Weekly chat

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Shockwave
Volunteer
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Weekly chat

Post by Shockwave » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:12 am

Is there any way that perhaps we could orchestrate some kind of bi-weekly/tri-weekly chat discussions? i know everyones schedule varies. (hence the need for tri-weekly perhaps) This way we could as bounce ideas and conversations off each other without having to wait for board postings or anything. i pop my virtual head into the chat room everytime i log in, but, with the exception of 1 or 2 other people. (kal-el) I haven't really had the chance to actually talk to other fans. Again this is just a thought, but would anyone else be interested in this?

Matthew
Site Administrator
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Re: Weekly chat

Post by Matthew » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:28 pm

Hi Shockwave,

Before I begin, I’d just like to thank you for your generosity towards the moderation team in your opening thread, and welcome you to our community. :good:

Onto the topic at hand, I think that arranging a chat night would be an excellent idea. Of course, we had these on a weekly basis during the show’s airing, so I would suspect that a similar time on a Wednesday could be doable.

UK fans such as myself may have difficulty staying for the duration of course, given that we’re five hours ahead of the East Coast, but if we were to begin in the 5 – 7pm region EDT, we UK fans could participate for a few hours, before seamlessly handing over to the other time zones within the USA, which would also have the added benefit of keeping the chat active for many hours as well.

Anyone have any other thoughts?

Matt
Welcome aboard the Knight 2000.

Thank you. What's all this, it looks like Darth Vader's bathroom?

honnziva
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Re: Weekly chat

Post by honnziva » Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:27 am

I myself am always game for some late night east coast antics and humor
"To our future. No matter who it may take us up against or where"