my idea to make nbc see sense

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

ianruk
Rookie

my idea to make nbc see sense

Post by ianruk » Thu May 28, 2009 7:51 pm

i know it is prob way to late

but why dont we make up a youtube page give the username and password to everyone on here who loves knight rider
and make videos telling nbc to pick knight rider back up and reason with them this way,tell them about it was on wrong time going up agaisnt big shows and so on.

who knows it may or may not work but youtube is a big way to communicate they may take notice the more videos and the more views

Solid Snake
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: my idea to make nbc see sense

Post by Solid Snake » Fri May 29, 2009 1:19 pm

For one, there are most likely some not so nice people that would see the password and use the account for actions that should not see the light of day.

Secondly, you need PEOPLE... A lot of viewers are needed on youtube.
Knight Rider, powered by Ford!

wez
Operative

Post by wez » Fri May 29, 2009 1:56 pm

who ever set it up could just pm the password to ppl on this forum

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Fri May 29, 2009 2:45 pm

So basically your idea is the same idea you had for the Myspace thing... How well did that work?

Anyway, instead of there being only one account doing KR08 related stuff, it would be MUCH better for there to be several doing it on their own. NBC has made up their mind, they won't change it and the network is too inept to do anything right anyway, case in point, all the "success" they had this last season.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

ianruk
Rookie

Post by ianruk » Fri May 29, 2009 4:17 pm

the difference between the myspace idea and the youtube one is the fact that youtube is more of a video site where videos can be viewed plenty of times and could create a buzz where as the myspace idea was to let people know about knight rider.

i only thought it might be a good idea because of the fact other shows have been saved due to fans and though the youtube way could create interested and grab the eye of higher up's in the tv business if not maybe another network.

im also thought of youtube because look at so many people and shows which have been viewed and sometimes it can be much bigger than anyone could imagin, i understand it might not seem a good idea to some but u never know until u try right?

2 things could happen

1. noone cares and it doesnt do a thing to help knight rider come back
2.it could get popular then the tv stations may think 'urm hold on a min look how this getting popular and look at the amount of views and comments let bring it back'

at the end of the day isnt it worth a shot? wouldnt you all rather we gave it a shot and see what happens rather than not and never know what might have happend

ianruk
Rookie

knight rider youtube now open

Post by ianruk » Fri May 29, 2009 7:27 pm

ok guys

i have created a saveknightrider youtube account

if anyone wants the username and password please send me a inbox message

here is what we should do

* create videos of us telling nbc to save knight rider
* tell them why we like it and want it to contunie
* tell them the problems that they had when airing knight rider
* ask them to give it another chance (or ask another network to pick it up)

post the videos you guys create and lets see what happens

its worth giving this a try,maybe it wont do anything but maybe it will,we shall never know unless we try

mustang_fan91
Rookie

Post by mustang_fan91 » Fri May 29, 2009 9:43 pm

im going to post my first video :kitt:
KI3T: "I have something we need to discuss. It's important."
Mike: "Dude, It's been a really long day and if you're secretly falling in love with me, I'm going to be awfully upset"

PunkMaister
FLAG Assistant

Post by PunkMaister » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:51 pm

I have pretty much given up on NBC ever getting any kind of sense anymore than ABCFM. If the show does go on and again there is no info on the cast., crew, GST etc. it will not be on NBC but some other network.

Truth be told I've basically given up watching TV at this point.

mustang_fan91
Rookie

Post by mustang_fan91 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:37 am

So youve given up very easily? :?: :!:
KI3T: "I have something we need to discuss. It's important."
Mike: "Dude, It's been a really long day and if you're secretly falling in love with me, I'm going to be awfully upset"