One Final Push.... SAVE KR follow us on Twiiter

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

mustang_fan91
Rookie

Re: One Final Push.... SAVE KR follow us on Twiiter

Post by mustang_fan91 » Tue May 26, 2009 2:31 pm

I'm twitter.com/KnightRider08 :D
KI3T: "I have something we need to discuss. It's important."
Mike: "Dude, It's been a really long day and if you're secretly falling in love with me, I'm going to be awfully upset"

Knight Writer
Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Knight Writer » Tue May 26, 2009 5:29 pm

dun itt... http://twitter.com/77KR117" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :kitt: :kittside: :kittconv: :kitt2: :dash: :dash4: :kittspin: :spmgo: :kittx: :kittconv2:

Super Flash
Rookie

Re: One Final Push.... SAVE KR follow us on Twitter

Post by Super Flash » Tue May 26, 2009 10:06 pm

Hello There Everyone, :D

KITT man you are awesome. Here is another post that you wrote that I agree with: 8)

"Re: One Final Push.... SAVE KR follow us on Twitter
by KITT » May 23, 2009 10:12 pm

punkmeister, you're grading on my nerves. stop replying to every thread with the same sentence. go drink your hateorade somewhere else."

This thread is about saving Knight Rider and why is this person punkmeister on here spreading his misconceptions about the show anyway. He says he is angry and frustrated that Knight Rider is cancelled fine. We got that point and feeling six to 10 threads ago. I on the other hand am not convinced that Knight Rider is cancelled. I am no at all happy nor pleased NBC failed to promote the show properly pre-empted it too much and ended the show only after 17 episodes. Am I going to rant about it? NO!!! Making ridiculous statements about the franchise being dead and so forth? No. I have way too much confidence in the show and the fans that both Knight Rider and The Franchise will live on and be back. :)

As for saving the show I am all for it. I will do what ever I can to help out because unlike some people I believe this plus the airing overseas will make a difference. So, here is to Knight Rider long live the show and its wonderful fans.

Thanks and take care,
Michael P. Nepa :kitt:
Knight Rider Lives!!!

JimmyPSHayes
Operative

Post by JimmyPSHayes » Wed May 27, 2009 10:20 am

I'm on twitter also:
@JimmyPSHayes
-That video is AWESOME!!! Nice job to whomever made it and where can I get that song? It's great!

FLAGCEO
Operative

Post by FLAGCEO » Wed May 27, 2009 12:05 pm

honnziva wrote:Hey guys, Gene Here from KRO podcasts, its Time we need to actually do something... lots of us didn't enjoy the beginning of KR last year, but then it got some legs, there is a twitter campaign that was started today,

http://www.twitter.com/savekitt" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

please sign up as a follower, and send a twit...tweet or whatever... I'm not much for twitter, but we as a community have not done much to come together to really push this over the top...

My Name is Earl started yesterday with a Twitter campaign, and they have 6000 followers!

MY NAME IS EARRRRL...

This is KR... we have a legacy... this is second generation... please I implore you, those who have the power to speak to the masses are the ones that get heard.

Sign up as a follower if you twitter, or tweet, or whatever... Roughly we have 3 weeks to try to change some minds, and this

I ask you... http://www.twitter.com/savekitt" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Let us follow in the footsteps of Jericho before us... its time to make our voices heard...

Gene

Gene, is there something over the next 3 weeks coming up that we don't know about yet that gives us another opportunity? My thought is the same as Punkmiester's in that I thought NBC made its decision. Is there some specific window that by gaining twitter strength we can take advantage of?

Basically my question is - sincerely, since I too will do whatever I can to help - is there something that tweeting so much will do to change the NBC execs' minds after they've already announced the fall line up and schedule? Do they have any other fall-related announcements to make? Are we trying to get them to renew the show but on SciFi, USA, Bravo or some other NBC/Universal channel? I'm not sure what the twitter strategy is aimed at.

I'll do it anyway, but I'd appreciate any more information you can give.
Thanks
FlagCEO
Bring Knight Rider back for Season 2!!

FLAGCEO
Operative

Post by FLAGCEO » Wed May 27, 2009 12:32 pm

I signed up... twitter.com/flagceo

Now all I have to do is add the twitter app on my iphone... hmmm

And is it me, or is Deanna's twitter page rather random?

cjkent74
Stranger

Post by cjkent74 » Wed May 27, 2009 10:44 pm

I'm on twitter now too guys twitter.com/kitts_pal. I wonder if NBC ever looks at the site or any other popular media? Since we all know the Neilson Ratings system is in no way accurate...

PunkMaister
FLAG Assistant

Post by PunkMaister » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:51 pm

Is any of the crew, cast or GST himself onboard on this Twitter campaign?

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:40 pm

You can @Ford and @NBC on twitter! Add #savekitt to your tweet! :) BTW, I'm tikac on Twitter.