Ex-wife to claim the Hoff's life insurance if he dies!

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Ex-wife to claim the Hoff's life insurance if he dies!

Post by Knight-Armen » Tue May 12, 2009 5:44 pm

I'm sure you've been listening to the ongoing war between David and his ex wife, Pamela Bach. In a recent article from TMZ (http://www.tmz.com/tag/pamela+bach/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) she has been reported asking a judge to have David maintain his life insurance in case he would die (possibly from alcohol poisoning) which would give her life time support.

What an ass she must be to claim such a thing! Remember, she was married to him and at some point in her life she loved him and now she's making arrangements in case he would die???
Hasselhoff claims that it's impossible to make such a statement at this point and that she should have addressed that in their divorce deal, not after. Does anybody know if she can claim his life insurance? Any thoughts?

Other links: http://www.newser.com/story/58677/hasse ... -dies.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Michael: Kitt what matters to me is who you are not what you look like. Sure we don't have the car so we can't turbo boost so we can't go over 200 miles an hour but it was all icing on the cake anyway

Showpro1
FLAG Recruit

Re: Ex-wife to claim the Hoff's life insurance if he dies!

Post by Showpro1 » Tue May 12, 2009 7:38 pm

If she is serious, all I can say is what a freakin Ghool!

D. Doggett. :kitt2: :dash: :kittspin:

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Tue May 12, 2009 8:50 pm

Its been about 2 years since my life insurance coarses but by law she can have it maintained as her being the beneficiary unless of coarse the Hoff remarries.

2K&3KKITT
Operative

Post by 2K&3KKITT » Wed May 13, 2009 12:46 am

All I can say is 'gold digger'. She loves money, not David, and is willing to go to any length to get it. I hate people like that.
SAVE KNIGHT RIDER! Sign this petition! I was #205! One of the first!
http://www.gopetition.com/online/23816.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:kittspin:
Read my Stories!
http://kileandkasey.webs.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

stevefawcett
Operative

Post by stevefawcett » Wed May 13, 2009 5:07 am

shes 100% wakko!

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Wed May 13, 2009 5:56 am

What can I say? This isn't the first time she's aiming for his head! Someone needs to put her on place...
Michael: Kitt what matters to me is who you are not what you look like. Sure we don't have the car so we can't turbo boost so we can't go over 200 miles an hour but it was all icing on the cake anyway

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Wed May 13, 2009 8:33 am

Why do I have a feeling the words "I gave him the best years of my life." will be involved.She had his children,was a model,not sure if she still is one so she might need peace of mind and security.Those things usually come up in court.

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Wed May 13, 2009 8:43 am

I think that David is doing a good job in raising his daughters. I mean his very much concerned about their health and well being. He's also a lot into helping them with their music and assisting them in various aspects of entertainment and showbiz.
Although, drinking alcohol to the point of collapse and hospital care isn't exactly an example of a good role model but some people need it to kill the pain. There are a lot of sides to his personality and the documentary "Moving in with the Hoff" is certainly an existing evidence of that. He needs to control those feelings if he wants to set a better example for his daughters.

weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by weeezl » Wed May 13, 2009 2:36 pm

If thats true, its terrible. Sounds like something my ex-wife would say too :roll:

Showpro1
FLAG Recruit

Post by Showpro1 » Wed May 13, 2009 3:24 pm

Maybe she drove him to drink, this has been known to happen.
Because as the Good Book says: It is better to dwell on the backside of the desert than to live with a nagging wife.
That says it all & I thank God that is not the case for me.

D. Doggett. :( :kittspin: and Im outta here.

weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by weeezl » Wed May 13, 2009 3:32 pm

Showpro1 wrote:Maybe she drove him to drink, this has been known to happen.
It does, I know from first hand experience. :)

DevonStyles
FLAG Recruit

Post by DevonStyles » Wed May 13, 2009 4:56 pm

Another excellent example of another reason for men not to get married.... You can everthing togther un-married as you can married. All marriage is a legal binding agreement between two parties. If you have children and your relationship breaks up all your legally forced to do is support your children. Not pay alimoney or any of the other redicilous things women are wanting in these divorce petitions.
edited by the good folks at knightrideronline

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Wed May 13, 2009 5:17 pm

Another excellent example of another reason for men not to get married.... You can everthing togther un-married as you can married. All marriage is a legal binding agreement between two parties. If you have children and your relationship breaks up all your legally forced to do is support your children. Not pay alimoney or any of the other redicilous things women are wanting in these divorce petitions.
Alamoney is child support, hence you have to pay to support your children. In this case Pamela is the one paying alamoney to David in order to support the children.

That's why they say you must be absolutely sure before making a commitment and entering a marrage. The oths you take are ment to be written in stone and that's why HELL breaks loose when a couple split up. It gets even worse if you have children (as you said), because not only you have to move out from your house, if you lose the custody of the kids you must also pay child support!
But it doesn't end here, you must also split everything you have in half! If you own 90 % of the things in your house hold you will loose 45 % to your partner. The remaining property (10 %) owned by your partner will also be split in half and thus you will get 5 % which summs up to 50 % each (this is how it works in Sweden, I'm not sure if this is the case in the US)!

weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by weeezl » Wed May 13, 2009 5:35 pm

In the immortal words of Eddie Murphy's RAW sketch...........

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Wed May 13, 2009 6:35 pm

HAHAHAHA! Good one weeezl!

I WANT HALF! GIVE ME HALF EDDIE! GIVE ME HALF MR. F-U-MAN! SUCK...

You marry a man with 300 million dollars you ain't cleaning the house no more! You get the maid! You eat out!
Here Johnny I made 70 dollars, put that with the rest. Now we've got 300 million and 70 dollars!

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Thu May 14, 2009 1:43 pm

Hey Guys,

I have to ask you to remember that this is someones personal life we are talking about here. We can't allow this type of trashing about someone when we don't know the whole story or facts nor are they here to defend themselves. Please keep in mind in the future that we can't support this type of discussion.

Thanks,

Neil

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Thu May 14, 2009 1:58 pm

Neps - I agree with what you're saying and just to be clear on what's going on here I'd like to point out that it wasn't my intention of creating a thread dedicated to trashing. I wanted to find out whether it is possible for her to claim his life insurance now that the deal is already established... and yes, somewhere along the line I kind of crossed the line a bit and I apologize for that. Sometimes when you read about these things you get frustrated and you can't help throwing in a rant; nevertheless, I do take your point and if possible I'd like to continue this discussion without the so called "trash talk".

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Fri May 15, 2009 10:28 am

Sorry, I actually meant to close this thread with my previous reply. Again, these are personal matters between two people that once loved each other, our opinions don't matter.