Knight Rider Officially Cancelled?

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

scorbing
Recruit

Knight Rider Officially Cancelled?

Post by scorbing » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:43 am

http://www.sliceofscifi.com/2009/03/06/ ... cancelled/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So sad...

85DropTopTA
Volunteer

Re: Knight Rider Officially Cancelled?

Post by 85DropTopTA » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:19 am

you didn't read the part at the end

"An NBC rep had no comment on KITT's rumored garaging"

Shredder565
Recruit

Post by Shredder565 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:29 am

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Knight ... DVDs/11668" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Apparently TVShowsOnDVD says it might be otherwise...

Ontario Knight
Operative

Post by Ontario Knight » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:45 am

An old story if you look March 6th and we still haven't seen anything yet, so again rumour....

_K3000_
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by _K3000_ » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:16 pm

Once again these are all rumors we won't hear the official announcement of Knight Riders fate until may 1st
"We Can Make A Difference" Help Support The Show

DavidKnight
Rookie

Post by DavidKnight » Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:05 pm

I have to correct you. NBC will announce their fall line-up on may 5th

weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by weeezl » Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:24 pm

This is old s**t, official announcement in a few weeks. :good:

KnightRiderKR
FLAG Recruit

Post by KnightRiderKR » Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:32 pm

Couldn't have said it better myself, anything with Knight Rider and Cancelled in the same sentence is automatically sh-t in my book.

weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by weeezl » Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:38 pm

I know man, I always get anxious reading threads with cancelled in the title. Most so far have been the same recycled articles, not dissing nobody but seriously I wish people would do some homework before posting stuff like that.

KnightRiderKR
FLAG Recruit

Post by KnightRiderKR » Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:40 pm

weeezl wrote:I know man, I always get anxious reading threads with cancelled in the title. Most so far have been the same recycled articles, not dissing nobody but seriously I wish people would do some homework before posting stuff like that.
That and plus i'm getting sick and freaking tired of all the knight rider cancelled crap, the show isn't cancelled so quit saying it people until you hear it from Thompson himself. Jessus christ already.

Bandit1
Operative

Post by Bandit1 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:56 pm

i will only belive that knight rider is cancelled when i read that the post is from neps :good:

when its in the news on knightrideronline then its true.

everything else is s**t :mrgreen:
Sorry for bad laguage,i´m still learning english!

GREETINGS FROM GERMANY

weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by weeezl » Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:10 pm

Yeah, I think I can speak for Neps here and say that if its announced here you can bet your ass its based on more than just one reputable source, infact I'd stake money on it. If you read it here its fact, 100%. Personally I hope I don't have to see that, I'm sure you'll all agree.

Bandit1
Operative

Post by Bandit1 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:13 pm

thats what i mean weeezl :good:

exactamundo :mrgreen:

i hope i will never read that its canceled here. :wink:
Sorry for bad laguage,i´m still learning english!

GREETINGS FROM GERMANY

weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by weeezl » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:07 pm

Yeah me too buddy but if I have to read it, I'd rather it was here.

Super Flash
Rookie

Post by Super Flash » Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:09 pm

Hello There Everyone, :D

I am getting tired of responding to all of these so called cancellation articles from these web sites about Knight Rider. Where is the energy in finding web sites that say the show is renewed? I don't get why you all want to find a site and go with it not use NBC and/or USA Today Newspaper-Web Site for the official source? I will admit it may not look good for the show but, consider this with other shows mentioned as being cancelled why hasn't Knight Rider been mention? NBC having no comment about the show yet? :? That has to tell you something there. I want Knight Rider to continue and succeed contrary to the other people's comments on those web sites you offered here this is a great show and deserves to continue. I would love to meet this Neps person since he is awesome like me and using my last Name is a way as his screen name. Neps-Nepa very close you think? I do. Anyway, I am going with these three sources on the status of Knight Rider and they are: :kittconv:

A.) NBC
B.) This Web Site-Knight Rider On Line
C.) USA Today Newspaper-Web Site

No other web site matters. Now can we stop the madness, think positive, and move on? As this point the show is alive and will remain so until the fall schedule is announced.:good:

Take care and have a good night,
Michael P. Nepa :kitt:
Knight Rider Lives!!!

LisaRosa
Recruit

Post by LisaRosa » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:50 pm

As much as I would like to hear about the renewal/cancellation of KR the minute it happens, can all of us just agree to not say anything about it until Neil, NBC, or GST gives us the official word?

Like a few other posters to this thread, I'm not going to believe any annoucements unless it comes from NBC (on their web site), GST, or Neil here on KRO in the news section. I'm very much hoping KR get its second season, but I'm also jumping at shadows everytime I read a subject line in the forum that says KR has been cancelled. Please give my poor nerves a break... :wink:

Thanks! :mrgreen:
Lisa :kittside:

welshKITT
Volunteer

Post by welshKITT » Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:45 pm

One way for us to know if Knight Rider is cancelled without NBC annoucing it will be if NBC removes the NBC Knight Rider site and forums from their site along with any reference to Knight Rider on their site too. The did that with Bionic Woman so if Knight Rider follows the same fate then we will know that way too. Until then please stop believing rumors on various websites and wait for something official, one of the reasons why the rumors about Knight Rider being cancelled is still alive is because of the haters that wants to make sure that it doesn't get renewed. I hope NBC will wait to see how it does in other countries first where the original is popula before the decide to axe it, I can't wait for the UK premiere. :mrgreen:

LisaRosa
Recruit

Post by LisaRosa » Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:12 pm

welshKITT wrote:One way for us to know if Knight Rider is cancelled without NBC annoucing it will be if NBC removes the NBC Knight Rider site and forums from their site along with any reference to Knight Rider on their site too. The did that with Bionic Woman so if Knight Rider follows the same fate then we will know that way too. Until then please stop believing rumors on various websites and wait for something official, one of the reasons why the rumors about Knight Rider being cancelled is still alive is because of the haters that wants to make sure that it doesn't get renewed. I hope NBC will wait to see how it does in other countries first where the original is popula before the decide to axe it, I can't wait for the UK premiere. :mrgreen:
I was looking at the web site the other day and the topics on the discussion boards have been consolidated into main topics, like "Renewal/Cancellation Discussion". They merged all the threads for it under one topic. It's interesting that they're still doing little updates like this. I hope it means it's a positive sign. :)

DavidKnight
Rookie

Post by DavidKnight » Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:33 pm

welshKITT wrote:One way for us to know if Knight Rider is cancelled without NBC annoucing it will be if NBC removes the NBC Knight Rider site and forums from their site along with any reference to Knight Rider on their site too. The did that with Bionic Woman so if Knight Rider follows the same fate then we will know that way too. Until then please stop believing rumors on various websites and wait for something official, one of the reasons why the rumors about Knight Rider being cancelled is still alive is because of the haters that wants to make sure that it doesn't get renewed. I hope NBC will wait to see how it does in other countries first where the original is popula before the decide to axe it, I can't wait for the UK premiere. :mrgreen:
Well the Bionic Woman website is still online, so it doesn't mean anything.
http://nbc.com/bionicwoman" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

welshKITT
Volunteer

Post by welshKITT » Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:59 am

DavidKnight wrote:
Well the Bionic Woman website is still online, so it doesn't mean anything.
http://nbc.com/bionicwoman" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Whoops! My bad sorry, but the forums for Bionic Woman is not accessible though so let's see if NBC will do that to the Night Rider forums too.

KnightRiderKR
FLAG Recruit

Post by KnightRiderKR » Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:10 pm

Again I call.....

KnightRiderKR
FLAG Recruit

Post by KnightRiderKR » Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:23 pm

85DropTopTA wrote:you didn't read the part at the end

"An NBC rep had no comment on KITT's rumored garaging"

Where was that, they must have deleted it after seeing this thread.

transam82
Rookie

Post by transam82 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:53 pm

Knight Rider is "Not Cancelled", Season 2 here we come!!! Remember positive thoughts :)

LisaRosa
Recruit

Post by LisaRosa » Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:52 pm

transam82 wrote:Knight Rider is "Not Cancelled", Season 2 here we come!!! Remember positive thoughts :)
Yep, positive thoughts! :D Otherwise, I'd have ulcers right now if I didn't look at the bright side of life. :good:

Knight007
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight007 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:38 am

Did you notice the date on that news???? it says March 6!!!! this is not new at all.
we should wait untill the announcement is made by NBC, alot of people dont like to see KR get back. so dont hurry and lets see Image :kitt: