whats your funniest knight rider episode

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

james olden
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

whats your funniest knight rider episode

Post by james olden » Sun May 03, 2009 10:12 pm

my favrote knight rider episode was knight and knerd omg elliot was such a wuss lol he wanted to be like michael knight so bad and when he was doing a experiment but melted devons trophy hahhaha. please comment back and post to tell me what you think was the funniest knight rider episode.
On the Quest for filling in the gaps from right after after Scent of Roses 1986- Knight Rider 2008

stelios_z28
FLAG Recruit

Re: whats your funniest knight rider episode

Post by stelios_z28 » Tue May 05, 2009 3:21 am

i lough out loud every time i see the scene in season 3 episode the 19th hole...when michael sneak to change the brifcase...and kitt plays the song "sout at the devil" in joe's radio for diversion!!really check joe's face when he wakes up sponteniously!!he is so funny!!!

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Tue May 05, 2009 8:19 am

I liked scenes where Kitt interacted with people like the Indian in burial ground,the poor guy in knight of the chameleon,the aligator in knight in disgrace,the dogs in ring of fire,the other poor guy by the atm machine when he wins the lotto,the kids in knightlines and short notice.I'd have to say ring of fire was my favorite funniest episode in which kitt has so many malfunctions,nearly drowns in a swamp,gets down and dirty with filthy dogs,gets caught in a bear trap,and hates being baked in a microwave with Michael complaining about taking his vitamins.

james olden
FLAG Recruit

Post by james olden » Wed May 06, 2009 5:42 pm

lol@the indian on burial ground lmao that was a good one. what about the episode knight strike when the old couple tried to lie to get insurance money by sayin ki2t hit them. lol
On the Quest for filling in the gaps from right after after Scent of Roses 1986- Knight Rider 2008

MR2NR
FLAG Recruit

Post by MR2NR » Fri May 15, 2009 11:13 pm

I laughed the most at "Good Day at White Rock" where Mike takes a boy home and he wants Mike to stop so he can show KITT off to his friends. Then the older brother disses KITT and talks up his Orange Love Van. Then the biker gang destroys the van :). Don't know why but I almost fell out of my seat laughing at the guys face has his van is wrecked :) I guess I'm just evil.
K.R.A.M. Knight Reformulation Automated Machine 1991 Toyota MR2 Turbo.

To the people who made the Knight Rider Festival possible especially Paul Casey. Thank You! See you all and more in 2012 :kitt2:

RenanrRinaldi
Recruit

Post by RenanrRinaldi » Sat May 16, 2009 12:06 am

Knight Racer wrote:I liked scenes where Kitt interacted with people like the Indian in burial ground,the poor guy in knight of the chameleon,the aligator in knight in disgrace,the dogs in ring of fire,the other poor guy by the atm machine when he wins the lotto,the kids in knightlines and short notice.I'd have to say ring of fire was my favorite funniest episode in which kitt has so many malfunctions,nearly drowns in a swamp,gets down and dirty with filthy dogs,gets caught in a bear trap,and hates being baked in a microwave with Michael complaining about taking his vitamins.
I miss this in KR08.
Mike: Next time, calculate faster.
KITT: Were you injured?
Mike: No
KITT: Then my calculations were fast enough.

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Sat May 16, 2009 2:23 am

RenanrRinaldi wrote:
Knight Racer wrote:I liked scenes where Kitt interacted with people like the Indian in burial ground,the poor guy in knight of the chameleon,the aligator in knight in disgrace,the dogs in ring of fire,the other poor guy by the atm machine when he wins the lotto,the kids in knightlines and short notice.I'd have to say ring of fire was my favorite funniest episode in which kitt has so many malfunctions,nearly drowns in a swamp,gets down and dirty with filthy dogs,gets caught in a bear trap,and hates being baked in a microwave with Michael complaining about taking his vitamins.
I miss this in KR08.
That's the problem with KR08... I doesn't have what TOS had!
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
So far KITT's power level is OVER 9,000!!!!
Petition #9

My_Friend_KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by My_Friend_KITT » Mon May 18, 2009 6:09 am

I just finished Custom KITT...

I can't get enough of the scene where KITT won't let Michael near him because he is covered in oil.
I love the look on Raybourne's face as KITT starts up and backs away from Michael.
OMG! That is just tooo funny!
That is a computer not a sofa.......Knight of the Drones

A firsthand viewer of Knight Rider '08!
And I LOVED it!

necrophilissimo
Rookie

Post by necrophilissimo » Mon May 18, 2009 8:00 am

For me the best comedy in KR always emerged from ever-so-logical KITT trying to keep up with Michael's human behavior impulses. Actually its perhaps the main reason why I love KR08 so much, as it really uses this dynamic as it's base. Its bit like Star Trek's Data/Picard and/or Spock/Kirk relationship, only more, well, human and down-to-Earth.
TAGAP: The Apocalyptic Game About Penguins - Join the penguin apocalypse!

Crumbling Down
FLAG Recruit

Post by Crumbling Down » Mon May 18, 2009 12:18 pm

Oh my there is so many funny episodes it's hard to remember. This takes place in the one episode where two people are racing and the one guy accidently hits his girfriend and cheerleader and puts her in the hospital. The very funny part in this episode is at the end when michael goes for the extra point and turbo boosts over the uprights. Michael is yelling Bonzai as he charges the endzone. For some reason in this episode when he presses turbo boost his head and body jerk back so fast in the seat and his eyes get really big like he was suprised. It is even funnier played in slow motion.

Another funny scene in white line warriors where michael kicks in Handsome Andsome's door and say's why don't you play crumbling down, or isn't the timing right? I don't know why but I find that scene hillarious.

Any of the episodes where michael is playing a video game on kitts monitors is funny. Also I like the one episode where michael is actually watching a music video on kitts monitors and dancing and getting into it and devon calls. Watch michaels reaction when he starts hearing buttons being pressed. He looks up at the control panel like who is doing that and yells hey what are you doing and kitt says devons calling.

I also forget the ep name but when michael is talking about going to some resteraunt called Millies Chillie and he gets an assignment and he says ahhh but what about millies chillie?

I could go on and on with these
Booonnnnnzzzzaaaaaiii!!!!!!!! As michael turbo boosts to score the extra point. His face is so funny when he yells this and when he hits turbo boost his eyes get huge and he flies back into the seat