I'm Getting A Mustang GT.

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

EdwardKnoxII
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

I'm Getting A Mustang GT.

Post by EdwardKnoxII » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:42 pm

Ok maybe. I've been in the market for a sport coupe for the last few months and this dealer my dad and me know has a yellow 2005 Mustang GT. It's auto has tint, aftermarket rims and aftermaket black spoiler with 59,000 miles. I took it for a test drive and boy was that baby great. I thinking it over the weekend and I just might get it. Update you soon. :D

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Re: I'm Getting A Mustang GT.

Post by Knight Racer » Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:26 pm

How much is he charging you?

EdwardKnoxII
Operative

Post by EdwardKnoxII » Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:40 pm

$16,900

DevonStyles
FLAG Recruit

Post by DevonStyles » Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:35 pm

For a couple grand more you could go get a brand new one.... Search for the blue book trade in value which might have been 9000 maybe.... Offer him just above that cash. Dealers are hurting to move some cars right now. YOu could also find a better deal from a private owner... I have never had a positive experience buying a overpriced used car.

Or better yet, spend about 10 -12,000 and you can buy a real car like a 98-02 trans am. You run a Trans am in that Mustang your gonna get smoked.... Mustangs are chick cars. They are slow, Unless you go out and buy a gt500 for $50,000 in which a slightly modded Trans-am (like my own) would still hand you your ass.

:kitt2:
edited by the good folks at knightrideronline

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:44 pm

Any pics of the one you're getting?Will you try to convert it to a 2008 kitt?

tamatt27
FLAG Assistant

Post by tamatt27 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:14 pm

DevonStyles wrote:For a couple grand more you could go get a brand new one.... Search for the blue book trade in value which might have been 9000 maybe.... Offer him just above that cash. Dealers are hurting to move some cars right now. YOu could also find a better deal from a private owner... I have never had a positive experience buying a overpriced used car.

Or better yet, spend about 10 -12,000 and you can buy a real car like a 98-02 trans am. You run a Trans am in that Mustang your gonna get smoked.... Mustangs are chick cars. They are slow, Unless you go out and buy a gt500 for $50,000 in which a slightly modded Trans-am (like my own) would still hand you your ass.

:kitt2:
I used to have a 'Black/Black 99 Trans Am 6-speed. I loved that car, however when I bought my Mustang I was amazed at the fit and finish that the Trans Am was lacking. The T/A had great looks and a great powertrain, that's about it. It squeaked, rattled, and the plastic interior was very poor quality. My Mustang is slower than my Trans Am, yes, but is a better car IMO.
KNIGHT RIDER RELOADED is a series of movies on Youtube to represent a different creative avenue to the Knight Rider we knew in 2008-09.
http://www.youtube.com/user/tamatt27" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;