Any recent news about Knight rider feature film?

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

3rings
Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Any recent news about Knight rider feature film?

Post by 3rings » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:28 pm

I've noticed that it shows now the year of 2012 for the supposed feature film on the big screen on Internet Movie Database. But to find out details, you have to join IMDB Pro. I'm aware that IMDB can far fetch things but Does anyone around here have any details of what IMDB sais about the project? I should probably just join IMDB Pro to find out the extra details. It even shows a supposed Six Million Dollar Man movie project for the year of 2012 which I hope that is true. Why do we all have to wait so long?

Also a big thanks to the cast and crew of KR 2008 for making that series a reality. It's a damn shame that NBC cancelled it and just doesn't see the light of day on things. I think NBC made a big mistake. I guess we can just look forward to the feature film that will hopefully happen soon.

:kitt: :good:

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Re: Any recent news about Knight rider feature film?

Post by Knight Racer » Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:07 pm

I've been hearing about that feature film for about 13 years now.I keep thinking Keep hope alive.

knightprobe89
FLAG Recruit

Post by knightprobe89 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:39 am

yeah, i heard that larsons feature film release date has been changed from 2010 to 2012, i dont know what the reason is, maybe larson decided to let the option run out with the weinstein company and go to another movie studio, i haven't heard anything from victor kros on this board in a while, he usually keeps us informed of updates with the feature film. i wonder what happened to him?
in glen larson we trust.

Matthew
Site Administrator
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Matthew » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:44 am

Unfortunately, Mr. Kros has been removed from the community for an undetermined length of time. This is due to a number of severe rule violations, which included sexually orientated verbal abuse in the chatroom, along with a significant number of attacks on a staff member for moderating his actions, attacks that included unsavoury mental health comments.

Matt
Welcome aboard the Knight 2000.

Thank you. What's all this, it looks like Darth Vader's bathroom?

JJSoCrazy
FLAG Assistant

Post by JJSoCrazy » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:45 pm

Matthew wrote:Unfortunately, Mr. Kros has been removed from the community for an undetermined length of time. This is due to a number of severe rule violations, which included sexually orientated verbal abuse in the chatroom, along with a significant number of attacks on a staff member for moderating his actions, attacks that included unsavoury mental health comments.

Matt
Again he was removed?

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:07 pm

All that matters that all of us will remain on constant lookout for new information regarding the Knight Rider Motion Picture and as we find it, we will share it.

Then we will analyze the information, misinterpret it, make wild assumptions about it, spread false rumors about it, deny the rumors, correct the rumors, and start the cycle all over again. That's what makes the fandom so much fun! 8)
Join me at Las Vegas Car Stars!
May 14-16 • Las Vegas, NV
http://lasvegascarstars.com

.:!FILDA!:.
Operative
Location: Jirikov, Usti region, Czech Repubilc (Jiříkov, Ústecký kraj, Česká Republika)

Post by .:!FILDA!:. » Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:17 pm

I think the Knight Rider feature film is on 2012 because it been 30 years from Knight Rider Classic 82-86. And something new us still give hope for Knight Rider therefore we are make happy. :good:
Please excuse my english, I'm still learning. Thanks!
!!! FAN FROM CZECH REPUBLIC !!!

.:!FILDA!:.

DevonStyles
FLAG Recruit

Post by DevonStyles » Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:34 pm

I still think we will be waiting a while. Probally a few more years... People need to get the bad taste of the last Knight Rider out of their mouths before The Knight Rider name can be restored to what it once was.
edited by the good folks at knightrideronline

suprman1j
Stranger

Post by suprman1j » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:29 pm

I've had the unfortunate "opportunity" to run into Mr. Kros on the IMDB forums. That's besides the point though....because he kept "informing" people that the script was done and everything was on a go ahead point.....and that was supposed to happen before the pilot ever happened. So I have a feeling that we will be waiting alonnnnnngggg time for it, if it ever does. And as much as I enjoy what Mr. Larson has done over the years...I don't think he's going to be the one to save the franchise...just my opinion. :kittx: :dash4:

scottab21
FLAG Recruit

Post by scottab21 » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:33 am

sighs...

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:53 am

Glen Larson is currently working on what is now the third rewrite to the Motion Picture script. His desire is two fold. First to see a Knight Rider motion picture happen in his lifetime and second, to give you the fans a movie that is worthy of the title Knight Rider. This takes finding the right studio to make it true to Glen's updated vision and the passion to do it to the standards audiences expect from a big budget action movie.

Glen will be attending Knight Rider Festival II and I am sure he will field some questions about what he has in store for you in the years to come.

=VK=
:dash:

Knighttime
Volunteer

Post by Knighttime » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:54 pm

well, if he wants a professional first-class qualified Automotive Designer (and lifelong KR devotee) to come up with something a little bit special, very unique, very innovative and very Knight Rider, then tell him to get in touch!

Long Live The Kitt
"Now is the winter of my discontent, made glorious summer by this sun of York"

LONG LIVE THE KITT