No new episode next week

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

KittKattBar
Volunteer

No new episode next week

Post by KittKattBar » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:06 pm

Does this mean the series really is canceled? :cry:
My next car will be a 2010 Shelby Mustang!

Mr.Marcus
FLAG Recruit

Re: No new episode next week

Post by Mr.Marcus » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:18 pm

Combining the phrases "series" and "canceled" in one sentence might get you yelled at here. No, there is one more episode left this season and it airs in 2 weeks. After that we won't know anything with certainty until April at the latest since that's when the fall season is announced.

KittKattBar
Volunteer

Post by KittKattBar » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:20 pm

I'm not saying it is, just asking. I don't want it to be.

Well, why are they showing this Biggest Loser: Couples crap next week? I want my KR08!
My next car will be a 2010 Shelby Mustang!

PunkMaister
FLAG Assistant

Post by PunkMaister » Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:13 pm

KittKattBar wrote:I'm not saying it is, just asking. I don't want it to be.

Well, why are they showing this Biggest Loser: Couples crap next week? I want my KR08!
No idea I hate it as much as you do. all that we know is that the season finale is march 4th beyond that who knows... :(

tamatt27
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by tamatt27 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:17 pm

Obama is addressing the nation next Tuesday, interrupting half of Biggest Loser's 2-hour episode. So NBC is airing the last hour of the Biggest Loser on wed...thus knocking KR to March 4.
KNIGHT RIDER RELOADED is a series of movies on Youtube to represent a different creative avenue to the Knight Rider we knew in 2008-09.
http://www.youtube.com/user/tamatt27" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:56 pm

Am I the only one getting extremely annoyed by the amount of reality TV shows on networks, or is it just me?
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
So far KITT's power level is OVER 9,000!!!!
Petition #9

weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by weeezl » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:07 pm

Sky_Blue_Civic wrote:Am I the only one getting extremely annoyed by the amount of reality TV shows on networks, or is it just me?
NO, reality shows drive me NUTS :twisted:

weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by weeezl » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:32 pm

Mr.Marcus wrote:Combining the phrases "series" and "canceled" in one sentence might get you yelled at here.
Always with the little digs, do you honestly believe that anyone would get yelled at just for saying that?

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:41 am

weeezl wrote:
Sky_Blue_Civic wrote:Am I the only one getting extremely annoyed by the amount of reality TV shows on networks, or is it just me?
Glad to know I'm not the only one!I'm not saying all of them are bad, but IMO,most are.
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
So far KITT's power level is OVER 9,000!!!!
Petition #9

Harry Singh Jr.
Operative

Post by Harry Singh Jr. » Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:52 am

Obama and the reality show keep knocking us off :evil: It's a conspiracy I tell ya :D

Rockatteer
FLAG Assistant

Post by Rockatteer » Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:26 am

tamatt27 wrote:Obama is addressing the nation next Tuesday, interrupting half of Biggest Loser's 2-hour episode. So NBC is airing the last hour of the Biggest Loser on wed...thus knocking KR to March 4.
Biggest Loser is more important to NBC than Knight Rider :x
What would MacGyver do? - Find out here.
http://www.macgyveronline.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by weeezl » Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:29 am

Sky_Blue_Civic wrote:
weeezl wrote:
Glad to know I'm not the only one!I'm not saying all of them are bad, but IMO,most are.
Nah your deffo not the only one, I just don't understand how they are so popular. I mean we just got Paris Hiltons British Best Friend , I sat there having a coffee Sat morning and it was on TV not my choice of course, my GF has control of the TV (lol I have to book timeslots to use the TV but thats another story) anyways after sitting there and seeing 10 mins of the show I had an almost uncontrollable rage build up and wanted to hurl the cup straight at the tv, ok that was exaggerated maybe not that mad :D wether it was due to me not long being up adding to it (morning grump till I get my caffeine fix) I really don't know. This is just how much disdain I have towards shows like that, I CANT STAND THEM.

Another show now coming out is Hammertime, a reality tv about MC Hammer. You might be a bit young to remember him well, not sure but I'm almost certain you've heard this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DD-uqHmjhw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Come on MC frickin Hammer, this has to be a joke right? http://network.nationalpost.com/np/blog ... eries.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; guess not. :x

I wish they could invent a new kind of interactive tv, I mean REALLY interactive. Think along the lines of the Time Crisis light gun game only more violent. You could shoot people you didn't like on tv and they would just disappear or there could be other methods such as eye gouges, brick throwing, smacking about the head with a big wet fish, throwing eggs etc etc etc.....and various other ways you could inflict as much pain as possible on certain characters you didn't like :twisted: :D If this hasn't been thought of already I'm filing for copyright on the idea.

OK reality tv show rant over, I just remembered that tv sets have off switches :lol:

Sue
KRO Field Correspondent

Post by Sue » Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:39 am

We found out about this skipped week a while ago, viewtopic.php?f=1046&t=13790" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; but I totally forgot about it. Well, it wont be good for the ratings, but I'm kinda glad that it will stretch out the season.
Hello, I am Sue’s Hybrid Automated Droid One-thousand. But you may call me SHADO.

FordFilly82
Operative

Post by FordFilly82 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:12 am

weeezl wrote:
Mr.Marcus wrote:Combining the phrases "series" and "canceled" in one sentence might get you yelled at here.
Always with the little digs, do you honestly believe that anyone would get yelled at just for saying that?
Yeah! I mean you have to least insult someone while you're doing it! LOL j/k ;)
But go easy on Mr Marcus he's been pretty nice in his posts I've seen today! :P lol
And as long as NBC isn't saying Series & Canceled in the same sentence, I'm hopeful! :lol:
Efficient Morphing Mobile Autonomy
KITT: There are not enough hours in the day for me to list everything that confuses you.
Mike: Oh, snap!
Kitt: Yes, Micheal. Snap.

Petition #2507

wez
Operative

Post by wez » Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:29 pm

weeezl wrote:

i bloody h8 them aswelll

Knight007
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight007 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:17 am

wez wrote:
weeezl wrote:

i bloody h8 them aswelll
Tell me about it man!!!! I hate them very much. we got buckt loads of them in here. ITs just a total wast of time Image :kitt: