Knight rider question

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

pat329
Recruit

Knight rider question

Post by pat329 » Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:02 pm

For those who miss the Wednsday slight of Knight rider,they have an encore on Saturday does anybody know how it does on Saturday night:if it does better on Saturday maybe they should move it to Saturday night to gain more fan base.Now that nascar is coming down to the finale race of the season Saturday would be perfect for Knight rider. :kitt:

Sue
KRO Field Correspondent
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Knight rider question

Post by Sue » Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:14 pm

Here's what I could find for Saturdays.
saturdaynielsens.jpg
saturdaynielsens.jpg (186.65 KiB) Viewed 4901 times
And here is something I came across that was interesting too. It may have already been posted.
nbc shows.jpg
nbc shows.jpg (201.18 KiB) Viewed 4903 times
Hello, I am Sue’s Hybrid Automated Droid One-thousand. But you may call me SHADO.

KITT Season 4
Rookie

Post by KITT Season 4 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:41 pm

I know this is a pretty old bump, but do you guys know what times these are at, and if they're still happening? (I missed Exit Light Enter Knight :( )

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:10 pm

I don't believe they're still airing reruns on TV, only way to watch it legally for free would be on Hulu or NBC.com. Or could spend a couple bucks on either Amazon or iTunes to download it.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

Knightchampion24
Stranger

Post by Knightchampion24 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:19 pm

PHOENIXZERO wrote:I don't believe they're still airing reruns on TV, only way to watch it legally for free would be on Hulu or NBC.com. Or could spend a couple bucks on either Amazon or iTunes to download it.

Don't forget you could download some episodes of Knight Rider 2008 along with the old show on Xbox live for 140 microsoft points an episode.