Do you think KARR will be back (Give reasons)

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

KARR's Fury
Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Do you think KARR will be back (Give reasons)

Post by KARR's Fury » Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:23 pm

knightbrazil wrote:course KARR can be back...

Maybe he can have uploaded himself to some server on internet before the battle with KI3T or be destroyed, like KITT in Knight to King's Pawn... and what about KARR return in Goliath body??? That could be cool...!

If DH be back to play Garth again would be great... but I have heard something about he doesn´t be interested on new Knight Rider... and that he won´t be on the KR Festival this year.

KR FOREVER!
If KARR was in Golaiths body, then he could really be Optimus Prime. If they are gonna do another KARR episode. Please for the love of whatever you believe in, make it a 2 hour. Not a two parter or cliffhanger. A solid, straight through.
:karr: I shall return and if you thought I was mean before... :karr:

ozikool
FLAG Recruit

Post by ozikool » Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:32 pm

KARR's Fury wrote:
knightbrazil wrote:course KARR can be back...

Maybe he can have uploaded himself to some server on internet before the battle with KI3T or be destroyed, like KITT in Knight to King's Pawn... and what about KARR return in Goliath body??? That could be cool...!

If DH be back to play Garth again would be great... but I have heard something about he doesn´t be interested on new Knight Rider... and that he won´t be on the KR Festival this year.

KR FOREVER!
If KARR was in Golaiths body, then he could really be Optimus Prime. If they are gonna do another KARR episode. Please for the love of whatever you believe in, make it a 2 hour. Not a two parter or cliffhanger. A solid, straight through.
Now i agree on that 589 %
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ozikool" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; [fans only]
Save Knight Rider: http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/sav ... rider.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Harry Singh Jr.
Operative

Post by Harry Singh Jr. » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:25 pm

Well if the make season 2 and want to rocket ratings the may do something like this. Link KARR to old somehow. New KITT and Micheal need help, and hear comes original KITT with HOFF to the rescue in a big 2hour premeir.

I know this probably won't happen:( But one can dream:)

knight_Sam
Recruit

Post by knight_Sam » Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:05 am

KARR IN GOLIATH SOUNDS A WINNER

Ontario Knight
Operative

Post by Ontario Knight » Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:35 am

I think KARR will return. I hope this time the episode is more focused on KARR not the human characters of the show however I still believe the reboot fixed that. If we get a second season KARR will return however less of the transforming would be better and just the two mustangs fighting like in the original series would be extreme fun.

Knightfan82
Rookie

Post by Knightfan82 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:20 am

I think he will be back. In what form is anybody's guess. I don't think that he's been left in the dessert. Even in peices he's still clasified material and I'm sure somebody picked up the peices. I just hope that if they do another episode with KARR I hope he's in it longer than five minutes!

Dark Knight_23
Volunteer

Post by Dark Knight_23 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:40 pm

How About This for a KARR Return:

(Two-Part Episode) KARR's Ability to Self-Program Was Only The Beginning, What Is KARR Was Playing Possium...But Since KARR Was KITT's Prototype, He Has ALL of KITT's Abilities, Including SELF-REGENERATION. Thats Where The Fun Part Comes Into Play, He Rebuilds Him-Self as Self-Preservation KARR, No Robot Abilities, Just The Mustang Form and Now Is Looking For KITT & Michael Knight. While Looking for Him, KARR Is Now Industructible, and Has Found Out How to Hack The Knight Industries Research Mainframe and Upload Himself Everything That KITT Has & Now The Battle's On. With KITT & KARR as Nearly Industructible, Mike Must Find a Way Out to Netrualize KARR for Good. While Mike's Searching The Database He Realizes There Was Another KARR In Another Time, And Had The Help of Bonnie Barstow to Develop a Laser That Can Destroy KARR Forever. So Mike & KITT Set Out to Find Ex. FLAG Cybernetic-Technician Bonnie Barstow to Rebuild The Laser & Destroy KARR Once & For All

:karr:
Congratulations. You have successfully signed the petition:
Save Knight Rider.
-You are signer #7412 -

Knight007
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight007 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:09 am

weeezl wrote:If season 2 happens and they do decide to bring back Karr, then please for the love of god, MAKE HIM TOUGHER. I wanna see Karr stomp a hole in Kitts a$$! :D
God man, you made me laught so hard :lol: I really think KARR is way tooo important to be killed as easy as we saw in season 1. The lose end of the 80's KARR and lose end of 08 KARR "we never been told that the CPU was smashed!!" can be gathered and introduce KARR in a new and different way. just a thought Image :kitt:

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:24 am

Bring back KARR but with a better story and used properly, leave Garthe dead at the bottom of that lake or whatever. As corny as it might be, we'd be better off if Garthe has his own offspring IF we're going to revisit that. If for some weird reason they would bring him back though, I really see no reason why he would HAVE to be played by Hasselhoff. Just let him be Michael Knight.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

B.R.O
Recruit

Post by B.R.O » Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:48 pm

Maybe you could have the new KARR's AI ending up in the hands of some non govement, SSC or FLAG organisation and revived for some new sinister purpose.

Maybe this organisation would be some forein hi tech weapons malfacturer who would see potential in KARR as a massproduced weapon after uppgrading him. Mabe this company would be the same company behind the stealing of top secret military technology the SSC stopped in the beginning of the new series, or how about the stolen KI3T scematics and other data the Black River got from the Greiman mansion would end up at this company. With this KARR could for the second time appear as a KI3T knockoff with new (stolen) features of it's own. This would make it a lot cheaper for KARR to re-appear, as animating the robot version shure isn't cheap. Heck, they could do anti advertizement for companies competing against ford in the same marketsegment as the new Mustang, so maybe the second car KARR could be a european car, like a BMW M3 Coupe, as BMW's tend to have a very vicious look which is good for a killer AI car.

It would also be nice if KARR could atleast get into a draw with KITT instead of being destroyed at the end of the episode like always (yes I know the original KARR survived after Trust Doesn't Rust, but it wasn't revealed back then), or maybe even win against KITT (not the first time KITT has lost against something, talking about the Juggnernaut, the Drones and Goliath here) and be driven off just before striking the last killing blow, leaving KI3T badly damaged (to be repaired and uppgraded like KI2T did twice).

Stealthwalker
Operative

Post by Stealthwalker » Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:45 pm

K.AR.R. will return maybe not next season, but he will return again in the future because after the battle was done the producers & writers left the story wide open for a lot of opportunities for K.A.R.R. to return and who is stay that was "the real K.A.R.R. that got destroyed?"
Maybe that exoskeleton was a prototype and the organization that Torres was working for has a whole fleet of K.A.R.R.(s) or the "ultimate K.A.R.R." is in progress and will return on the next go round. But either way, K.A.R.R. will return somehow, someway.....
Stealthwalker aka "Tha Lone Crusader"

"We Meet Again". As quoted by Garthe Knight in "Goliath & Goliath Returns"

ozikool
FLAG Recruit

Post by ozikool » Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:14 pm

Dark Knight_23 wrote:How About This for a KARR Return:

(Two-Part Episode) KARR's Ability to Self-Program Was Only The Beginning, What Is KARR Was Playing Possium...But Since KARR Was KITT's Prototype, He Has ALL of KITT's Abilities, Including SELF-REGENERATION. Thats Where The Fun Part Comes Into Play, He Rebuilds Him-Self as Self-Preservation KARR, No Robot Abilities, Just The Mustang Form and Now Is Looking For KITT & Michael Knight. While Looking for Him, KARR Is Now Industructible, and Has Found Out How to Hack The Knight Industries Research Mainframe and Upload Himself Everything That KITT Has & Now The Battle's On. With KITT & KARR as Nearly Industructible, Mike Must Find a Way Out to Netrualize KARR for Good. While Mike's Searching The Database He Realizes There Was Another KARR In Another Time, And Had The Help of Bonnie Barstow to Develop a Laser That Can Destroy KARR Forever. So Mike & KITT Set Out to Find Ex. FLAG Cybernetic-Technician Bonnie Barstow to Rebuild The Laser & Destroy KARR Once & For All

:karr:
Now that is the coolest thing ever
Bonnie is back - YAY
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ozikool" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; [fans only]
Save Knight Rider: http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/sav ... rider.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ozikool
FLAG Recruit

Post by ozikool » Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:17 pm

What about if Mike remembers everything about KARR and there was an episode of mike and KARR together so we know EVERYTHING that happened

rwmu
Operative

Post by rwmu » Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:26 pm

Well pretty sure the only way we'll get KARR back is in the next KR revival and thats not going to be for many a year yet. :(

The next KARR we see will be another rewrite, whether that is good or bad we'll have to see
Είναι καλύτερο να θεωρηθεί ως ανόητος, από να ανοιχτεί το στόμα σας και να αφαιρεθεί όλη η αμφιβολία.

Mr.Marcus
FLAG Recruit

Post by Mr.Marcus » Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:49 pm

Sure. KARR is a ratings dynamo. You can guarantee they'll bring him back for November sweeps.

Tiger Warrior
Rookie

Post by Tiger Warrior » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:23 pm

WIBoomer1 wrote:I wasn't able earlier today to fully place my thoughts down on this subject. But I am now.

The 2008 KARR was manhandled by KI3T. If it was a fight, it'd be like Mike Tyson in his prime KO'ing some dumb idiot in 15 seconds into the first round. Why would the government continue to throw away taxpayer dollars into an obviously flawed creation...and it's a double dumb a$$ on any other conclusion since Charles is dead. Sarah's not going to work on something that killed her father. Since it seems that there is no one left at Knight Industries, per the 5 eps shown afterward, there wasn't anyone "picking up pieces" of KARR. It could be written later, but highly improbable.

All this now allows the writers, if they so wish, to give the KR community EXACTLY what it wanted to see, what was promised to us....KI3T vs. KARR. Go ahead and forget that the 08 KARR ever existed. Have flashbacks of someone picking up 82 KARR's cpu, and doing who knows what with it...go on, I dare you. I triple dog dare ya.
You know what? It would not be such a bad idea to use the old CPU of the Trans AM KARR, as it survived the crash on the 80's show. It would be great to give it's CPU an upgrade (KARR V2) or something like that. I also agree that his CPU should be in a Silver Mustang (and I say this since my KARR Mustang is Silver anyways). However, for KARR to become a robot, well, it might as well have a Transformers logo on it. Let it at least change colors and get some weaponry out, like KI3T does. Other than that, I don't see anything wrong with this idea.

ozikool
FLAG Recruit

Post by ozikool » Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:09 pm

Tiger Warrior wrote:
WIBoomer1 wrote:I wasn't able earlier today to fully place my thoughts down on this subject. But I am now.

The 2008 KARR was manhandled by KI3T. If it was a fight, it'd be like Mike Tyson in his prime KO'ing some dumb idiot in 15 seconds into the first round. Why would the government continue to throw away taxpayer dollars into an obviously flawed creation...and it's a double dumb a$$ on any other conclusion since Charles is dead. Sarah's not going to work on something that killed her father. Since it seems that there is no one left at Knight Industries, per the 5 eps shown afterward, there wasn't anyone "picking up pieces" of KARR. It could be written later, but highly improbable.

All this now allows the writers, if they so wish, to give the KR community EXACTLY what it wanted to see, what was promised to us....KI3T vs. KARR. Go ahead and forget that the 08 KARR ever existed. Have flashbacks of someone picking up 82 KARR's cpu, and doing who knows what with it...go on, I dare you. I triple dog dare ya.
You know what? It would not be such a bad idea to use the old CPU of the Trans AM KARR, as it survived the crash on the 80's show. It would be great to give it's CPU an upgrade (KARR V2) or something like that. I also agree that his CPU should be in a Silver Mustang (and I say this since my KARR Mustang is Silver anyways). However, for KARR to become a robot, well, it might as well have a Transformers logo on it. Let it at least change colors and get some weaponry out, like KI3T does. Other than that, I don't see anything wrong with this idea.
You took my words right out of my mouth.

i think they did that.Charles reprogrammed the old KARR into the new version and gave him,Then he faces the new KITT and still get destroyed.

NN11
Operative

Post by NN11 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:50 pm

maybe KARR from TOS will comeback from the dead.

the story
a former assistant of charles might help karr to transform to a robot.
he lost job as Knight industry was closed
his family were in a difficult situation.
then the former assistant decieded to get some part's' to get his own vehical
he accidentaly found KARR" old computer in an old junk yard
he decided to rubuilt it and make money out of it by using it's computer in his old mach 1 mustang to hack an atm machine
with the money he decided use half the money to upgrade KARR. But the upgrade component made KARR alive
by the time he could reversed engineered KARR's cpu, KARR went to hunt KITT to get revenge
may there be a 20 or 25 minute battle

ozikool
FLAG Recruit

Post by ozikool » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:50 am

NN11 wrote:maybe KARR from TOS will comeback from the dead.

the story
a former assistant of charles might help karr to transform to a robot.
he lost job as Knight industry was closed
his family were in a difficult situation.
then the former assistant decieded to get some part's' to get his own vehical
he accidentaly found KARR" old computer in an old junk yard
he decided to rubuilt it and make money out of it by using it's computer in his old mach 1 mustang to hack an atm machine
with the money he decided use half the money to upgrade KARR. But the upgrade component made KARR alive
by the time he could reversed engineered KARR's cpu, KARR went to hunt KITT to get revenge
may there be a 20 or 25 minute battle
The junk yard is a bad part,Maybe somewhere where he was destoyed

Tiger Warrior
Rookie

Post by Tiger Warrior » Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:32 pm

How's this for an addition:

* The whole Dr. Gaiman's assitant, is a great idea and does want revenge (not by destroying KITT and FLAG, but showing HIS improved KARR is better than the one his mentor built.

*The "good" Doctor knows in order to make his plan work, he will need a driver and some tech guys to make his plan work. For the driver, he choses a former Police SWAT officer who was let go after he discovered his SWAT team and police department were corrupt and thus, discredit him for ever testifying or working in the force. He is bent on avenging this wrong and when the Assitant offers him the opportunity to fulfill his destiny as the new driver for KARR, he accepts.

* The Former SWAT Officer would like input people he can trust and reluctantly, the Doc agrees, with the condition he validates them.

* For a mechanic, he enlists the help of a cousin of his, who happened to be arrested by the former SWAT Officer himself for illegal modifications of weapons and vehicles. After they meet for the first time in years (released by parole and down on his luck) remembers his law-abiding cousin's actions, they start fighting, only to have the parolee agreeing to help the cause.

* For the technician/ computer whiz, he enlists the help of two of his high school friends (who happen to be a male/ female twins) who owe him a "favor" (the favor is undefined, as it is something it is never discussed in the start of the episode and it seems to be something really big) The former SWAT Officer offers them something better than being sealed in the corner office of a student comptuer held desk at a coomunity college.

*The Doc is reluctant to take his new "Michael Knight's" picks as they seem to be "underclassed". However, after much convincing, the candidates had to prove their worth in his verson of "FLAG" by showing what they could do. He had the tech guys with him to work on KARR's CPU to improve his rpgramming and reactivating him with a new set of priorities, as well as rebuidling the nanotechnoloby needed for KARR's new body. The Mechanic had to look for a Mustang he could work with to begin the process of making the mods he'd figure would be necesary to make it better than before. Out of all the mods the team had in mind, they where able to get the nano's to work on repairs/bonded shell, change vehicle color and different style of Mustangs. As for the robot transformation, the team could not replicate that transformation. Weapons include nearly all of K3TT except the laser is now a 50 Cal depleted uranium/diamond cut bullets with limited ammo, rockets/mortars and "deep freeze" ice, instead of oil slick.

* After KARR's last battle, he still though he needed no one but himself. The Doc, and his team explained to him that due to his self-cetered programming, (among other things), caused him to fail in more than one occasion (thus, explaining to him that's why he looks like he came out of a "Cracker jack" box.) Although KARR becomes irrate, he sees his new "creator" and team have a point and accepts the new programming. In the end, KARR's new CPU and programming are that of Marvel's "The Punisher". KARR's priorities now are to protect his new driver, team and all other priorities are secondary (meaning everyone else is guilty until proven innocent) by any means necesary. In order for KARR's programming to be complete, he gets some new patches in his data banks (the one's K3TT is missing). This part can be explained at a later time how they were acquired.

As for who funds this new team, only the Doc has contact with a mysterious "benefactor." This man will sit in the shadows where you could only see a scarred hand with a cane and you can get a slight look at the trigger behind the grip.

I got some more ideas on this one, but I want everyone's input on it. What do you all think of it so far?

Tiger Warrior
Rookie

Post by Tiger Warrior » Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:33 pm

How's this for an addition:

* The whole Dr. Gaiman's assitant, is a great idea and does want revenge (not by destroying KITT and FLAG, but showing HIS improved KARR is better than the one his mentor built.

*The "good" Doctor knows in order to make his plan work, he will need a driver and some tech guys to make his plan work. For the driver, he choses a former Police SWAT officer who was let go after he discovered his SWAT team and police department were corrupt and thus, discredit him for ever testifying or working in the force. He is bent on avenging this wrong and when the Assitant offers him the opportunity to fulfill his destiny as the new driver for KARR, he accepts.

* The Former SWAT Officer would like input people he can trust and reluctantly, the Doc agrees, with the condition he validates them.

* For a mechanic, he enlists the help of a cousin of his, who happened to be arrested by the former SWAT Officer himself for illegal modifications of weapons and vehicles. After they meet for the first time in years (released by parole and down on his luck) remembers his law-abiding cousin's actions, they start fighting, only to have the parolee agreeing to help the cause.

* For the technician/ computer whiz, he enlists the help of two of his high school friends (who happen to be a male/ female twins) who owe him a "favor" (the favor is undefined, as it is something it is never discussed in the start of the episode and it seems to be something really big) The former SWAT Officer offers them something better than being sealed in the corner office of a student comptuer held desk at a coomunity college.

*The Doc is reluctant to take his new "Michael Knight's" picks as they seem to be "underclassed". However, after much convincing, the candidates had to prove their worth in his verson of "FLAG" by showing what they could do. He had the tech guys with him to work on KARR's CPU to improve his rpgramming and reactivating him with a new set of priorities, as well as rebuidling the nanotechnoloby needed for KARR's new body. The Mechanic had to look for a Mustang he could work with to begin the process of making the mods he'd figure would be necesary to make it better than before. Out of all the mods the team had in mind, they where able to get the nano's to work on repairs/bonded shell, change vehicle color and different style of Mustangs. As for the robot transformation, the team could not replicate that transformation. Weapons include nearly all of K3TT except the laser is now a 50 Cal depleted uranium/diamond cut bullets with limited ammo, rockets/mortars and "deep freeze" ice, instead of oil slick.

* After KARR's last battle, he still though he needed no one but himself. The Doc, and his team explained to him that due to his self-cetered programming, (among other things), caused him to fail in more than one occasion (thus, explaining to him that's why he looks like he came out of a "Cracker jack" box.) Although KARR becomes irrate, he sees his new "creator" and team have a point and accepts the new programming. In the end, KARR's new CPU and programming are that of Marvel's "The Punisher". KARR's priorities now are to protect his new driver, team and all other priorities are secondary (meaning everyone else is guilty until proven innocent) by any means necesary. In order for KARR's programming to be complete, he gets some new patches in his data banks (the one's K3TT is missing). This part can be explained at a later time how they were acquired.

As for who funds this new team, only the Doc has contact with a mysterious "benefactor." This man will sit in the shadows where you could only see a scarred hand with a cane and you can get a slight look at the trigger behind the grip.

I got some more ideas on this one, but I want everyone's input on it. What do you all think of it so far?

KnightRiderKR
FLAG Recruit

Post by KnightRiderKR » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:24 pm

KARR as a Mustang or car only. No robot stuff anymore!

lunchmeat
FLAG Recruit

Post by lunchmeat » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:27 pm

Tiger Warrior wrote:How's this for an addition:

Seems like you'd be changing the character quite a bit....the emphasis would be on your new characters, not on KARR. KARR is anything but a pawn; that's one of the main elements about him. He is his own master and he answers to no one; he is not controlled. To place him in an environment where he took orders and acted to preserve his driver would destroy his character. It'd be like a lobotomy, really.
If I am destroyed... ...so shall you be. -KARR

Tiger Warrior
Rookie

Post by Tiger Warrior » Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:09 am

lunchmeat wrote:
Tiger Warrior wrote:How's this for an addition:

Seems like you'd be changing the character quite a bit....the emphasis would be on your new characters, not on KARR. KARR is anything but a pawn; that's one of the main elements about him. He is his own master and he answers to no one; he is not controlled. To place him in an environment where he took orders and acted to preserve his driver would destroy his character. It'd be like a lobotomy, really.
Not really. You see, after the First KARR was destroyed TWICE by the previous Michael Knight and K2TT, he should've learned that going solo and prioritizing on self-preservation resulted in destruction and defeat. If he wants to stay intact and preserved, he better listen to the people that not only salvaged him, but are upgrading him. Also, If you remember from the 2008 Knight Rider, KARR-Exoskeleton even said he only took orders from Dr Gaiman and his priority was to be reunited with his driver, so technically he in some sense takes orders. The reason he didn't listen to Torres, was due to him not having the same authority as neithe rDr Gaiman or Mike.

This would be an interesting plot as he knows in the end, he needs a driver and a team that can upgrade him. The misterious "benefactor" would a role as KARR would be forced to make a choice: Stay with the team that pu thim together, go with the benefactor and follow him on his own agenda for revenge, or simply KARR leaves everyone all together, goes on his own and risks getting destroyed again (which if he does, he may not come back the next time around). It's just a matter of lessons learned of face self destruction, instead of self-preservation.

Tiger Warrior
Rookie

Post by Tiger Warrior » Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:42 pm

I really wished that Season 2 came out now!! I enjoyed sharing ideas for future episodes with all members of KR. I still hope that someday, Knight Rider will return for a second season in a few years or so. Wishful thinking, I know, but it still hurts to see that less and less people are posting, chatting or sharing ideas of their conversions or fan based episodes. :( :karr: