RE: KRC Books at Knight Rider Festival

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

RE: KRC Books at Knight Rider Festival

Post by Victor Kros » Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:25 pm

Greetings everyone,

I wanted to make an announcement ahead of time for those attending Knight Rider Festival March 20-21 that I will have a booth set up to sell a limited number of copies of The Knight Rider Companion at the event.

Because I'll be there as a special guest and given our economic hardships here in the states, I am going to sell the book at...

A special show rate of 45.00 while supplies last.

This is 5.00 off the book plus no domestic shipping/handling charges which through the website would normally run 60.00.

All purchases are CASH ONLY.

Just look for my new banner and booth on Fremont Street! (see below)

I will also be signing books on Saturday (the 20th) from 3-5pm so if you would like your book signed, feel free to swing on by! Most of the celebrities are signing earlier in the day so if you wish to have them sign your book, I would suggest you pick up a copy as early as possible before hand.

While I will be selling books at the booth for both days of the festival (or while supplies last) I will not always be present by it. I have other friends and family helping me with the booth duties because I would like to enjoy as much of the event as possible.

So come on down to Knight Rider Festival and enjoy yourselves while we all celebrate our love of Knight Rider and help make a difference in children's lives by giving what we can (be it money or other services/contributions) to help out the Children's Miracle Network.

On a personal note...

I for one am pleased to be a part of something I believe will be a legendary event in our fandom and I support Paul Casey and everything that he stands for. What he is doing whether you agree with his methods or not is without a doubt genuine and positive.

Knight Rider Festival is what you choose to make of it and I choose to make it the best experience possible.

Hope to see you there and I look forward to meeting some of the faces behind the screen names. I'll be looking out for those marvelous KRO badges!

For now the Knight Rides On to Vegas.

=VK=
:dash:

Realm
Recruit

That sounds GREAT!

Post by Realm » Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:39 am

Is there anyway any of us can pick up a copy on Friday if you are in that day? I want to have a copy at hand for autographs, but I'm not sure if it's a good idea to have it around during the VIP reception?

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Re: RE: KRC Books at Knight Rider Festival

Post by Victor Kros » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:02 am

Realm wrote:Is there anyway any of us can pick up a copy on Friday if you are in that day? I want to have a copy at hand for autographs, but I'm not sure if it's a good idea to have it around during the VIP reception?
Yep, not a problem. I will be coming into Vegas Thursday afternoon (19th) and staying until sunday morning. I am booked at The Golden Nugget.

=VK=

Realm
Recruit

Post by Realm » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:21 am

GREAT! I'm in Vegas on Friday. I am also staying at the Golden Nugget as well!

Alex
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Alex » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:06 am

I'll buy a book The Knight Rider Companion for me.

Alex.

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:55 am

This is just a quick reminder that I will be selling copies of The Knight Rider Companion at a special show rate of 45.00 (cash only) while supplies last. I will also have a booth set up on Fremont Street and it should be pretty easy to spot - just look for the graphics in my original post. There will be some sample books that people can flip through as well for those who like to see what's inside the book before buying one.

Looking forward to meeting the members of KRO who are attending the event. Don't be afraid to come on by and say hi ;)

If you would like your book signed (even if you already own one) I will gladly sign for you if I am present at the booth. Otherwise you will need to find me during my official book signing on Saturday from 3-4pm. I may extend the signing another hour if the demand is there to do so.

I will be staying at The Golden Nugget Thurs-Mon.

We will be leaving to return home early Monday morning.

Thanks again for your support and I'll see you in Vegas.

=VK=

Alex
FLAG Assistant

Post by Alex » Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:32 am

Hi Victor, :)

I have an idea.

Why is not the book The Knight Rider Companion here in Portugal and Europe?
For me it is a good idea, don't you think?

The book The Knight Rider Companion is very good. :wink:

Alex.

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:07 pm

Alex,

All International clients USPS delivers to can order the book through the official website at http://www.knightridercompanion.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Putting the book in stores anywhere is not an option at this point in time. The only place to order one is from the official website which is a relatively simple process.

=VK=

Showpro1
FLAG Recruit

Post by Showpro1 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:23 pm

Nick;
I know your fantastic book is going to be very well recieved, it really is a must have for any serious Knight Rider fan.
I look forward to seeing you and the rest of the KOTWC gang in Vegas.
Take care,

Dave Doggett. :kitt2: :dash: :kittspin: Im outta here!

Alex
FLAG Assistant

Post by Alex » Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:27 am

Ok, Victor. :)

Alex.