Today is it exactly one year what I watched new Knight Rider

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

.:!FILDA!:.
Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: Jirikov, Usti region, Czech Repubilc (Jiříkov, Ústecký kraj, Česká Republika)

Today is it exactly one year what I watched new Knight Rider

Post by .:!FILDA!:. » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:08 am

Today 17.9. 2009 is for me special datum because is it exactly one year what I watched new Knight Rider series 08-09 (first epidode). I watched it on http://www.amazon.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; in 17:30-18:30 our time (in USA (NY) something about 11:30 am - 12:30 pm). I saw it one week earlier because it been online premier. Official airdate has been on 24.9.2008.

Thanks NBC for reborn this legend. Your very big FAN .:!FILDA!:.
:good: :good: :good:
Please excuse my english, I'm still learning. Thanks!
!!! FAN FROM CZECH REPUBLIC !!!

PunkMaister
FLAG Assistant

Re: Today is it exactly one year what I watched new Knight Rider

Post by PunkMaister » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:49 pm

well you can also thank them for canning it while you are at it...

Operative
Location: Jirikov, Usti region, Czech Repubilc (Jiříkov, Ústecký kraj, Česká Republika)

Post by .:!FILDA!:. » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:01 pm

What please? I don't understand what you mean.

Matthew
Site Administrator

Post by Matthew » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:44 pm

PunkMaister wrote:well you can also thank them for canning it while you are at it...
Seriously, do you ever post anything that isn't pessimistic anymore Punkmaister? The repetitive spam-like negativity pushed our patience to the brink last time around, so please don't repeat that process yet again, as the end result will just see a repeat of how your last active period came to an end.

Matt
Welcome aboard the Knight 2000.

Thank you. What's all this, it looks like Darth Vader's bathroom?

PunkMaister
FLAG Assistant

Post by PunkMaister » Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:31 pm

So what now Mathew? We should now be happy with NBC for canceling our beloved show? Because if that is what you are implying I will never go along with that. I loathe them for what they did and always will. Noticed I did not say anything like "Oh, is all over we should all pack and go home" Which I admit I did before but is hardly what I'm doing now and If I cannot express my displeasure at NBC for doing what they did then by all means suspend me indefinitely de verdad.

DevonStyles
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by DevonStyles » Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:56 pm

yea, man get some hobbies or something. No offense, but the cancellation of knight rider is not the end of the world. scoop em up on dvd and relive the cgi experience once again.
edited by the good folks at knightrideronline

PunkMaister
FLAG Assistant

Post by PunkMaister » Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:19 pm

DevonStyles wrote:yea, man get some hobbies or something. No offense, but the cancellation of knight rider is not the end of the world. scoop em up on dvd and relive the cgi experience once again.
You know not even when I was being truly pessimistic which by the way is not the case here in this thread I simply expressed my displeasure at NBC for having cancelled the show. I never once said it was the end of the world I was pretty negative back then but not that much. And in any event I am now looking forward to Scifi shows like Sanctuary and Stargate Universe. At least the people behind the Stargate franchise have a commitment to the fans that this franchise sadly never has had, if it did things would really be different.

Operative

Post by .:!FILDA!:. » Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:47 am

So and today's day is exactly one year what NBC and Hulu official broadcasted KR 08-09. Thanks NBC again for revived this legend. :good:
And I hope that NBC reviving Knight Rider in future years. :good: :kitt:
Last edited by .:!FILDA!:. on Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Matthew
Site Administrator

Post by Matthew » Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:59 am

PunkMaister wrote:So what now Mathew? We should now be happy with NBC for canceling our beloved show? Because if that is what you are implying I will never go along with that. I loathe them for what they did and always will. Noticed I did not say anything like "Oh, is all over we should all pack and go home" Which I admit I did before but is hardly what I'm doing now and If I cannot express my displeasure at NBC for doing what they did then by all means suspend me indefinitely de verdad.
Don’t twist my words to skewer the intent of my comments Punkmaister, because I’m not a weak child that’s unable to deal with it. You know me, I shoot straight, and if I thought anything remotely similar to what you’ve attempted to suggest, I would have said so.

Unlike you though, I don’t go around spewing my venom, and regaling in the disappointment of what has happened every time I post, because it serves no other purpose than to incite further anger within the community.

So, to reiterate, stop the spam-like pessimism, and go and look forward to your other sci-fi shows without constantly telling us how good the people behind them are in comparison to our show. :good:

Matt

PunkMaister
FLAG Assistant

Post by PunkMaister » Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:47 pm

Matthew wrote:Unlike you though, I don’t go around spewing my venom, and regaling in the disappointment of what has happened every time I post, because it serves no other purpose than to incite further anger within the community.
And how not keeping the anger we all share and have toward NBC for doing what they did serves any purpose? You are acting as If I'm somehow reminding them but for that everyone here just can take a look at their TV programing listings to be reminded of it. I really see nothing wrong in keeping alive the flames of anger toward NBC since is more than justified.
Matthew wrote:So, to reiterate, stop the spam-like pessimism, and go and look forward to your other sci-fi shows without constantly telling us how good the people behind them are in comparison to our show. :good:

Matt
Constantly? Only in 2 posts have I made such an analogy and like it or not is the truth Mathew.

Matthew
Site Administrator

Post by Matthew » Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:16 pm

Punkmaister,

I see no reason as to why I should sit here and justify myself to you. Your actions are causing additional grief and anger, and it ends here. End of discussion.

Should you make any more of these negative comments, a 30 day suspension will be implemented without warning.

Matt

weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by weeezl » Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:03 pm

Punkmaister, don't forget you're not the only one who is upset that the future of the franchise is up in the air, you're negativity only makes it worse for every other fan here who wanted the show to succeed. Get over it, stop riling people up and try channeling your anger towards NBC into something more constructive you selfish b&$%*£d.

Operative

Post by .:!FILDA!:. » Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:21 pm

weeezl wrote:Punkmaister, don't forget you're not the only one who is upset that the future of the franchise is up in the air, you're negativity only makes it worse for every other fan here who wanted the show to succeed. Get over it, stop riling people up and try channeling your anger towards NBC into something more constructive you selfish b&$%*£d.
Exactly my words. :good: PunkMaister either optimist.

Super Flash
Rookie

Post by Super Flash » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:06 pm

Hello There Everyone, :D

Yes, it was great September 2008 the premier of the new-updated version of Knight Rider. Now, for the time being it is gone. Hopefully, one day it will be back. I am not happy with NBC for their lack of committment to the show I am not going to harp or dwell on it. I can see that Punkmeister here has way too much time on his hands to write his usually silly nonsense. What he and the rest of us should do is to vent at NBC and not here for the poor handling of the show. While, disappointed that their is no new Knight Rider for the time being I am happly relieving the original Knight Rider on DVD as well the recent version. I guess that will have to do for now. Take care you all and have a pleasant evening... :kittconv:

Michael
Knight Rider Lives!!!

PunkMaister
FLAG Assistant

Post by PunkMaister » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:59 pm

Well God Knows I have always loved this franchise as much as I love Stargate, Star Wars to name a few Scifi franchises I'm very fond off and always will, given the situation this will be my very last post K.R related, I will still post about other stuff such as other TV shows in the lounge every now and then.

Operative

Post by .:!FILDA!:. » Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:06 pm

And today I have 100 posts on this forum. Thanks, you are very good people here. :good:

xmguy
Rookie

Post by xmguy » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:10 pm

I'm not trying to jump into this battle. I dislike what NBC did also. But Like Matthew said. I bought the DVD and watched it again. He is my take. If you (Punkmaister) could see NBC execs face to face and they said they'd hear you out. What do you think would go over better. A: you telling them to F*** off!? or B: Expressing your desires to see KR08 return to TV. Of Course this won't happen. My point is; no good can come from trashing NBC. I too hope to see KR08 back again. But negative posts do no good. It simply causes people to ignore your posts vs adding to them and embracing what KR is about. That is why KR is so DAMN popular. It was about one man making a difference for better. Not worse. ;)
LOYAL Knight Rider fan since 1995
:spmgo:

krrdr2010
FLAG Recruit

Post by krrdr2010 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:35 pm

I have Always been P.O.ed the way NBC treated KR2008. I think it was Absolutely ROTTEN(I STILL Hold out Hope that SYFY, USA Network, DirectTV, or Syndication will pick it up and give it Another Chance)!!! But, Proof that there is JUSTICE in this World, NBC is paying the Price. Their Prime-Time Lineup's Ratings are in the Tank, The Jay Leno show has BOMBED(HEE, HEE, HEE!!!), and They are 4th Place in the Ratings, Just Barely ahead of the CW(Which may not even be here Next Season). NBC has done this Before: 1969-They Canceled the Original STAR TREK(and we all what happened, don't we?-5 Prime-Time Shows, One of the Popular Animated Shows Ever, 11 Movies, etc.). In 1990, They Canceled BAYWATCH(I think we All Remember what happened Next-It becomes a GLOBAL Phenomenon). So, NBC has had a History of Making BIG GOOFS, and it Usually rises up to Bite them in the Behind!!!