New Video written & directed by Deanna

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Shapeshifter
FLAG Recruit

New Video written & directed by Deanna

Post by Shapeshifter » Tue May 26, 2009 1:55 pm

...if you're offended by strong language, stay away from this one.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/dafd3a ... that-hates" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

RenanrRinaldi
Recruit

Re: New Video written & directed by Deanna

Post by RenanrRinaldi » Tue May 26, 2009 3:42 pm

This is....awesome!
.........^
......f******
Mike: Next time, calculate faster.
KITT: Were you injured?
Mike: No
KITT: Then my calculations were fast enough.

Slade
FLAG Assistant

Post by Slade » Tue May 26, 2009 4:05 pm

That was awesome :lol:

And Deanna looked gorgeous :wink:
"See ladies,what happens in Vegas,stays in...KITT"
"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing"

Pct1theory
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Pct1theory » Tue May 26, 2009 6:54 pm

xmguy
Rookie

Post by xmguy » Wed May 27, 2009 11:43 am

ROFL
LOYAL Knight Rider fan since 1995
:spmgo:

KnightINSTINCT
FLAG Recruit

Post by KnightINSTINCT » Thu May 28, 2009 12:25 am

So, my poor broke ass only had enough cash to get into one movie over last weekend. That was Terminator Salvation...and that movie blew my mind on how great that story was, (sorry haters, I know there are a lot of you out there who do). My sis and I weren't done with the theater yet, as we decided to hop into another screening room; and unfortunately for us, the screening rooms didn't identify which movie was playing in which....good anti-hopping measure, I suppose. We hopped into the wrong room, and ended up watching the entire movie of Night At The Museum...which would have been good if I was seven...it was pretty educational, though...........Teddy Roosevelt can read hieroglyphics, don'tcha knowa.

I guess I'm going to have to see Star Trek, thanks to Deanna's perverted lusting over one of the biggest nerd pleasures I've so far avoided. ...I just seen Wrath Of Kahn for the first time two weeks ago, and I realized something..you just can't become a trekkie. It was a good movie, but most of the dialogue was boring. Mostly, I found myself watching the movie just to laugh at it, because it looked like a bunch of middle-age men playing space cowboy...pretending they are in space, talking with mono enthusiasm while trying to win the game of seize and control. :?

Luke_windstyle
Rookie

Post by Luke_windstyle » Thu May 28, 2009 12:56 pm

KnightINSTINCT wrote:So, my poor broke ass only had enough cash to get into one movie over last weekend. That was Terminator Salvation...and that movie blew my mind on how great that story was, (sorry haters, I know there are a lot of you out there who do). My sis and I weren't done with the theater yet, as we decided to hop into another screening room; and unfortunately for us, the screening rooms didn't identify which movie was playing in which....good anti-hopping measure, I suppose. We hopped into the wrong room, and ended up watching the entire movie of Night At The Museum...which would have been good if I was seven...it was pretty educational, though...........Teddy Roosevelt can read hieroglyphics, don'tcha knowa.

I guess I'm going to have to see Star Trek, thanks to Deanna's perverted lusting over one of the biggest nerd pleasures I've so far avoided. ...I just seen Wrath Of Kahn for the first time two weeks ago, and I realized something..you just can't become a trekkie. It was a good movie, but most of the dialogue was boring. Mostly, I found myself watching the movie just to laugh at it, because it looked like a bunch of middle-age men playing space cowboy...pretending they are in space, talking with mono enthusiasm while trying to win the game of seize and control. :?
Nothing like the original. A helluva lot more action. Basically set in an alternate reality you will like it.

HisNameisGarth
Operative

Post by HisNameisGarth » Thu May 28, 2009 5:17 pm

I don't think Deanna used the "bad" word enough.

She should stop holding back.
There ain't no E in Garth, damn it.

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Thu May 28, 2009 5:57 pm

Okay, then......
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4: