Live Discussion - I Love The Knight Life

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Knight4life
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Live Discussion - I Love The Knight Life

Post by Knight4life » Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:32 am

cloudkitt wrote:Start-up sequence? Where was that? And what was the Splinter Cell reference?

And as for them "ripping" on the name, it's always been kind of a cheesy name. I remember my dad laughing at the "Foundation for Law and Government," when I was a little kid. It's even a little weird now since they're rather anti-government by his point (not to mention illegally accessing databases). Don't misunderstand, I do NOT want them to change the name, I could just understand why they would poke fun at it.

And on the database thing, that was stupid, each keyboard key does NOT have its own pitch,its not a phone. Hy didn't she just say "I was his personal assistant." That would've been easier and more believable.
Agreed.Plus this The main problem with the show is it has a lot of in consistencies.For e.g. in the previous episode KITT uses it's 'star trek' green scanners to scan where as here it uses it's original scanner (the RED ones).Why didn't KITT use non-lethal options like micro darts or electrical shocks or probably a stun gun to stun the opponent.Sometimes KITT can scan a few things,sometimes he cant.

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:12 am

There's stuff about it I liked and some stuff I disliked, some I disliked a lot...
Like what? Do you have any examples to back that up?
Michael: Kitt what matters to me is who you are not what you look like. Sure we don't have the car so we can't turbo boost so we can't go over 200 miles an hour but it was all icing on the cake anyway

lunchmeat
FLAG Recruit

Post by lunchmeat » Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:28 am

Overall, I enjoyed this episode. The Mike/KI3T interaction was top notch, and I like Billy's role in the episode. Great acting on Sarah's part as usual (actually, going back and watching, I feel that Deanna Russo is a pretty great actor) and I liked the explanation for Zoey's skates. Makes sense since this was supposed to be ep 13.

Man, I can't get enough of the HUD - the Masterkey guys have really done so much with that thing since the first few episodes (excluding the premier episode). i love it, I can't get enough of it, it looks so cool and they have done such a great job. I've been looking at it a lot and I love the little details they've put into it, like the readouts at the top of the windshield (I think it's a compass?) and how KI3T always has a little sub-window crunching data during a chat or any other HUD moment. Awesome job, guys - I now have windshield envy. I'd love to install one of those on my motorcycle... :P

(Also, I did notice the little start-up sequence, upon watching again; I had to look for it, but it's there. When Mike says "Kitt, you gotta stop them" and KI3T starts his engine, his speedos and other meters appear in the middle of the HUD, along with a picture of his engine, and then they move to the regular location. That was a cool little touch and it was very quick so as not to destroy the flow of the action. Nice job - if there is a second season, I really wouldn't mind seeing this reused on a regular basis. Very nice little touch.)

I actually liked the whole serum thing. Given that this was a mid-season episode from the beginning, it makes sense (and I really want to watch the episodes in their intended order now just to see the logical story progression). A lot of the happenings in the SSC are in a serial format - they depend on the episodes that came before and as such the SSC continuity is out of order.

New FLAG logo is totally awesome. I wish I'd thought of a design like that. Blows the old one clear out of the water, in my opinion.

Val Kilmer as KI3T - I love it. I really do. He's really come into his own as the voice of KI3T - sometimes I think he has a little -too- much emotion in his voice, but then I think of KI2T and realize that it's okay. I love imitating KI3T's calm voice, though - it's actually one of my favorite things to do when I'm bored. Weird, yeah, I know.

I really liked the girl as Dr. Megan Connelly. She worked pretty well for me - I think it's perfectly feasible that a woman that good-looking can have a Doctorate and be really intelligent. It's a lot more believeable than the tough-ass British spy chick in episode 4 (i think) who somehow, upon meeting Michael Knight, becomes a squealing lass who doesn't really do anything for herself.

KI3T rushing to save Michael - I liked it. It made sense in context, and I think it's one of the few times we've seen KI3T really act on his own to assist Michael in a jam.

The T&A - I might be one of the few who never really had a problem with this...but I've been watching a few of the episodes on Hulu and I don't find it that bad, really. Additionally, the shots seem to be the same in most of the episodes - the establishing shots with the music behind them, and then the actual scene with dialogue within the setting. I don't think it's changed much since the beginning episodes - we've just gotten used to it, or we're seeing more stuff that we like that balances it out.

The car claw thing scene - I was actually repeating "Kitt, move! Kitt, move!" as I was watching. When the commercial hit, I realized I'd been had - they really got me in that suspenseful moment there. Great job, editors. I knew that KI3T wouldn't be hurt, but I figured he'd be effectively immobilized, similar to putting KI2T up on a car jack. I was actually pretty afraid of that.

Overall, I liked the coherency of this ep - there weren't really any inconsistencies. KI3T's reference to vitamins in the beginning was a great setup for his line at the end, and I liked how the sonic cannon was an idea created out of an observation of an obvious event that the audience could catch. I felt like I was pretty in sync with this episode, overall.

I am going to miss this show.

Edit: I call shenanigans on the Zoey perfect pitch thing. I have perfect pitch...but I mean, It's highly implausible that she could have figured out Torres' password from ear alone. First, computer keys make similar sounds - Zoey would have to have perfect pitch down to microtones to make that work. (Which, I mean, is possible - she speaks nine languages, so it's entirely possible that she's familiar with microtonal scales used in non-western music...) I suppose that each keystroke does sound different (in terms of tone, not necessarily pitch), but even if it was feasible, she'd have to have used Torres' keyboard to know the distinct sounds - no two keyboards are alike due to uneven wear on the keys.

I'll accept it since it's Knight Rider - it's a TV show - but man, that one's quite the stretch. If she'd said something about the rhythm of the keystrokes combined with the overall tone of the key sequence....then, maybe, I would've bought it a little better. Actually....well, I'm thinking about it now. I'm going to be listening to a lot of typing tomorrow...
If I am destroyed... ...so shall you be. -KARR

treker_sg
Volunteer

Post by treker_sg » Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:06 am

Kitzira wrote:
devious82 wrote::cry: im so upset, I had the episode to tape tonight because I wasn't home and something happened to the DVR and it never taped, so I have no idea what happened or how it ended. Is there anywhere to watch the full episode? I really want to see it, I've read the above comments and it's so ticked I didn't get to see it.... I knew I should have stayed home to watch it.
I assume you're in the states, so tomorrow you can watch it online from NBC's site or Hulu.

There's a streaming site I go to if I missed a show. It's http://www.ovguide.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Seen a couple of KR on this site but not sure if the latest is uploaded yet. If not, try in a few days time.

Now Joey! PLEASE MARRY ME!!!! :P

weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by weeezl » Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:48 am

As much as I wanted to watch it already, I'm saving this episode till Saturday night. Get some chips & dips in and make a Knight of watching my fav eps from the season back to back.

Also I had an idea for next week. Seeing as they're pretty much stand alone episodes I might try watching them in the order they were originally intended before they were shifted around. :good:

cloudkitt
FLAG Operative

Post by cloudkitt » Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:02 am

lunchmeat wrote:I'll accept it since it's Knight Rider - it's a TV show - but man, that one's quite the stretch. If she'd said something about the rhythm of the keystrokes combined with the overall tone of the key sequence....then, maybe, I would've bought it a little better. Actually....well, I'm thinking about it now. I'm going to be listening to a lot of typing tomorrow...
Why even that? Why not just say that she's seen him enter it since she was his personal assistant. If they still want to make her awesome and say something cocky after putting it in just say she has a photographic memory or something. I'm sure she does anyway, all the females on this show are completely without flaws...
Michael: "KITT! Where are ya?!"
K.I.T.T.: "I'm in your parking space, Michael, where else would I be?"

FordFilly82
Operative

Post by FordFilly82 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:26 am

ok,while I still have the strenght to type LOL:

I thought this ep was pretty good! It had all the classic elements of TOS with a slight update, which I allow since this is a new "version".
The banter btwn Traceur and Ki3t was on par with that of MK and Ki2t. Very entertaining.
It was nice to see Billy play a more pivotal role this time. And I LOVED the "A-Team" reference! LOL Templeton Benedict! Boy I feel sorry or that kid! jk (BTW they are making a A Team Move w/Bruce Willis in George Peppard?'s role)

Back OT; The fact that it took Zoe almost six eps (roughly) to remember Torres "other" password is a tad out there, but then there were ways that Devon got info to MK in TOS that seemed far fetched even for 1980's TV.
But basically I just sat back and enjoyed this ep. I was laying on my couch w/Stomach flu so it was nice to take my mind of the pain for an hour, which is what KR was/is designed to do.
I just re-watched and I caught a nice jab at DH with Traceur being drunk and asking for a burger. Bad! lol
Poor Hoff! Can't win for losing it seems like! But at Least Traceur wasn't on the floor! (ok, my bad, I went there)

Ki3t was more human and approachable. The mutliple refernces to the TOS and FLAG were nice.
And while I noticed the "KNIGHT" plate the "77KR117" was there too and that one is driving me bonkers! LOL
I know it's a wink to the audience but how? In What capactity?
Anyway, I need to cut it short I'm getting woozy again.

This was a great ep, and while I hope it's not the last time I see Ki3t and gang, at least they ended with a semi-happy note. I was expecting this kind of ending as soon as I heard about the ep shuffle. I think they did good with the reshuffle and if KR had been like this from Ep1 we would not be "on the bubble" now.
(sigh) oh well live and learn!

See ya guys around!
:kittspin:
Efficient Morphing Mobile Autonomy
KITT: There are not enough hours in the day for me to list everything that confuses you.
Mike: Oh, snap!
Kitt: Yes, Micheal. Snap.

Petition #2507

Johnathan Kent
Rookie

Post by Johnathan Kent » Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:33 am

I haven't seen the episode but I will...I hope the rumors that NBC is cancelling this show is untrue...I personally like the reboot version better than the Government conspiracy storyline that they killed
Charles Edward Untz III

NeoRanger
FLAG Recruit

Post by NeoRanger » Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:31 am

It was fine. A bit cringe-worthy here and there, but deliberately juvenile, which I've sort of missed since the retool.

Knight2000
FLAG Recruit

Post by Knight2000 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:47 am

Knight4life wrote:20 year old girl is HOT and has a PHD in Bio something?Not acceptable.
Why not? When I worked in a lab, there were a coupla hotty totties doing PhDs. One of them had a huuuuge chest :P
Knight4life wrote:Billy dressing up in a uniform and acting like an army men and suddenly bought the uniform from where?Not believable.
If Billy had been a little bit older, he might've been able to pull it off. Face did it a lot in the A-Team but he had the gravitas for it.
Knight-Armen wrote:the voice of Ki3t, Val Kilmer. I'm sorry guys but I just think he's very boring.
Not going on much, but Will Arnett's voice seemed to suit the character esp in the last ep.
cloudkitt wrote:And on the database thing, that was stupid, each keyboard key does NOT have its own pitch
I think it's more the striking of the key. There's a device that's been invented that can record the sound of someone typing and interpret the key strokes based on pitch - I remember reading about it a good few years ago. Secondly, I've seen this used as a plot device in other series. Anyone remember Due South?
Faithful Car KRO wrote:I'm surprised no one mentioned KITTs start up sequence in the begining of the episode.....
People were begging for it and no one says a thing....
Yes I noticed it. Forgot to mention it in my previous post. Wasn't as flashy as TOS. Windows were also clear when KI3T was driving, which was something other people wanted.

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:03 pm

Why not? When I worked in a lab, there were a coupla hotty totties doing PhDs. One of them had a huuuuge chest
REALLY? Good for you!
Michael: Kitt what matters to me is who you are not what you look like. Sure we don't have the car so we can't turbo boost so we can't go over 200 miles an hour but it was all icing on the cake anyway

buckolaci
Recruit

Post by buckolaci » Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:12 pm

Did anybody else have the feeling that KITT would be crushed after the last commercial break and return as the 2010 Mustang next fall. I was -again-a little disappointed with the ending, but NBC didn't really plan for such a short season. All in all not a bad episode, the show is going in the right direction. Do you guys think that NBC...I mean Ford will keep the same car as KITT if the show returns next year?
:!: :good: :kitt:
One man can make a difference

ShadowRider
Recruit

Post by ShadowRider » Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:25 pm

Absolutely great season ender ! And one of my favorite episodes if not THE favorite.

Ok, the plot of a serum seemed a bit over-the-top, I was like "Geesh" when I read the episode description since I thought they'd screw this up, being something a B-list show would have as plot but they pulled it off. All the other things going on in the episode sort of tuned-out the serum thing, or they just made it more believable with not having the Viktor-guy jump like a Spider-Man.

I wonder why you guys haven't commented on the GPS thing in the beginning. It was another reference to classic TOS having a guest-star commenting on KITT's dash and Michael trying to explain it somehow. And I thin¨k KITT didn't like being called a GPS and gave Mike trouble with the seatbelt :lol:

Today I watched "Ring of Fire" of TOS, second season and where Michael and KITT were referring "taking your vitamins" to the heat resistant pyro laminating -test, so when vitamins were mentioned in this episode it immediately reminded me of that.

I wonder why they don't have many Turbo Boosts in KR2008. With CGI I would think it's far easier to do without having Jack Gill wear titanium in his neck because of it.

Oh, and no transformations. A HUGE plus. I hate them (Attack Mode was ok, but another vehicle like a truck was not.)

I actually laughed out loud at the scene where Mike was drunk. It was so funny. "I'm a flag" :lol: "I want a burger" :lol:

Oh, what's a T&A ? I mean what does it stand for, something to do with showing bare skin? I loved the bikini-party 8) :good:

Anyway, to summarize:
Great episode, great show! I do hope we get a second season !!

Knight2000
FLAG Recruit

Post by Knight2000 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:27 pm

ShadowRider wrote:Oh, what's a T&A ?
breasts and buttocks belonging to females.

weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by weeezl » Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:33 pm

Knight2000 wrote:
ShadowRider wrote:Oh, what's a T&A ?
breasts and buttocks belonging to females.
Nicely put lol

lunchmeat
FLAG Recruit

Post by lunchmeat » Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:45 pm

Knight4life wrote:
cloudkitt wrote:And on the database thing, that was stupid, each keyboard key does NOT have its own pitch,its not a phone. Hy didn't she just say "I was his personal assistant." That would've been easier and more believable.
Agreed.Plus this The main problem with the show is it has a lot of in consistencies.For e.g. in the previous episode KITT uses it's 'star trek' green scanners to scan where as here it uses it's original scanner (the RED ones).Why didn't KITT use non-lethal options like micro darts or electrical shocks or probably a stun gun to stun the opponent.Sometimes KITT can scan a few things,sometimes he cant.
Thought I'd address this....the scanners were specifically green in the last episode because it was a new "sniffer" program. His scans were red here because he wasn't using any special plot device. There's no inconsistency here.

As for the personal assistant thing, I wouldn't really have bought that - but perhaps they could have kept it vague. For instance...

*Zoey types in the other password*
Sarah: "Whoa, how'd you know that?"
Zoey: *cute/mischevious Zoey smile* "I always keep my eyes and ears open."
Sarah: *bemused look, raises eyebrows* "Man, I'm glad you're on our team."

Or something.
If I am destroyed... ...so shall you be. -KARR

Faithful Car KRO
FLAG Recruit

Post by Faithful Car KRO » Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:06 pm

"Michael, I agree with your earlier assessment, back-up plans suck."- KI3T
Put the word out!
WATCH THE SHOW!!!: Wed at 8:00pm on NBC.
Its getting better and gaining ratings, AWESOME!!

DrWho2005
Operative

Post by DrWho2005 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:55 pm

there was another slight nod to TOS right at the end noone has mentioned.
When the archived files came up on screen there were four panels.
Four panels, one for each season of case files :-)
I thought that was a nice thing to do.

Pity we couldnt zoom in on the names

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:45 pm

EDIT: Yeah, the case files had names that were the episode titles. Couldn't really tell on standard resolution but in HD, they're there.
Knight4life wrote:20 year old girl is HOT and has a PHD in Bio something?Not acceptable.Billy dressing up in a uniform and acting like an army men and suddenly bought the uniform from where?Not believable.
Uhh, she was 28....
Knight-Armen wrote:
There's stuff about it I liked and some stuff I disliked, some I disliked a lot...
Like what? Do you have any examples to back that up?
I like the part where you cut out the part where I said I had to watch the episode again. But anyway, I'm watching it as I type with a few pauses and looking back.

The opening scene:

+ The dialog between Mike and KITT.
+ KITT telling Mike that Sarah was calling.
+ The "snow globe" thing, makes me think someone was reading those comments here, heh. The following GPS stuff and the uncooperative seat belt was amusing as well.
0 Do Night Vision Goggles actually say "Night Vision" when you're looking through them? O_o As if we didn't know? This was pointed out to me last night and seeing it now, yeah I have to agree. It's one of those things where it's like "duh" unless the viewer is too stupid to know why everything is green and it's dark.
+ Liked KITT directing Mike when it was dark.
+ Hey! A start up sequence!
0 That Zoe scene just seemed out of place since that's something that should have happened prior, but of course the episode being shifted how it was probably didn't help. The "perfect pitch" thing is a bit ridiculous in how it was used, her being Torres's assistant wasn't enough? Of course that was something that wasn't really explored so chalk it up to lack of But whatever.
+ A-Team reference with Billy was cool. Liked his Mike stuff about him being shaken up and all that.

The Club and Following Scene with drunk Mike:

+ Mike's parking job though it would have been cooler if it had been KITT doing it.
+ Mike asking KITT to do something with the music and then it turning to the episode's namesake, it was funny with everyone being like "what the hell?!" :lol:
+ The Billy playing Second Life on KITT was amusing with him driving KITT and Mike being the mechanic.
- Mike loses the earwig.... Again! That was used way too much.
0 Wouldn't believe him when if he told him? The guy shouldn't have any clue what FLAG is, some dialog probably should have reflected that. Instead of just saying FLAG Mike should have just said the Foundation for Law and Government.
+ KITT's asking the thug where Mike was.
+ Drunk Mike and his wanting a burger was funny, it might or might not have been a reference to Hasselhoff's infamous video but it's because of that it's funny, heh.
+ KITT complaining about the mess Mike left from said burger.
- Mike wanting to change the name of FLAG, what was up with that? Okay, he was drunk but it seems like it's one of those things where the writer is trying to take some potshots.
+ Drunk Mike with the scene was still amusing.

Interrogation, orchard and following scene:

+ Liked the interrogation with KITT and the music for it. Interesting use of KARR's scanner sound or something like it...
+ Hey! Sparks! Yay! The guys at MKF listened to my constant whining about that. :lol:
0 Off camera wreck? Guess that's a budget issue.
0 HULK SMASH! Though at least he didn't rip his clothes and turn into a green Lou Ferrigno. Perhaps someone read a bit too much Captain America too and perhaps Venom with the sound thing...
- Why is Mike pissed about KITT getting him out of these? Ego?? Why would he want to stay and fight? When he was just saying seconds before about giving him room. I could understand being POed about Sarah putting in that protocol that over rode Mike's authority. Michael in TOS would have been pissed about that too though apparently his means of over riding was being able to push buttons to regain control.
0 Nice attire and roller skates Zoe! Another thing that's a victim of the episode switch-a-roo because we've already seen her do this.

"Templeton's" Date, Junkyard Confrontation and the End:

+ KITT gets a new feature! Even if it only has one use, that happened all the time in TOS.
0 Who's operating the car crusher?
+ You know, the thing with Mike asking Alexandra why should would "do that" in her helping Galt after putting that into her and her reply and the whole thing that's all the talk with the celebrity gossip crap made the exchange a bit funnier to me. >_> <_<
- Hello world's slowest car crusher claw! That was stupid that Mike didn't say anything and that KITT didn't react at all to it. Was KITT providing a distraction for Billy? Did KITT know Billy was coming? Since he reacted as soon as Billy was in place. I think a little dialog here would have helped... I'll just pretend KITT knew Billy was coming. <_<
+ KITT actually acted on his own here though so that was nice and also did with disabling the bad guy.
0 Hot girl number two for Billy!
+ Again, I liked the dialog with Mike and KITT, followed by his falling over, heh.
+ I liked Sarah gaining access to FLAG's old cases and telling Zoe to check it out and that they were amazing. As well as her saying they were amazing and how they believed one man could make a difference. It was also cool to see that if you paused it you could see episode titles of the original series. It was something that clearly wasn't meant be looked at to closely but still, it's cool they were there.
-- Zoe's line after that though was lame. Yeah, Michael had a "team" supporting him too and he couldn't have done it without KITT, Bonnie/April and Devon but the writer completely missed the point of the whole "one man" thing. I guess you could say that it's just Zoe but bleh. Whatever... To me it just seems a little belittling of the whole "One Man Making a Difference" ideal. If Zoe said "I guess now it's" before it, it would have been better because obviously the rest of the cast is more involved than Devon and Bonnie were for the most part.

Overall I did like this episode as there's obviously a lot more pluses than minuses, though the Zoe line at the end was the worst of the minuses. It still feels like at least some of the writers look down on the original series, but maybe that's just me.

One thing that I know some of us have noticed about this and other episodes. It's seems like this is something that was originally written while they were still under the government, it would pretty much play out the same. Maybe I missed something but how did they get involved? Who contacted them??
Last edited by PHOENIXZERO on Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

Rockatteer
FLAG Assistant

Post by Rockatteer » Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:52 pm

Was anyone else expecting that guy to turn green after he injected himself with the serum? I saw his eyes went white and had Hulk flashbacks.

Other than the over used "mad scientist testing the formula on himself" plot this was a good Knight Rider episode. It had the right feel and characteristics of Knight Rider.

I liked the bullets bouncing off Kitt, that was classic Knight Rider.

And I loved the way it ended. A perfect setup for a second series.

The "start up sequence" was a non-event. it was done to fast and there wasn't any attention drawn to what was actually happening. I didn't even realize it was a start up sequence until I read this thread.

All in all this episode is a "real" Knight Rider episode.
What would MacGyver do? - Find out here.
http://www.macgyveronline.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

KRAvengerII
FLAG Recruit

Post by KRAvengerII » Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:22 am

Well, upon subsequent viewings, i can honestly say I LOVED "The knight life."- It will probably be one of my favorite episodes. I have to admit, I kind of like the idea of these four young people forming a team, out to fight injustice, flying by the seat of their pants. Billy and Zoe work for me better when they're contributing to the plot, rather than when they're serving as comedy relief. I find myself not missing Graiman and Carrie not so much anymore. Although it would make sense for them to provide Missions for Mike and KI3T, I kind of like the idea that the four young 'ens are making it on their own.
KITT: I walked right into that one, didn't I?
Michael: More like Turbo Boosted.

Saucy77
Stranger

Post by Saucy77 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:58 pm

I watched this show starting with knight of the zodiac. I hoped it would get better and it almost did. But the 80's show was not that great and this one is obviously recycled. The storylines are not good either. I mean saving someone from a violent franchising company looking for methane? You could find that much methane in the farts at any middle school. So it's official. I give up, and you guys should start watching it because you like it, not because you like the 80's version. The 80's version was not great, and Knight Rider belongs in the 80's. And watch it as a viewer, not as a critic. It ruins the experience or lack thereof. So i'm done. Have a good time wasting an hour of your life every week for a show that is hepelessly doomed to be cut off the network or at least go out of production. Bye.

weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by weeezl » Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:15 pm

Saucy77 wrote:I watched this show starting with knight of the zodiac. I hoped it would get better and it almost did. But the 80's show was not that great and this one is obviously recycled. The storylines are not good either. I mean saving someone from a violent franchising company looking for methane? You could find that much methane in the farts at any middle school. So it's official. I give up, and you guys should start watching it because you like it, not because you like the 80's version. The 80's version was not great, and Knight Rider belongs in the 80's. And watch it as a viewer, not as a critic. It ruins the experience or lack thereof. So i'm done. Have a good time wasting an hour of your life every week for a show that is hepelessly doomed to be cut off the network or at least go out of production. Bye.
See Ya :good:

Deric
Volunteer

Post by Deric » Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:04 pm

I think the only complaints I had was the guys eyes turning yellow when he took the serum. The veins on his skin was okay but could have done without the eyes. That and Kitt just sigtting there when the claw was moving. I honestly was thinking of Gone in 60 seconds when they grab Eleanor and throw her on the conveyour

Mr. M
Rookie

Post by Mr. M » Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:15 pm

Deric wrote:That and Kitt just sigtting there when the claw was moving. I honestly was thinking of Gone in 60 seconds when they grab Eleanor and throw her on the conveyour
Yeah, I was thinking along the same lines as you.