Live Discussion - Fly By Knight

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

TallSox08
Volunteer
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Live Discussion - Fly By Knight

Post by TallSox08 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:32 am

They only blacking out I saw were of the DEA's GMC trucks (looked like Yukons but couldn't be sure) and the hood ornament of the Grand Voyager that the drug lord stole.

However, they did not black out the "Plymouth" in the grille, which made it obvious it was a Grand Voyager not a Caravan or Town and Country lol.

Rockatteer
FLAG Assistant

Post by Rockatteer » Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:51 am

Did anyone catch that the scene where Mike says to Kitt, "If it's ok with you, lets go to attack mode." Mike is sitting on the wrong side of the car.

He's on the right hand side looking to his left to talk to Kitt. In the next scene we see they are back to left hand drive again.
What would MacGyver do? - Find out here.
http://www.macgyveronline.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FLAGCEO
Operative

Post by FLAGCEO » Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:28 pm

Rockatteer wrote:Did anyone catch that the scene where Mike says to Kitt, "If it's ok with you, lets go to attack mode." Mike is sitting on the wrong side of the car.

He's on the right hand side looking to his left to talk to Kitt. In the next scene we see they are back to left hand drive again.
You mean in this screenshot?
flybyknight1.jpg
flybyknight1.jpg (19.28 KiB) Viewed 9106 times
In my opinion it looks to me more like somehow they reversed the image - because the steering wheel and everything is where it is supposed to be, except that its a mirror image. As you can see in this screenshot, the two zits on Mike's face are on his right cheek (in the red circle). But in the image above, the zits appear on the left side of his face instead. Also, Mike's hand on the steering wheel is almost always the one by the window, which in the image below is his left hand. But in the image above, it's the right hand and arm in exactly the same position.
flybyknight2.jpg
flybyknight2.jpg (21.09 KiB) Viewed 9106 times
So I don't think they filmed it with Justin sitting in the wrong side of the car, but rather they somehow ended up using a mirror/reverse image of the original. Nice catch Rockatteer!
Bring Knight Rider back for Season 2!!

FLAGCEO
Operative

Post by FLAGCEO » Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:08 pm

Dave Knight wrote:
KnightINSTINCT wrote:
bige wrote:The person that Sarah was talking to via the webcam, he dose look familiar, I think he played a character on Team Knight Rider, I for get the episodes.

I believe that is agent Rivai's father.
No, Rivai's father was played by Richard "SHAFT" Roundtree who was in the CIA this is guy was a ex football player and later actor, he was in some 70s films and most recently he was the police captain in the "Starsky and Hutch" movie a few years ago.

"THAT'S changing the subject Michael."
:lol:
Here is Agent Rivai's father, Lawrence, portrayed by actor Richard Roundtree (personally I would have loved to have Sydney Potier (Rivai's REAL father) be Lawrence Rivai):
Mr Ravai.jpg
Mr Ravai.jpg (6.73 KiB) Viewed 9106 times
And here is the guy Sarah was talking to (I read somewhere he's supposed to be the Assistant Director of National Intelligence), portrayed by actor Fred Williamson:
DDNI.jpg
DDNI.jpg (10.5 KiB) Viewed 9105 times
Bring Knight Rider back for Season 2!!

Rockatteer
FLAG Assistant

Post by Rockatteer » Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:14 pm

I noticed another nitpick last night while watching this episode.

Check the side view mirror. It should be reflecting whats behind the car, not whats beside it.
SnapShot.jpg
SnapShot.jpg (69.31 KiB) Viewed 8333 times
What would MacGyver do? - Find out here.
http://www.macgyveronline.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;