Something to think about

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

bige
Rookie

Something to think about

Post by bige » Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:29 pm

I was just think about this.

You know in Team Knight Rider there was a Character named Jenny and she drived Domino (the red mustang) she could be releated to Michael Knight Sr. since you know in one of the episode she tries to access Michael Knight Sr. records, so I was think she be Mike Tracer (Knight) sister.

You know in Team Knight Rider there was a Character named Jenny and she drived Domino (the red mustang) Mike Tracer mom could of worked for flag for a little bit after Michael Knight Sr. left, or why would she try and access Michael Knight Sr. records you know in the KR 2008 back door piolt Mike Tracer mom name was Jenny, so that is why I'm think that mike tracers mom used to work for flag of MK sr. left

If you take a look at Jenny in TKR and Jenny in KR 2008 they look like the same person.

To me i have feeling that Team Knight Rider dose fit into this series as well

Think about this.

TOS
Team Knight Rider was 10 years after TOS
KR 2008 is 25 years after TOS

Rockatteer
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Something to think about

Post by Rockatteer » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:29 am

Well they were actually played by different people, but I guess there is a similarity to them.

Christine Steel played Jenny in TKR

Susan Gibney played Jennifer in Knight Rider 2008
What would MacGyver do? - Find out here.
http://www.macgyveronline.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Drake
Operative

Post by Drake » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:37 am

I though it was said in TKR that she (Jenny) though that Michael Knight was her father.
The Kenner Knight 2000 Voice Car. One toy can make a difference.........

NeoRanger
FLAG Recruit

Post by NeoRanger » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:02 am

Two things:

1) Ewwww.
2) We're better off not even assuming anything after the original series has any bearing on the new Knight Rider (in fact, I'd argue how much of the original series has any bearing on the new KR). We could really just sit down and work a "universe" storyline, where we find ways to solve any inconsistency and contradiction and make everything fit into one storyline. But that would require fitting 2010 somewhere there as well. Do we really want to deal with that?

... Ah, Christine Steel.

Knight007
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight007 » Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:35 am

TKR and KR08????!!!!!! now this is something new.
I havent seen TKR to be honest. but I heard it was nothing next to TOS or KR2000.
still, any thing for KR :kitt:

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:43 am

Seems like a possibility to me,but TKR KR2010 and KR2000 aren't in the storyline anymore.
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
So far KITT's power level is OVER 9,000!!!!
Petition #9

NeoRanger
FLAG Recruit

Post by NeoRanger » Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:18 am

I wasn't being cute with the "ewwwww". TKR was pretty clear that if Jenny had a relationship with Michael Knight, that was a father/daughter one. If TKR and the new Knight Rider's Jennies were one and the same person, then we're talking about one screwed-up family. And Mike about to die. He and all of his 13 toes.

necrophilissimo
Rookie

Post by necrophilissimo » Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:12 am

If I recall right, the writer of KR08 pilot said in some interview (here on KRO) that he was adviced by his friend not to watch TKR at all and thus he ignored TKR completely when writing the script. I don't have the link for quotes, but I think it was here on KRO somewhere.
TAGAP: The Apocalyptic Game About Penguins - Join the penguin apocalypse!

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:09 am

NeoRanger wrote:TKR was pretty clear that if Jenny had a relationship with Michael Knight, that was a father/daughter one.
That's like having Sarah and KI3T having a relationship! :o
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
So far KITT's power level is OVER 9,000!!!!
Petition #9

KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by KITT » Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:24 am

i think i only saw one episode of TKR and was not impressed in the slightest.
Lady: "I bet you're tall, dark, and handsome."
KITT: "I'm definitely dark and handsome, I'm only tall when I'm climbing a steep incline."
http://www.dhasselhoff.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dr. Graiman
Rookie

Post by Dr. Graiman » Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:48 am

This is something i've posted before in another thread viewtopic.php?f=1046&t=12688#p151195" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dr. Graiman wrote:Somehow I would like to see anything about the Knight Reformulation One (K.R.O.). At least they should mention KRO and Martin Jentzen to replace the original Michael Knight and KITT. And what about James Marland? He was hand picked to replace Devon Miles, revamp the Foundation, and invent new car technologies. Although it is quite difficult to think about Team Knight Rider as canon alongside the new KR, the downfall of the Foundation, Devon, Michael and KITT as shown in the Team Knight Rider episode 'K.R.O' is feasible. TKR finished off Foundations downfall so Charles Graiman had to reactivate the Foundation. Even TKR was quite anserine they should not ignore it. It was a FORD show... There a some similarities between the new KR and TKR: the plane, bigger worldshaking missions, a big team behind the car, the KITTcave...a MUSTANG. So to continue the legacy of KR and TKR would make sense. Additionally bringing back someone of TKR's cast wouldn't be as much expensive as the HOFF. I would give Duane Davis as Duke Depalma the preference to make a cameo.
Team Knight Rider does fit into this series ...seems to be suitable for fanfic

jennyandrews
Stranger
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Something to think about

Post by jennyandrews » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:12 pm

:kitt2: ok, heres what i got. Mike traceur was born 6-10-1983. Looking at the gestational calendar, he had to been concived some time around 9-17-1982. the first season pilot aired sep, 24, 1982. Michael long was assumed dead august 8, 1982. so it has to be some time between then and the first maybe 3 episodes. i dont thnk we were suppost to be this smart to link this. the only jenny (jennifer) i have found was jennifer andrews of TKR, and Jennifer Knight ( daughter of wilton knight ) who appeared sept 20, 1982 season 4, episode 1.

when the 2008 pilot aired Mike traceur was 24 years old. (character, not actor) this was aired in febuary 2008. Michael knight ( hoff ) also mentions at the end to mike that it was 25 years ago that Wilton said, "One man can make a difference" no dates really add up. :kitt: