Red KR Logo

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

kittfan666
Recruit

Red KR Logo

Post by kittfan666 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:35 am

Hi everyone, i'm looking for a little bit of help if possible. I remember in one the new series episodes that i saw what looked like a Red KR logo on one of the computer monitors in the SSC (Think it may have been billy's) and i was wondering if anyone could tell me which episode it was from, or better yet, post a screengrab. :)

Sorry the details are a bit vague but my memory has drawn a complete blank as to which episode it was.

Thanks in advance.

Lynda414
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Red KR Logo

Post by Lynda414 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:30 am

It might have been Knight of the Living Dead. There was a lot fo red going on in that episode, with KITT's self-destruct activated. Or it could have been KNight Fever, when the SSC's self-destruct was activated. A lot of red going on there as well. Unfortunately, none of the screenshots on this site show logos.

Sorry.

lunchmeat
FLAG Recruit

Post by lunchmeat » Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:08 pm

I might be wrong, but I think Lynda's correct about Knight Fever. There might have been a red logo on the hand panel used to deactivate the self-destruct, but I might be completely wrong. Episodes, however, are on Hulu.com - and you can probably pull a fullscreen screencap of that.
If I am destroyed... ...so shall you be. -KARR

kittfan666
Recruit

Post by kittfan666 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:19 pm

Thanks for the help but still can't find it. I'ts my fault for not explaining what i mean a bit better. The episode i'm reffering to had a quick 2-3second glimpse of a computer monitor that was all red, like a wallpaper with white writing and a reddy/white (pink) KR Logo on it.

The reason i'm looking for this episode is so i can reffer to it and possibly make a wallpaper/dreamscene from it for others to enjoy.

Many thanks again though for helping out.