don't remember whether we see the Fire Brigade coming onto the scene in that scene in A Plush Ride as Michael is smiling and realising it's all over but if they were not, you can bet she would have died from a lack of oxygen anyway and her oxygen supply wouldn't last long.

Surely Michael would have been responsible for her death had she died.
Love boxing? http://www.ringnews24.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:04 pm

Skav wrote:
Crumbling Down wrote:Just watched a plush ride again yesterday. He didn't seem concerned that her car blew up at all. I think he felt he got some kind of revenge for her trying to kill him and kitt. Maybe since the car was supposed to be indestructibal she wasn't harmed in the explosion and thats why he didn't seem to care. It's not Michaels style to feel so carefree about a human life even one of a criminal that tryed to kill him.
That's a good point, actually.

We wasn't told what made those cars nearly indestructible but I got a hunch they are not as nearly as indestructible as KITT.

KITT himself couldn't take strong heat for too long ie in season 3, the episode where KITT was hit with the laser, he only had so many seconds before it would penetrate his MBS.

And in a season 4 episode, he had a time limit going through the volcanic lava.

I don't remember whether we see the Fire Brigade coming onto the scene in that scene in A Plush Ride as Michael is smiling and realising it's all over but if they were not, you can bet she would have died from a lack of oxygen anyway and her oxygen supply wouldn't last long. Or the flames would eventually (I would say rather quickly as in seconds) penetrate the shell of the car.

Surely Michael would have been responsible for her death had she died.