Live Discussion - Fly By Knight

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

neps
Site Administrator
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Live Discussion - Fly By Knight

Post by neps » Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:11 am

Use this topic to discuss tonights episode Fly By Knight. We'll also be in the chat room - as usual! http://knightrideronline.com/chat" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
EVERYONE NEEDS A LITTLE HELP--A plane carrying a 10 year-old federal witness has crashed or so it seems. Mike tries to help the DEA Agent Jessie Renning, by informing her that the crash has been faked and that the drug dealer that killed his father has kidnapped the boy. Considering this information for a brief moment, she instead arrests him for hindering her investigation. Meanwhile, Sarah tries to make a deal with the Deputy Director of National Intelligence for autonomy for the SSC's future cases. Running out of time, Mike and KITT need to find the boy before he is forced to tell where the drugs have been hidden and is killed.
We are up against a Lost repeat on ABC, and new episodes of the New Adventures of Old Christine, Gary Unmarried on CBS and American Idol on Fox

http://knightrideronline.com/knight_rid ... by_knight/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Faithful Car KRO
FLAG Recruit

Re: Live Discussion - Fly By Knight

Post by Faithful Car KRO » Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:17 pm

This actually looks like it'll be an awesome episode! Cant wait!
"Michael, I agree with your earlier assessment, back-up plans suck."- KI3T
Put the word out!
WATCH THE SHOW!!!: Wed at 8:00pm on NBC.
Its getting better and gaining ratings, AWESOME!!

slipheraz
Volunteer

Post by slipheraz » Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:05 pm

I cant wait for this episode tonight, from the description it sounds like the episode of TOS in Season 4 I was watching on DVD last night, "Sky Knight" where a terrorist takes a plane and all the passengers hostage and lands at a miliraty base or something like that and Mike and KITT have to infultrate the hideout resue everyone before a bomb goes off.

NBC Please Keep Knight Rider for season 2!!! KITT and Mike have alot to do still :kitt:

kittxthexcat
Rookie

Post by kittxthexcat » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:26 pm

Ooo! This one sounds like it'll be great! I might just skip my class tonight to watch it ^.^ Still haven't gotten to watch last weeks episode >.<
---
Kitt the Cat, but you can call me Spiff.

Billy: "I just ask cause it sounds like Kitt's making you his bitch..."
Mike: "Get back to the math BILLY!"

ronni3
Operative

Post by ronni3 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:31 pm

may this episode deliver like exit light enter knight did
"If I may attempt a colloquialism of my own, Thanks Brosef" K.I.T.T

Mango19
Rookie

Post by Mango19 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:38 pm

David Andron's last script for this season. Also stars the kid who was in the movie "Martian Child."

KRAvengerII
FLAG Recruit

Post by KRAvengerII » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:49 pm

I saw a few pics of the eppy over at comics continuum- if we didn't already know, it looks like KI3T will use attack mode in this one.
KITT: I walked right into that one, didn't I?
Michael: More like Turbo Boosted.

ronni3
Operative

Post by ronni3 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:33 pm

attack mode as well as 4x4
"If I may attempt a colloquialism of my own, Thanks Brosef" K.I.T.T

Mathyus
Rookie

Post by Mathyus » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:24 pm

Well, I am not to sure how this one will do. With no promotion again, new funnies on CBS, and that wonderful show Idol on Sox, could pull viewers. I am sure will will keep the regulars, but no one new I think. this episode looks, and sounds like it will be pretty good. :kitt:
End of line program... -MCP-

NeoRanger
FLAG Recruit

Post by NeoRanger » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:43 pm

Don't even go in expecting decent ratings. In fact, at this point I don't think they even matter all that much, unless there is a tremendous and permanent change for the best. We have, what, three episodes left? If there isn't a significant drop from the norm, the only way we're getting a renewal is based on potential alone.

Lexicon
Operative

Post by Lexicon » Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:55 pm

There is a behind the scenes bit about the episode and it's guest star on Access Hollywood coming up shortly.

Lexicon
Operative

Post by Lexicon » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:03 pm

Four minutes in and I'm liking this episode. KITT is really showing some great personality development.

kittxthexcat
Rookie

Post by kittxthexcat » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:04 pm

hehe, love the head bash thing XD One thing that's really starting to bother me is that Kitt's scanner NEVER matches the noise. The scanners always wwwaaaayyy to slow.
---
Kitt the Cat, but you can call me Spiff.

Billy: "I just ask cause it sounds like Kitt's making you his bitch..."
Mike: "Get back to the math BILLY!"

KnightIndustriesTT
Rookie

Post by KnightIndustriesTT » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:09 pm

Lexicon wrote:Four minutes in and I'm liking this episode. KITT is really showing some great personality development.
Yes, that entire segment was awesome, I'm enjoying KITT more and more each week and he's acting more and more on his own as well (even more driving on his own too).

Also, I'm loving how Michael and KITT have been center-stage just like they said they'd be going forwards, we need a second season...

Lexicon
Operative

Post by Lexicon » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:26 pm

The Ford logos have been removed from the bad guy vehicle. I wonder if Ford has retracted their sponsorship. "Your Mom!" was priceless. Andron needs to run this show if he's capable of turning out more episodes like this.

nextelbuddy
Recruit

Post by nextelbuddy » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:28 pm

this episode looks pieced together. they used the term SSC when its not called that anymore so it makes me think this was supposed to be aired before the retooling but they waited and re shot many scenes before airing it now.

overall i really like it though.

arhskr81
Rookie

Post by arhskr81 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:38 pm

OMG!!! Old School that was sweet!!!

KnightIndustriesTT
Rookie

Post by KnightIndustriesTT » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:39 pm

Yeah.

I'm really enjoying this one too, they've packed a lot of good stuff into this one and another continuation in the new track record of him becoming more and more his own true character now that they've got more time for him to do stuff in his car form in addition to talking and growing his personality.
Last edited by KnightIndustriesTT on Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chiefsfankc
Volunteer

Post by chiefsfankc » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:40 pm

As much as the transformations are not needed the one into the vintage mustang was cool.

Ontario Knight
Operative

Post by Ontario Knight » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:43 pm

Lexicon wrote:The Ford logos have been removed from the bad guy vehicle. I wonder if Ford has retracted their sponsorship. "Your Mom!" was priceless. Andron needs to run this show if he's capable of turning out more episodes like this.
However they zoomed into the Ford logo when KITT transformed, almost like it was blatient..I don't think Ford has pulled at all..

Ontario Knight
Operative

Post by Ontario Knight » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:44 pm

Now I understand why they reorganized the episodes...Looks like Sarah is setting up to build FLAG by bargaining with the governement offical

Lexicon
Operative

Post by Lexicon » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:46 pm

That whole KITT/Mike bitch thing was...awesome. This is finally starting to resemble what I want to see.

Milkman
Recruit

Post by Milkman » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:47 pm

When KITT talked about going OLD SCHOOL, I thought for SURE he was going to turn into

:kitt2:

I am disappointed that they didn't cash in on that opportunity. I guess maybe it was a Ford thing. :/

KnightIndustriesTT
Rookie

Post by KnightIndustriesTT » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:47 pm

Ontario Knight wrote:
Lexicon wrote:The Ford logos have been removed from the bad guy vehicle. I wonder if Ford has retracted their sponsorship. "Your Mom!" was priceless. Andron needs to run this show if he's capable of turning out more episodes like this.
However they zoomed into the Ford logo when KITT transformed, almost like it was blatient..I don't think Ford has pulled at all..
Yup, they still seem plenty on board if they somehow realize that a stable audience fanbase is a good start.

OMG, KITT's banter has been freaking fantastic this episode and it doesn't feel rushed at all after the last few eps. Great stuff.

chiefsfankc
Volunteer

Post by chiefsfankc » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:49 pm

Lexicon wrote:That whole KITT/Mike bitch thing was...awesome. This is finally starting to resemble what I want to see.
I was rolling in my chair laughing at the banter between KITT and Micheal.....