Favorite Scenes from KR08

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

KITT
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Favorite Scenes from KR08

Post by KITT » Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:41 am

this morning i felt like watching an episode from the new series.. i have most of the first season on my DVR still so i looked through and decided to watch the vegas episode. it really is one of my favorites, cause it's so funny and billy is so awesome in this episode. i have decided that one of the scenes is my favorite out of the whole series. so i thought, what are your favorite scenes from the show? i can think of two atm.. bare with me, not so good with episode titles like i am with TOS, but i remember what they episodes are about.

1) at the beginning of the vegas episode, mike, sarah and ruvai are walking down the hallway and she informs them that billy will be accompanying mike and KITT on their next mission. at which point, billy runs past behind them in pain, saying, "oww oww, paper cut.."

2) the surfing episode: when mike and zoe sleep together and mike wakes up with an obvious hangover to answer the door. it's sarah and billy at the door and mike still doesn't know that zoe's in his bed.. not only is mike shirtless (yay) but he plays the part well.. then zoe pops up and they all look back at her and mike's face is priceless.

Lady: "I bet you're tall, dark, and handsome."
KITT: "I'm definitely dark and handsome, I'm only tall when I'm climbing a steep incline."
http://www.dhasselhoff.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Knight007
FLAG Assistant

Re: Favorite Scenes from KR08

Post by Knight007 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:52 am

my favorite scene is from the DEA episod, with the plan crash at the begining: I loved the way KITT was interacting with Michel. when KITT hit the braks causing Michel to hit the steering wheel telling him, that would be changing the subject" :lol: I watched it yesterday and made laugh all over again.
Hope we get to see more in season 2 Image :kitt:

Slim_Knight
Operative

Post by Slim_Knight » Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:23 am

My favorite has to be from I Love the Knight Life, when Mike is arguing with KITT while drunk about wanting a burger. I also like how KITT informs Mike later in the SSC that Mike is "in no condition to tamper with my wipers."
KITT: Michael, your blood alcohol level is far too high to allow you to take the wheel.
MIKE: That’s fine. I don’t wanna drive anyway. I want a burger. Take me to a drive-thru.

Kyuubi of the Knight
Volunteer

Post by Kyuubi of the Knight » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:13 pm

I like the scene in the beginning of the bank robbery episode, Mike was waking up and wanted coffee. KITT had some quirky line, and then Mike complains KITT is to much like HAL from 2001: A space oddessy. KITT then replies saying that movie confuses him. The rest of the scene was funny until shots rang out..
Call me Kyuubi.

Embolden the Light,demand the truth, and reveal the depths of your mind.

My_Friend_KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by My_Friend_KITT » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:45 pm

Well I just finished watching Knight of The Living Dead last night and I just love the scene when Dr. Graiman brings out Thing.

I Love Billy's reaction to the walking hand!
It was great!!!!!!

"Don't forget your appendage!" :)
That is a computer not a sofa.......Knight of the Drones

A firsthand viewer of Knight Rider '08!
And I LOVED it!

LisaRosa
Recruit

Post by LisaRosa » Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:28 pm

My favorite scene is the one toward the beginning of "Fly by Night" where Mike tells Kitt not to change the subject and Kitt makes that sudden stop and Mike hits his head on the steering wheel. Kitt: "That's changing the subject" :lol:

I nearly fell off the couch laughing. :lol:
Lisa :kittside:

NN11
Operative

Post by NN11 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:26 am

fight knight was the best i have ever watched the ending part was very funny

FLAGCEO
Operative

Post by FLAGCEO » Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:23 pm

My favorite episode so far was Exit Light Enter Knight (the bank robbery episode), but my favorite scene was the "couples moment" Mike and KITT had in Fly by Knight while Billy was in Danny's bedroom solving the mathematical equation. The exact dialogue was:

Mike: That's the format for the coordinates of latitude and longitude. KITT, check each number for latitude and longitude.
KITT: I know Michael.
Mike: A'right. No need to get... snooty.
KITT: Maybe if you respected my autonomy a bit more, I would respect yours.
Mike: I'm sorry, are we having a couples' moment here?
KITT: I'm simply making you aware that I don't need to be told what to do all the time.
Mike: KITT, I hear you, okay?
KITT: Okay.
Billy: Mike, did I just hear KITT smacking you around?
Mike: KITT and I are communicating. That's what partners do.
Billy: No, it just sounded like KITT was making you his bitch.
Mike: BILLY, solve the second equation!
===
KITT: Those coordinates are 19.3 miles from our current location.
Mike: Okay KITT, if it's okay with YOU, let's go to Attack Mode. We have to get there before Vallea.
KITT: It's fine with me, Michael. Thank you for asking. Initiating transformation.

I was on the ground rolling in laughter. Best yet.

Also, a noteworthy scene was in Knight and the City, when the two "felons" were trying to break into KITT. It reminded me of the scene from TOS in Knight of the Phoenix II when KITT reported to Michael that two "hoodlums" were accosting him. Here too, in classic KITT style, KI3T tells Mike that "two felons are eyeing me suspiciously". Loved the homage to the original series.
Bring Knight Rider back for Season 2!!

FLAGCEO
Operative

Post by FLAGCEO » Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:26 pm

Kyuubi of the Knight wrote:I like the scene in the beginning of the bank robbery episode, Mike was waking up and wanted coffee. KITT had some quirky line, and then Mike complains KITT is to much like HAL from 2001: A space oddessy. KITT then replies saying that movie confuses him. The rest of the scene was funny until shots rang out..
Michael: You know, you sometimes sound like HAL from 2001
KITT: I find that movie extremely confusing.
Michael: You know what confuses me?
KITT: There are not enough hours in the day for me to list what confuses you.
Michael: Ohhhh snap!
KITT: Yes, Michael. Snap.
Bring Knight Rider back for Season 2!!

mustang_fan91
Rookie

Post by mustang_fan91 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:49 pm

Mike: Now why would somebody fake a plane crash?
KITT:Isn't that what we get paid to figure out?
Mike You get paid?
KI3T: "I have something we need to discuss. It's important."
Mike: "Dude, It's been a really long day and if you're secretly falling in love with me, I'm going to be awfully upset"

djshag69
Operative

Post by djshag69 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:37 pm

My fav was the desert scene in the second episode when they go look for michael
Ice rider coming 2009