The Countdown Is On!

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

The Countdown Is On!

Post by Victor Kros » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:23 am

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to say thank you to all those people out there who have decided to attend and support what will prove to be a historic event in this fandom. There are so many suprises in store for you that Paul Casey has planned, I really can't express enough just how special this event is going to be!

We have Glen A. Larson confirmed to appear and now Ann Turkel (Adrianne Margeaux/St. Clair/Bianca Morgan) has also joined the party!

We are now just FOUR DAYS away!

With developments still going on even up to the very last minute, when it comes to Knight Rider Festival, expect the unexpected. You never know who may turn up and defy the odds.

We've also received an amazing message from one of the good ol' boys - Bo Duke himself, John Schneider!

If you haven't seen it yet, check out his video at the link below! (upper right, allow it to load)

http://www.knightriderfestival.com/about.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks so much for the continued support and remember that Knight Rider Festival is about the children, gathering to celebrate our love for this iconic franchise, sharing our experiences, and getting closer to the cast and crew that collectively made this series a pop culture phenomeon.

Even if you cannot attend in person, you can still make a difference and you can still JOIN THE CELEBRATION! The internet will be buzzing with everything that goes down in the City of Lights thanks to knightrideronline.com and you're all invited to be a part of it - whether you explore the photos, videos, or reports that find their way online or if you just want to spark up a conversation.

You fans can make a difference and be a part of Knight Rider history.

Remember this is a positive experience! I made this thread so you can share your excitement as we count down the days to the biggest Knight Rider party of the year!

See you in Vegas.

=VK=
:dash:

Knight007
FLAG Assistant

Re: The Countdown Is On!

Post by Knight007 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:04 am

Good luck and hope every body enjoy it.
but I got to ask this as I will not be able to attend this event, will you create special link for the event to cover it? you know supply video and pictures. or all will be on the festival web site? Image :kitt:

neps
Site Administrator
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by neps » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:17 am

We completely echo VKs comments - this event is going to be LEGENDARY! Thanks Paul for having the vision to get this going!

Crumbling Down
FLAG Recruit

Post by Crumbling Down » Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:56 am

I hope everyone takes lots of pictures and has a great time.
Booonnnnnzzzzaaaaaiii!!!!!!!! As michael turbo boosts to score the extra point. His face is so funny when he yells this and when he hits turbo boost his eyes get huge and he flies back into the seat

TheShadowyFlight
Recruit

Post by TheShadowyFlight » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:51 pm

This is my first post to this forums! I'm excited to become part of this community.
I am lucky enough to be able to go to the Festival and I can't wait to hang out with fellow Knight Rider fans and see some KITT cars up close and personal.

I'll be sure to take a ton of photos and post them up for folks to see. I'm sure there will be plenty floating around here so those of you who can't make it can live the event as well.

transam82
Rookie

Post by transam82 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:14 am

That was a cool video, Bo Duke and the General Lee just adds to the Knight Rider Festival. :kitt2:

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Victor Kros » Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:31 am

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to drop a quick post here and thank you for supporting Paul Casey, and Knight Rider Festival. My dad is literally kicking me off the computer at this point so (for once) I will keep this short.

Victor Kros is officially off to Vegas!

See you there!

=VK=
:dash:

Honeykitt
Rookie

Post by Honeykitt » Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:18 am

Everyone who is going have tons of fun. Get there safely and return home safely. I would be there but the family is still trying to recover from my brother's untimely death.

For the Children's Miracle Network!!!!!!!
For the Knight Rider Community!!!!!!!!

Post lots of pics, smiles and videos of the good times!!!!!!