maybe there´s a chance

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

superfun
Volunteer
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

maybe there´s a chance

Post by superfun » Sat May 23, 2009 12:36 pm

I checked back at the website http://www.knightindustriesresearch.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and you can still login, but every time klicking on employement or mission or so, you will be kicked back to the mainpage
but at the time knight rider was announced to be cancelled, I would have thought, this page was going offline, so maybe this is a good sign
so there is hope, that knight rider is going to scifi or will be renewed after they made sure it got good ratings in international airings

DJGM
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: maybe there´s a chance

Post by DJGM » Sat May 23, 2009 7:25 pm

It's been like that for quite a while now. There's an earlier thread about it in this forum.

Knight007
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight007 » Sun May 24, 2009 1:44 am

This does not mean any thing. maybe they have left it to give some peace for angry fans or because they forgot about it. you may never know, the very way that we dont know what its going on with NBC management, they take KITT overseas and advertise for the show, while they cancel it back home!!!! does it make any sence to any body???? Image :kitt:

RenanrRinaldi
Recruit

Post by RenanrRinaldi » Sun May 24, 2009 2:06 am

Knight007 wrote:they take KITT overseas and advertise for the show, while they cancel it back home!!!! does it make any sence to any body???? Image :kitt:
Actually this happens all the time. Very ofter new shows come here (Brazil) that were already canceled.
Mike: Next time, calculate faster.
KITT: Were you injured?
Mike: No
KITT: Then my calculations were fast enough.