Super Tuesday or Black Tuesday? What's the Plan?

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

CrimsonK9
Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Super Tuesday or Black Tuesday? What's the Plan?

Post by CrimsonK9 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:12 pm

So how is everyone planning to spend Tuesday May 5th waiting for word of KR's fate? Celebrating wildly :dance:? Weeping mournfully :cry:? Will you hover over your computer all day hitting refresh refresh refresh on KRO's news page :shock: ? Picket outside Rockefeller Center :evil: ? All nighter binge on Monday, sleep through Tuesday, and sweat it on Wednesday morning :oops: ? Let's hear it party peoples!
-
I'm pretty sure they used to - you know - make waffles!
Ooo, Dr.G., pass the syrup!

I speak nine languages AND I have a card that gets me discounts at participating Red Lobster restaurants!

GT500KR
FLAG Recruit

Re: Super Tuesday or Black Tuesday? What's the Plan?

Post by GT500KR » Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:42 pm

It will just be another day for me.
"My wife asks me, why you do those burnouts? Well.....you do it for the kids, you know, Im not being immature. You just.....well you do it for the kids."
~Jay Leno

wez
Operative

Post by wez » Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:49 pm

same here.. but will be feeling down if we dont get a second season..

tamatt27
FLAG Assistant

Post by tamatt27 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:37 pm

I'll be hitting refresh all day on KRO! THEN I'll decide how to spend the day...
KNIGHT RIDER RELOADED is a series of movies on Youtube to represent a different creative avenue to the Knight Rider we knew in 2008-09.
http://www.youtube.com/user/tamatt27" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:49 pm

I might even forget! LOL! No, I'm marking it on my calendar to check every so often to see if there's a season 2. If there is, I'll be quite happy and counting down to the day it airs! If not, I'll be sad. But maybe I might just watch previous episodes or even some old KR from the DVD sets.

But other than that, I don't think I'll be hitting refresh on KRO all day. I wouldn't want to bring the server down and end up making KRO inaccessible! :)

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:03 pm

Unfortunately, I can't hit the refresh button all day, because well... I have school. So I guess I'll be going through the whole school day anxiously waiting to come home and see KR's fate.
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
So far KITT's power level is OVER 9,000!!!!
Petition #9

tamatt27
FLAG Assistant

Post by tamatt27 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:13 pm

Sky_Blue_Civic wrote:Unfortunately, I can't hit the refresh button all day, because well... I have school. So I guess I'll be going through the whole school day anxiously waiting to come home and see KR's fate.
What's your number? I'll call ya ;)
KNIGHT RIDER RELOADED is a series of movies on Youtube to represent a different creative avenue to the Knight Rider we knew in 2008-09.
http://www.youtube.com/user/tamatt27" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Stylez
FLAG Recruit

Post by Stylez » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:48 pm

Well instead of hitting refresh all day why doesn't everyone convene in the chat, I'd think any news would spill through there pretty quick.

tamatt27
FLAG Assistant

Post by tamatt27 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:59 pm

Or perhaps the great people of Knight Rider Online could send out a mass e-mail! :)

WIBoomer1
FLAG Recruit

Post by WIBoomer1 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:59 pm

I think it's safe to say that Neps, Matthew, and Sue would have something up as soon as they knew.

Super Flash
Rookie

Post by Super Flash » Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:29 am

Hello There Everyone, :D

Every time I see the screen name of NEPS I keep thinking you are referring to me since my last name is spelled close to that. Nepa and Neps pretty similar don't you think?

As for Tuesday, I will be at work but, I will be sure to get my copy of USA Today Newspaper and check out the front page and the Life section. Certainly any Knight Rider news will be found there and then when I get home I double check this site for further news on the fate of the show. I have a feeling that Knight Rider will be back and I hope I am right. :good: :kitt:

So, we will see. I am quite sure that the good people that run this site and USA Today Newspaper and their web site will have us very informed on the show's status one way or the other. :kittconv: Well take care now you and hope for the best... :kitt2:

Michael P. Nepa :dash:
Knight Rider Lives!!!

KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by KITT » Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:51 am

we should also bombard the NBC knight rider website by looking around on it and watching episodes.
Lady: "I bet you're tall, dark, and handsome."
KITT: "I'm definitely dark and handsome, I'm only tall when I'm climbing a steep incline."
http://www.dhasselhoff.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

necrophilissimo
Rookie

Post by necrophilissimo » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:47 am

I've arranged things so that when the sun rises in USA, I'm here on my laptop hitting refresh until I get the answer. I'm sure the schedule will be online by night local time.

If the show continues, I'll blast off System of a Down's I-E-A-I-A-I-O from my stereo as loud as I can bear it, followed by a marathon session TOS and ending with 'thank you guys' letter to NBC.

If the the show gets cancelled, well, let's put it this way; I've made a game that has become a small freeware hit on the Internet. I'm currently working on the sequel with plenty of room for well-aimed sarcastic commentary - and if things go this way, NBC can only blame themselves :)
TAGAP: The Apocalyptic Game About Penguins - Join the penguin apocalypse!

Knight007
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight007 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:21 am

I dont know man. I have been waiting for this day, all of us, for a long time. I think I too will be hiting Refresh all day long. although for the time difference, I will not be able to know untill wednewsday. Image :kitt:

2knight
Rookie

Post by 2knight » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:51 am

I'm sure I'll look at the KRO and NBC sites frequently for news, but I'm not going to plan my whole day around it.

I'll be excited if they announce season 2. If they don't, I'll watch reruns of all the Knight Rider incarnations, work on my KI2T replica (still has a long way to go and needs a new engine before I can get back to anything else), and start working on a KI3T replica (I recently inherited a 2005 Mustang - though it's red and not black).

One way or the other, life goes on.

:kitt:

_K3000_
Operative

Post by _K3000_ » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:39 am

If we get a season 2 i wil be partying all night long with my GF :P cause she also loves the new series. if not we will be sad. And than i will be forced to take violent actions towards NBC executives................... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: nah jokes but still i shall send a letter to NBC tellign them how stupid of a move that WAS! :good:

Heres hoping :)
"We Can Make A Difference" Help Support The Show

Matthew
Site Administrator
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Matthew » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:54 am

Just remember, if you hit refresh too often, the site could crash, and then your first place for news on the shows future could potentially be down right when the schedule is announced. :good:

Matt
Welcome aboard the Knight 2000.

Thank you. What's all this, it looks like Darth Vader's bathroom?

KITTANDBILLYLUVER
FLAG Recruit

Post by KITTANDBILLYLUVER » Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:37 am

I also have school, so I'll just be unfocused all day and run to my computer when I get home. I have to beat my brother, or I never get on.

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:42 am

It's going to just be a normal day, I can't say I feel at all antsy about it or stressed or whatever. I've come to except that KR's chances of renewal are extremely slim, especially with NBC giving Leno five hours a week or awful prime time television that's doomed to fail.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

tamatt27
FLAG Assistant

Post by tamatt27 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:42 pm

Matthew wrote:Just remember, if you hit refresh too often, the site could crash, and then your first place for news on the shows future could potentially be down right when the schedule is announced. :good:

Matt
At what time does the schedule get announced?

Sue
KRO Field Correspondent

Post by Sue » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:24 pm

Matthew wrote:Just remember, if you hit refresh too often, the site could crash, and then your first place for news on the shows future could potentially be down right when the schedule is announced. :good:

Matt
Not to worry, I've joined refreshaholics anonymous. ... Oh but just this once couldn't hurt could it. :mrgreen:
Hello, I am Sue’s Hybrid Automated Droid One-thousand. But you may call me SHADO.

Super Flash
Rookie

Post by Super Flash » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:35 pm

Hello There Everyone, :D

As a follow up to my previous post here I will not be hitting the refresh button all since that is stupid and a waste of time. Instead I will be at work and will check out various web sites from here to NBC and USA Today and the news paper itself. As stated earlier I am hoping for the good news. As for the time of the announcement I am not sure when it will come down.

Anyway, good luck and here is to a second season of Knight Rider. Thanks and take care, :mrgreen: :kitt:

Michael P. Nepa :kitt2:
Knight Rider Lives!!!

KITTANDBILLYLUVER
FLAG Recruit

Post by KITTANDBILLYLUVER » Fri May 01, 2009 11:17 am

SECOND SEASON! WE NEED IT!

Knight007
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight007 » Tue May 05, 2009 2:09 am

It turned out to be a zero Tuesday. we got a big nothing from NBC, we have to wait little more time. :twisted: Image :kitt:

PunkMaister
FLAG Assistant

Post by PunkMaister » Tue May 05, 2009 7:54 am

Knight007 wrote:It turned out to be a zero Tuesday. we got a big nothing from NBC, we have to wait little more time. :twisted: Image :kitt:
Well given the fact that today is May 5th that means what? That we now wait until June, July, December? What?