KOR Wallpaper

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Zyyb
Stranger

KOR Wallpaper

Post by Zyyb » Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:07 pm

Hi Guys,

found this site a few months ago when i watched the KR08 Pilot. The site is great, I've been searching and searching though and i can't find a single way to get the background that appears on the homepage, i think Neps said they were working on it back in Nov? There were some cool backgrounds in another thread, but none compare to the KOR homepage.

I think it would look spectacular as a dreamscene on my PC!! Anybody??

As a gesture, here's a link to a picture i made from the opening credits which i currently use for my Knight Rider episodes folder http://img172.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... derkq1.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - should anybody like it :-)

Knight007
FLAG Assistant

Re: KOR Wallpaper

Post by Knight007 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:10 am

It would be much better if you can include the picture in the thread it self, some times other sites dont work :karr:

Zyyb
Stranger

Post by Zyyb » Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:11 am

Hi Knight007,

Good idea, i'll post the image below. I really would love an official version of the KOR homepage background though so it can be animated on Dreamscene. Would be a great background!

neps
Site Administrator
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by neps » Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:00 am

What is KOR?

Scott Kirkessner
FLAG Recruit

Post by Scott Kirkessner » Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:22 pm

neps wrote:What is KOR?
Knight Online Rider

weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by weeezl » Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:02 pm

Ah yes now I remember KOR , if memory serves me correctly it was ran by some guy called "spen" :D

heres a snap of the homepage.......

Zyyb
Stranger

Re: KRO Wallpaper

Post by Zyyb » Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:47 pm

LOL, ok, feeling slightly foolish now..

Still no background though?

Sue
KRO Field Correspondent

Post by Sue » Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:50 pm

weeezl wrote:Ah yes now I remember KOR , if memory serves me correctly it was ran by some guy called "spen" :D

Lweeez might be on to something. Humm I think my friend Seu would like that site.
Spen! I remember that fellow, he looks a lot like neps but has a mustache and cane. Come to think of it my friend Seu has a mustache too.. she might wanta look into getting that waxed.
Hello, I am Sue’s Hybrid Automated Droid One-thousand. But you may call me SHADO.

weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by weeezl » Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:31 pm

Sue wrote:
weeezl wrote:Ah yes now I remember KOR , if memory serves me correctly it was ran by some guy called "spen" :D

Lweeez might be on to something. Humm I think my friend Seu would like that site.
Spen! I remember that fellow, he looks a lot like neps but has a mustache and cane. Come to think of it my friend Seu has a mustache too.. she might wanta look into getting that waxed.
Yeah thats him.... strange fellow, could be pretty evil at times too, he was the head of a notorious crime syndicate. The FBI were hot on his trail but he disappeared into the NY underground and they never caught him, so to this day he remains at large. If anyone has seen this guy or has any information that could lead to his capture, make sure that that you call 1-800-Crime-TV, last I hear the reward was for $1 million.

Tell Seu I said thanks for pointing that out.

Lweeez

kitt_rulz
Operative

Post by kitt_rulz » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:40 pm

This is the best I can offer:

However the scanners don't move and it wont fit the entire screen.
"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all." - God Futurama

Sue
KRO Field Correspondent

Post by Sue » Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:39 pm

weeezl wrote: Yeah thats him.... strange fellow, could be pretty evil at times too, he was the head of a notorious crime syndicate. The FBI were hot on his trail but he disappeared into the NY underground and they never caught him, so to this day he remains at large. If anyone has seen this guy or has any information that could lead to his capture, make sure that that you call 1-800-Crime-TV, last I hear the reward was for $1 million.

Tell Seu I said thanks for pointing that out.
Lweeez
Oh dear I’m afraid Seu has joined their gang. She just couldn’t resist his top secret Malibu hideout complete with hot tub, evil scientists and exotic animals. I’m afraid they might be plotting to take over the world. Right after they destroy their clean shaven twins that is. Perhaps you have got a mug shot of these mustached bandits so we know what to look out for.
Hello, I am Sue’s Hybrid Automated Droid One-thousand. But you may call me SHADO.

weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by weeezl » Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:53 pm

Sue wrote:

Oh dear I’m afraid Seu has joined their gang. She just couldn’t resist his top secret Malibu hideout complete with hot tub, evil scientists and exotic animals. I’m afraid they might be plotting to take over the world. Right after they destroy their clean shaven twins that is. Perhaps you have got a mug shot of these mustached bandits so we know what to look out for.
Actually I was told there is mugshots way back from 99. All the feds told me so far is that they were after them for distributing KOR crack and various other felonies but they came up short, only busting them for fighting. Turns out they were pretty smart and managed to ditch all the evidence before getting caught and the only that could get pinned on them were assault charges. FBI's computers are down though and the only way they can get them to me is via fax, I should receive them sometime in the next 24hrs. As soon I get them I'll put them up here and you'll know who to look out for.