Anyone have...

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

tamatt27
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Anyone have...

Post by tamatt27 » Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:30 pm

Does anyone have any videos Knight Rider '08 in any format other than .m4v or .mpg4? Those won't work with my video editing software. I've go all of the episodes from itunes, but they're in some stupid format where I can't edit or burn them.
KNIGHT RIDER RELOADED is a series of movies on Youtube to represent a different creative avenue to the Knight Rider we knew in 2008-09.
http://www.youtube.com/user/tamatt27" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dave Knight
FLAG Recruit

Re: Anyone have...

Post by Dave Knight » Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:52 am

http://www.any-video-converter.com/prod ... ideo_free/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

you could convert them, this program I use all the time from yotube, flash, shockwave etc, even apple quicktime videos can be converted to AVI or MPEG. give it a try my friend :good:.
Michael: "You know, your as much fun as a divorce, which is not a bad idea!"
KITT: "I want custody of ME!"

Knight Rider: The Pilot

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:03 pm

You could get them on Amazon.com as well. I think they are in wmv format from there.

Slade
FLAG Assistant

Post by Slade » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:16 pm

Im curious does anyone know of a good video combiner,I got this music video AVi that was split up into 3 diffrent pieces and I wanna make a whole video out of it.Just wondering,thanks...
"See ladies,what happens in Vegas,stays in...KITT"
"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing"

tamatt27
FLAG Assistant

Post by tamatt27 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:20 pm

Slade wrote:Im curious does anyone know of a good video combiner,I got this music video AVi that was split up into 3 diffrent pieces and I wanna make a whole video out of it.Just wondering,thanks...
Any good video editing software would work. Windows Movie Maker, which is how I got my feet wet, comes standard with Windows XP.
KNIGHT RIDER RELOADED is a series of movies on Youtube to represent a different creative avenue to the Knight Rider we knew in 2008-09.
http://www.youtube.com/user/tamatt27" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Kitzira
Operative

Post by Kitzira » Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:39 am

I believe the videos downloaded from iTunes are covered in DRM. So there's no chance of editing or burning them to anything unless Apple suddenly decides to let you.
Read KR Fanfiction and Post your own at http://www.knightfic.com

Slade
FLAG Assistant

Post by Slade » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:08 am

tamatt27 wrote:
Slade wrote:Im curious does anyone know of a good video combiner,I got this music video AVi that was split up into 3 diffrent pieces and I wanna make a whole video out of it.Just wondering,thanks...
Any good video editing software would work. Windows Movie Maker, which is how I got my feet wet, comes standard with Windows XP.
Ok so can you explain how cuz all Ive been able to do is split the small clips into smaller clips...I think Im lost? :?:

tamatt27
FLAG Assistant

Post by tamatt27 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:11 am

Slade wrote:
tamatt27 wrote:
Ok so can you explain how cuz all Ive been able to do is split the small clips into smaller clips...I think Im lost? :?:
Just put one clip after the other in the software.

Slade
FLAG Assistant

Post by Slade » Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:30 am

I think Im using like a really old version of it.Then again my labtop is from 2003 and only has 30GB of harddrive space :shock:

ianruk
Rookie

Post by ianruk » Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:26 pm

if you want the episodes download them from mininova.org they are avi
and you can download them all from there
no need to buy them from itunes when u can get them free