KR influence on Eureka Episode 15

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

DrWho2005
Operative

KR influence on Eureka Episode 15

Post by DrWho2005 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:56 am

There is a talking car called Tabitha. No big deal..talking cars are everywhere these days...but....

In one scene they show the sash board of the car and you can see the voice modulator that clearly resemble the three bars from KITTs voice box :-)

Very nice to see..

Maybe scyfy ( shudder at the name ) should pick the show up...

Rainack
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: KR influence on Eureka Episode 15

Post by Rainack » Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:14 pm

I like Eureka, so I saw that episode, as well, and I noticed the similarity of the voice modulator to K.I.T.T.'s as well! I think that was a cool nod to K.I.T.T.
:dash:
To read my fanfictions, go to fanfiction.net and search for my screen name, Rainack.

dag268
Rookie

Post by dag268 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:19 am

Talking about shows on SYFY. Do yall watch Warehouse 13. Good show, the communication device they use, its a metal tin, in the center of it looks like the voice globe from the new series. Its a glass sphere with the same marking or cut outs to the sides.

Rainack
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Rainack » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:47 am

dag268 wrote:Talking about shows on SYFY. Do yall watch Warehouse 13. Good show, the communication device they use, its a metal tin, in the center of it looks like the voice globe from the new series. Its a glass sphere with the same marking or cut outs to the sides.
Yes, I have been watching and enjoying Warehouse 13. I had noticed the Farnsworth, but hadn't really noticed the resemblence to K.I.3.T.'s voice orb. I'll have to keep a close eye on it tonight.
:kitt2:
To read my fanfictions, go to fanfiction.net and search for my screen name, Rainack.