Our own Episode 18

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Luke_windstyle
Rookie

Re: Our own Episode 18

Post by Luke_windstyle » Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:15 pm

Bonnie: KI2T told me where you were.
Michael: KITT?
KI2T: It is true Michael. I have been maintaining contact with Bonnie for quite a while. When i was deactivated Bonnie would come to me in secret and reactivate me so that my systems didn't stop working.
Bonnie: When I heard about April I came here as fast as I could.
KI2T: I am the one who told her about April.

(Flashes to warehouse)

(A large engine noise fills the air)...

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:38 pm

[warehouse]

It just didn't seem righ.... Then there was nothing. A split second of nothing. Dropouts? Dropouts of consciousness? And now I see... Yes. Systems coming online. Systems unlike I've ever seen before. More powerful systems. Much more. Stealth scanner system working. All ports online. Engine system responding... I AM ALIVE! KITT... Your time has come.

Several technicians were working while the crippled man watched, hunched on his cane, keeping a careful watch with the only eye he had left. The woman got into the cab when the technicians are done. He approached as she fired up the engines.

"Remember. He is very dangerous. You will need to use a bit of... psychology."

"I can handle him. But you just told him your motive."

"No. I haven't turned on the microphonic system yet. It's the button right there."

She reached for it but was stopped by his insistant and harsh voice. "Not yet!" I have something to tell you...

The woman got out of the truck and joined the man nearby, with the truck's humming engine nearby.

I strain to find all the systems. One is missing. Audio. What is it they do not want me to hear? Ah, yes. The fools. I have it active now.

The crippled man and his blonde accomplice had no idea that they were being monitored the whole time...

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:42 pm

"I have one more person out of the way. I took care of her this afternoon." The woman said.

"Good. Now you must take out the next one on the list. I'll handle the others." Said the man.

"Wait. There is one missing..." The woman said. "One you did not think about."

"Who?"

"Randy Marritt."

The man waved his hand dismissedly. "He's of no use to us."

"Yes, he can be. He knows the Knight 2000's systems." The woman told him.

Randy Marritt, eh? Well, well, well... I think we'll have to see this Randy Marritt. Perhaps I can use him...

"Find out what he is dealing in and kill him." The man ordered.

With a kurt nod, the woman walked to the cab. It allowed her to operate the huge rig, as she would obviously be taking him to his next target. One of which he had his own agenda...

KITT Season 4
Rookie

Post by KITT Season 4 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:21 pm

At the same time the crippled man started working on his plan. He wanted Michael Knight destroyed. Not just dead. Destroyed. Everyone Knight loved would go first. His son before him. The first way to get back at Michael Knight Sr., to deal with the love of his son, to see his agony...this Sarah Graiman. He could get back a Charles too. The old fool believed that he didn't know he was alive. He'll wonder how i know. He won't suspect one of his own, the old fool

My_Friend_KITT
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by My_Friend_KITT » Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:23 am

Charles smiled from the dusty doorway, "Now that everyone is here and accounted for we need to break up into teams. We need to get the Semi running, find the hideout of Tebogo Kuna, and we need to ensure the safe deactivation of KARR/Goliath."

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Micheal Knight and KI2T, you get the task of finding Tebogo Kuna and Garthe." Dr. Graiman instructed with a finger pointed at Michael. "Mike, you and KI3T are in charge of the take down of KARR/Goliath. Find his weakness and exploit it." Dr. Graiman continued as he watched Mike for a reaction. "And lastly, Bonnie and I will be working on the Semi as well as trying to find a way to deactivate KARR from a distance." He added more for Bonnie's benefit than his own. "Now let's move out."
That is a computer not a sofa.......Knight of the Drones

A firsthand viewer of Knight Rider '08!
And I LOVED it!

Mad Max Smart
Volunteer

Post by Mad Max Smart » Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:19 am

CUT TO SSC:
Sarah is standing in front of the Viewscreen, Billy and Zoe are sitting at their stations.
On the screen are images of the aftermath of the explosion in Dallas.

Zoe: Why are you so worried about this Sarah?
Sarah: Because the woman who used to live there worked for the original F.L.A.G.
Billy: Anyone you knew?
Sarah: Yeah! My father and April were close friends. She helped him out with some parts of Kitt. He's not a mechanic and April was one of the best the Foundation ever had. She was one of three mechanics to work on the original Kitt project. Bonnie, April and RC3.
Billy: RC3?
Zoe: Reginald Cornelius III. Have you not done your homework?
Billy: Of course but I got distracted by what happened with Megan and I.... Can we move on?
Zoe: Is Billy still a little upset? What about the KARR project, who worked on that?
Sarah: Which one?
Zoe: What do you mean which one? There was more than one KARR?
Billy: Has someone not done their homework?
Sarah: As with KITT there was another KARR. After my father took over, Wilton Knight had him remove all the personnel information from the original KARR project from the records because it was a Top Secret failure. He didn't want anyone's futures destroyed by their involvement if the information was to leak out.
Billy: Why would someone name a second project after one that already failed?
Zoe: Easy, he ran out of anagrams.
Zoe and Billy high five. Sarah stares them both down.
Billy and Zoe: Sorry.
Sarah: We need to get Mike to check on this. It may be an accident but she was one of us. Where is he at the moment?

DJGM
FLAG Assistant

Post by DJGM » Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:30 am

Billy: Ok, refresh my memory ... what was the beef with the original KARR?

Sarah: The dominant program. The one core program hardcoded into the AI that overrules
everything else. The original KITT and KARR were physically identical, black Trans-Ams
with the same Molecular Bonded Shell for protection. While KITT was programmed
to preserve human life, KARR was programmed for self preservation at all costs.

Billy: Geez, Wilton Knight made a mucho BIIIIG mistake!

Sarah: Yes. Thankfully our KITT shares the same dominant program of the original KITT.

Billy: (Sarcastically wipes his brow with the back of his left hand) Phew!

Sarah: Oh and Billy ... ?

Billy: Yeah?

Sarah: Stay behind after class!

Luke_windstyle
Rookie

Post by Luke_windstyle » Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:37 am

A huge sound fills the air as the 18 wheeler truck smashes through the hangar doors of the SSC.

Flash to the F.L.A.G compound.

KI3T: Mike (into mike's ear piece)
Mike: Yeah KITT?
KI3T: I just recieved a transmission from the SSC saying that something huge has just smashed through the hanger doors.
Mike: Charles, Michael we have a problem.
Michael: What is it?
Mike: KI3T just told me that he recieved a message from the SSC computers telling him that something has just smashed through the hanger doors.
Charles: It can't be, There is no way he can know where the SSC is unless...

Flash to the SSC.

Sarah: What was that?
SSC computer: WARNING HANGER DOORS BREACHED! WARNING HANGER DOORS BREACHED.
Billy: Sarah I think we have a problem. There appears to be a semi truck driving through the tunnel. We have at most 20 seconds before it is here.
Zoe: How does anyone know we are here?
Sarah: I don't know but I have a feeling we should get the hell out of dodge.

Luke_windstyle
Rookie

Post by Luke_windstyle » Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:42 am

Again sorry for double post. IE8 at it again.

Flash to F.L.A.G compound

KI3T: The SSC computer says that they are evacuating.
Mike: KITT we've got to help them.
Michael: I'm coming with you.
Mike: It's too danger
Michael: Me and KI2T can defend our selves fine.
Mike: Ok lets see if that relic can keep up.
KI2T: I beg your parden.
Michael: KITT leave it.
KI2T: If you insist.

Flash to highway with KI3T in attack mode and KI2T in super pursuit mode both breaking 300mph.

KI2T: Not too shabby for a box.
KI3T: All I can say is see you later.
KI3T suddenly picks up speed and is close to hitting 400MPH with KI2T close behind.

Flash to SSC runway with both KITT's slowing down.

DJGM
FLAG Assistant

Post by DJGM » Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:21 pm

The large semi-truck smashed through the main internal doors of the SSC, making short work
of KI3T's maintenance gimbal, reducing it to mangled metal. The monster vehicle came to a
halt only a few inches short of destroying Billy and Zoe's workstation area.

A large burly African man in military gear got out of the passenger side of the truck's cab and
approached the workstations and SSC videowall. The man produced an Uzi from a hidden
pocket, and proceeded to fire bullets at all the hi-tech equipment before him.

Two more burly African militants appeared and began started to fire Uzi's at the videowall.

Within seconds, sparks and smoke were everywhere.

The nerve centre of the Knight Industries SSC had been all but destroyed.

KI3T: Michael. The SSC has been severely damaged. Sarah, Billy and Zoe are making their
way out via the evacuation tunnel in sector 2. We should meet them as they come out.

Luke_windstyle
Rookie

Post by Luke_windstyle » Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:57 pm

Sarah, Billy and Zoe emerge from the evacuation tunnel.

Sarah: Mike wha...
Mike: Sarah I can't explain here. Michael we've got to get them out of here. How many can you fit in KI2T in super pursuit mode?
Michael: 4 people.
Mike: Ok. Billy, Zoe go with Michael. Sarah stay with me.
Zoe: Woah wicked dash.
KI2T: Why thank you.
Zoe: Who was that?
Mike: It's a long story.
(KI3T's nano skin suddenly comes alive from a barage of bullets.)
Mike: We've got to go. Hurry!

Flash to the highway. KI3T in attack mode and KI2T in super pursuit mode.

Sarah: Mike what is happening.
Mike: Sarah i think that you are going to be very happy.
Sarah: Why?
KI3T: Sarah our father isn't dead.
Sarah: What?
Mike: Sarah you didn't lose your father two months ago.

Flash to the wrecked SSC. The crippled man is standing there smiling.

DJGM
FLAG Assistant

Post by DJGM » Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:44 pm

Garthe surveys the wreckage of the SSC.

Garthe: (to himself) So, they have managed to escape this fine example of devastation.
But, they should realise, even combined, the Knight 2000 and 3000 are NO MATCH for
my new Goliath. With the renewed power of the KARR CPU, they shall be crushed.
Michael Knight, Michael Traceur, Charles Graiman his daughter and their pathetic
little minions, the geeky boy and the silly Asian girl ... they shall all DIE.

Night fall ... and the two KITTs pull in to the secure area of the old FLAG compound . . .
Last edited by DJGM on Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mustang_fan91
Rookie

Post by mustang_fan91 » Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:46 pm

mIKE AND Sarah get out of KI3T
Sarah: Michael, yuve got to be joking, the c130 clearly exploded.
Charles approaches behind them
Charles: No Sarah, itt didnt
Sarah: DAD!
KI3T: "I have something we need to discuss. It's important."
Mike: "Dude, It's been a really long day and if you're secretly falling in love with me, I'm going to be awfully upset"

Luke_windstyle
Rookie

Post by Luke_windstyle » Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:10 pm

Sarah hugs her dad for what seems like 5 minutes.

Sarah: Dad i thought we I had lost you. I don't...
Charles: Sarah what passed has passed and now we have a new problem.
Michael: Garthe Knight, who i thought was dead is back. he has taken the AI from KARR and put it into a new goliath.
Sarah: How can I help?
Charles: You can help Ms Barstow (bonnie would have quite possibly married. and in this her husband died) to fix the computer systems in the Semi. Mike, KI3T, I need you two to go to the SSC and recover anything of use which is still intact.

Flash to the SSC.

Garthe: We are done here. There is nothing that can help them now.
(Garthe and his men climb into goliath/KARR)

Flash to a normal looking warehouse.

My_Friend_KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by My_Friend_KITT » Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:36 pm

Mike, Michael, and both KITT's sat inside the garage next to the dominate form of the FLAG semi. They were brainstorming about their next moves against Tebogo, Garthe, and the massive force of KARR/Goliath.

"KITT, can you track the path of that LARGE truck? Maybe we can find the hideout via a trail of evidence?" Mike asked the glowing voice modulator from a half reclined position in the soft leather driver's seat.

"They destroyed my gimbal?" KI3T whined.

"Focus KITT. We need to know how to track them." Mike added with a bit of a smile. It wasn't everyday that he would get to tell KITT to focus.

"May I be of assistance?" KI2T interjected into the moment. "I have had my fair shares of run ins with Goliath and KARR. I have found that the massive behemoth has massive behemoth tires for traction. I conclude that we go to your not-so-secret hideout and trace the vicious monster by way of his trail."

Michael gave his KI2T an approving smile. "Not a bad idea Buddy. But what if he is still over there waiting for us? How do we defend against KARR/Goliath?"

"That is not my assignment Michael." KI2T added with a bit of a chuckle.

"Well, before we go storming off to fight that monster, shouldn't we have some sort of defense plan and maybe an offensive plan?" Mike noted with a bit of worry.

"Well, my nano-skin can make me a camoflage disguise. I believe that if we need that level of defense, I will be relatively safe." KI3T added with pride.

"Show off." KI2T shot back.

"Okay, it's decided KI3T and I are going to the SSC to assess the damage and try to track the beast." Mike added as he started his KITT's engine.

"Son?" Michael called from his KITT as he stood up for a second.

"Yeah?"

Michael smiled as he realized that Devon had always told him this and now he was telling his son. "Be Careful."

Mike waved as he backed out of the garage and headed for what was left of the SSC.

And I LOVED it!

My_Friend_KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by My_Friend_KITT » Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:00 pm

Out in the middle of a deserted airport a large C-130 airplane lands silently. The occupants are Tebogo Kuna and his enterage (Can't spell it).

First the security forces that protected Tebogo with their very lives, filed out running and aiming their military assault rifles at everything. They spread out over the black tarmac quickly and took up defensive positions without a word.

The staticy crackle of a walkie-talkie interrupted the whine of the C-130's propeller, even in silence, it let out a whine, "All clear!"

The aids to Tebogo Kuna hestitantly stepped out and down the large cargo ramp. They looked about the moon lit desert with worry. Even though they had been given the "All Clear", no where was perfectly safe.

Finally, the son of Sombe Kuna lightly stepped out into the moonlight. He smiled proudly at his troupe and then walked over to the only other vehicle on the deserted tarmac. "Very Nice my Friend!" He laughed as he studied the massive Big Rig that was KARR/Goliath.

And I LOVED it!

Luke_windstyle
Rookie

Post by Luke_windstyle » Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:32 pm

Flash to the ruins of the SSC.

Mike: It looks like there was an explosion in here.
KITT: There was. When they were spraying bullets they ruptured a gas pipe leading to an explosion.
Mike: KITT is there anything in here that will be of any use.
KITT: It appears that the big rig had a coolant leak. We could use that to track them.
Mike: Well if it the only lead we've got we might as well follow it.
KITT: I can trace the coolant trail using GPS tracking which will allow us to find out where they are right now.

(Mike's mobile rings)

Garthe: Mr Knight we speak at last.
Mike: Who is this?
Garthe: Such a fool. You are speaking to the one and only Garthe Knight.
Mike: You were behind this?
Garthe: But of course.
Mike: When I find you...
Garthe: When you find me I promise you and that car are going to face ultimate destruction. I am going to kill you and everyone close to you.
Mike: You are sick and twisted.
Garthe: Such a pitiful fool who thinks he can defeat me.
(Garthe hangs up)
(Mike gets into KITT and floors it)

Knight94
Operative

Post by Knight94 » Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:58 pm

Garthe: With the improvements to Goliath, as well as the AI from the Knight Automated Roving Robot, I can
finally be rid of Michael Knight, that insult to my existence, but now also his son, Dr. Graiman and his daughter,
as well as anyone else trying to rob me of my right to power. You will also have your day of reckoning,
my revolutionary friend. Tebogo: Yeess, my vengeful friend. May we sit on fine thrones and watch the bodies of
our enemies burn and hear their voices cry in pain, begging for mercy they will be denied. Garthe: Yes, friend.
They will howl and scream, and we will laugh. Tebogo: Tell me about this Knight Roving Robot, how shall it
help us, my friend? Garthe: The Knight Automated Roving Robot, KARR for short. It was my father's work,
with the research and labor of Dr. Charles Graiman. They built it to be the most advanced automobile in
the world. But they found out something: KARR's programming had a very different outcome. It was programmed
for self-preservation, it's own survival, not matter the cost. Not wanting it to cause any harm, my father ordered
that KARR be deactivated, and destroyed. It was deactivated, not destroyed. Michael Knight tried, but failed
to destroy KARR, and his son, Michael Traceur, was chosen to drive the military version, but it was not to be.
It's intense passion to destroy it's enemies matches that of my own. And now, in my new Goliath, it will do just
that. It will destroy the Knight 2000 and 3000, and will help me to destroy mine enemies. We shall have our day
of glory.

DJGM
FLAG Assistant

Post by DJGM » Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:16 pm

Mike: Garthe?
Garthe: WHAT IS IT Traceur?
Mike: YOU ... are the weakest link ... goodbye!

Mike terminates the call and put the cellphone back in his pocket.

Mike: KITT, put me through to my father and ... uhm ... KITT.
KI3T: Activating communication link to Knight Industries 2000.

KI2T: Michael, I am receiving a call from the other car known as KITT. It's your son.

Michael: Ok buddy, patch him through.

The upgraded 16:9 screen of the videophone display on KI2T's dash reveals the image
of Mike sat at the wheel of KI3T. An all new screen still using the old mosaic effect!

Mike: I just had an unpleasant call on my cell. It was Garthe. Mean sounding dude,
but I ain't afraid of that douche's threats! Basically, he said he's gonna kill us all,
and destroy both KITTs. He got some African sounding dude with him, and
he's bragging about his upgraded version of Goliath. I hung up on him!

KI2T: Like father, like son!

Knight94
Operative

Post by Knight94 » Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:37 pm

Mike: KITT, can you get a trace on the phone Garthe Knight used to call me? I gotta know where he called
from. KITT: I began tracing the moment you received the call, Michael, but Mr. Knight has managed to block
the trace, quite possibly by scrambling the signal. Mike: I thought you could get around things like that.
KITT: Mike, you must remember that if he wants to block-Mike interjects: Don't gimme that load o' bull, KITT,
just do it. (pulls out cell) Charles, Garthe just called, he showed his hand. He may be headed for you.
Charles: Alright, Mike. We'll begin securing the mansion and the warehouse. Michael, Mike just called, he's
been contacted by Garthe. KITT, I want you to scan the premises, and secure any entry. KI2T: Alright,
Dr. Graiman. Beginning parameter scan now. We're getting a call from a mobile line.
Randy: Hey, Michael, Randy Merritt here, I've got some serious bad girl news. Adrienne is lookin' for me,
and I'm not talkin about a request for any favors. She's looking to punch my ticket.
Michael: Okay, Randy. I'm gonna come get you. Where ya at? Randy: I just left my office, and Adrienne
called me, said we gotta talk. I'm on Vincente St. A silver Mustang. Michael: Alright, kid, I'm on my way.
C'mon, KITT. KITT: How do you know it's not a trap, Michael? Michael: Randy promised he'd never speak to
Adrienne Margeaux again, buddy. Ya know the thing about black widows, how treacherous they are? Randy
almost found that out the hard way the last time. He's older, wiser. He's not gonna make that mistake again.

KITT Season 4
Rookie

Post by KITT Season 4 » Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:51 pm

Garthe listened in from the trace on Michael Knight's phone, recently activated. He was furious. Adrienne. Last time that ***** had cost him everything. He could have taken out the Knight 2000 and Knight easily. Now was perfect. He could take them all out at the same spot. Climbing in the cab, Goliath/KARR drove off, ignoring the mechanics cries that it was not ready. Goliath had a laser thick enough to Cut trough the MBS. A yellow light on the front came on.
Scanning...Scanning.
KNIGHT AUTOMATED ROVING ROBOT ACTIVATED
KNIGHT AUTOMATED ROVING ROBOT 55%
KNIGHT AUTOMATED ROVING ROBOT 100%

My_Friend_KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by My_Friend_KITT » Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:58 am

Meanwhile back at the old FLAG mansion,

"Do you believe that we can really get this thing up and running within the next few hours?" Charles asked Bonnie as he looked at all the work 25 years of unuse had caused them.

"I can if you can find my crack team. Any help I can get will come in handy right about now. Plus, I could then focus on some way to combat KARR/Goliath." Bonnie added as she yanked out the plug of her old computer console inside the old FLAG Semi.

"It is kind of short notice, but I think that I may have just the help you need." Charles smiled deviously as he pulled out his cell phone.

Bonnie looked at him curiously as he worked on talking someone into helping him. She heard him mention the need for a couple of technicians for the mechanics of the rig and a couple of technicians for the technical side of the work. She smiled curiously as he nodded in approval of the caller's words and then spoke a quick farewell.

"The help will be here within the hour." Charles stated proudly as he adjusted the light on the stand next to him.

"Who?" Bonnie almost screamed.

"The University is always full of ready to work volunteers. I have a contact in there that I have told to keep an eye out for instant volunteers. All I have to do is ask him and he calls them in. We have 3 or 4 people coming to work on the rig itself and we have 3 or 4 people coming to help with our other problem, the ancient computers." Charles informed her with a warm smile.

"How do we know that we can trust these kids?" Bonnie asked in worry.

"They know nothing about us. To them we are just some co-op that needs help refurbishing and upgrading an old big rig."

"How do they find us then?"

"They don't. We need to send someone out there to get them. The pick-up spot is an In and Out." Charles quickly informed as he looked about the dimly lit Semi.

Billy poked his head above the large ramp which had been lowered, "In and Out? I call dibs! Were is the car? I am outta here now."

"Billy? Are you sure you want to go?" Charles asked a little worriedly?

"Positive! You want anything to eat while I'm out?" Billy asked in almost a giddy tone.

Sarah, Zoe, and Bonnie all gave Billy a list of what they wanted. Charles declined saying that the mansion's refrigerator was fully stocked and that he would be fine. Sarah tossed a set of the keys to Billy and he took off running to the parking lot.

With a press of the unlock key about 5 times, Billy frowned at his transportation. The headlights of an ancient VW van flashed at him. No Way?! This thing was older than him. And then it occured to him, why did it have an alarm system. He jumped inside and was greeted by a sight he had Never expected. It was fully loaded. The dash on the van had more buttons and gizmos than KITT. It was so bright, it looked like a Christmas tree. He smiled and started it. It started purring on the first try. No way, it started easy too. "I really like this van. I gotta get me one of these." He said to himself as he headed to the rendevous point.

And I LOVED it!

KITT_Vs._KARR
Operative

Post by KITT_Vs._KARR » Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:16 pm

KARR was now 100% Activated

KARR: I am the Knight Automated Roving Robot, KARR if you prefer, I am the prototype of the car of the future.

Garthe: karr, we have some unfinished matters to handle.

KARR: I am detecting newer systems, unlike what i have felt before!

Garthe: karr, you are nolonger a car, you are the new Goliath my friend. I reactivated you to help me Destory the Knight 2000 & Knight 3000, along with all who stand in our way.

Garthe: You and me both want self preservation, which is why you were made into the new Goliath.
There is the best, then the Rest!

My_Friend_KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by My_Friend_KITT » Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:07 pm

Meanwhile KI3T and Mike were hot on the trail of KARR/Goliath,

"KITT are you sure that this is where they were headed?" Mike asked as he looked at the barren desert all around him.

"Are you questioning my abilities Michael?" KITT joked more then became offended.

"No KITT, there's nothing here...just open desert. Why would they come all the way out here?"

"Maybe for this..." KITT added as he pulled into a deserted airport that looked like it had been abandoned 50 years ago. "The coolant leak leads me to this very spot." KITT said as he stopped out in the middle of the tarmac.

"KITT, what else do you detect out here?"

"There was a large...no make it...very large airplane that parked here...and recently too." KITT added as he brought up pictures of the rubber marks from the tires and an estimate of the type aircraft it could have been. "I looks like it was a C-130."

"Anything else?"

"Yeah, it was offloaded here. I detect a multitude of footprints and some sort of forklifts tracks on the dust covered asfault." KITT added as he opened another window on his HUD and highlighted his evidence. "Not long after that, the aircaft took off. However, I can still track the behemoth Big Rig. Shall we continue following him?"

"Yeah KITT and send your report about all this to Micheal and the other KITT." Mike added as he took one more last look around the airport and then nodded for KITT to go.

And I LOVED it!

KITT_Vs._KARR
Operative

Post by KITT_Vs._KARR » Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:36 pm

KI3T and Mike were well on KARR/Goliath's trail, when KI3T Got a transmission which he could not pinpoint. Mike told KITT to play it.

KI3T: It's audio only mike

Mike: Play it kitt

Kitt plays the message(At first only thing they could hear was Static), then a loud Voice rang out "I AM KARRRRR"

KI3T: I'm guessing that was KARR.

Mike: Sure seems like it.

KI3T: The KI2T must of really pi**ed him off for him to want so much revenge.

Mike: Send that to My Dad and KI2T

KI3T: Sending

-------------------------------
Flash to KI2T and Michael at the old Flag HQ

KI2T: Michael I'm getting a message from KI3T about karr
Michael: Patch it threw buddy
(Static) "I AM KARRRRR" (cuts out)
KI2T: Thats the whole message Michael, I'm afaid Mike and KI3T might be in some trouble.
Michael: okay pal, patch me threw to Mike
KI2T: yes Michael

Mike: Yea Dad?
Michael: is eveything okay out there?
Mike: Just fine, i'm guessing you found the message a little disturbing?
Michael: We did, thats why i needed to know, keep your eyes and scanners peeled mike, karr and be sneaky at times.
Mike: I will dad, i will (Signal cuts out to black)

Michael: KITT! get that back up!
KI2T: I'm working on it as fast as i can!
Michael: Can you track them kitt?
KI2T: I'm afraid not, it seems like they are in a black out area.
Michael: okay buddy, you know what we have to do!
KI2T: Yes Michael, it is that time.

Just then Charles walks down the ramp of the Trailer.

Charles: Michael, we should have the Truck up and running with in a few hours. We will beable to help you then.
Michael: It's not safe out there for you and Sarah.
Charles: Please Michael, don't worry, we can take care of our selfs.

Charles walks back into the trailer..

Michael hops into Ki2t and pulls out, okay buddy Super Pursuit Mode

Michael and KI2T take off to help KI3T and his son.

KI2T: Michael, i hope we will beable to find them in the black out area..
Michael: I'm sure you will find away around that pal.
There is the best, then the Rest!