The Character no one cared about...

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

BlackKitt
Rookie

Re: The Character no one cared about...

Post by BlackKitt » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:22 pm

ghidorah15 wrote:
AngeliaxKARR wrote:Aaaagh. They're hazel. Take a good look for yourself. Not blue or green, but hazel. :lol:
Um, no they're not. My eyes are hazel, and Deanna's look NOTHING like them. Trust me, she has pale blue eyes...very pretty pale blue eyes, too. :D I have a weakness for blue eyes.

Haha I win! :P

Lynda414
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Lynda414 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:33 pm

BlackKitt wrote:
ghidorah15 wrote:
AngeliaxKARR wrote:Aaaagh. They're hazel. Take a good look for yourself. Not blue or green, but hazel. :lol:
Um, no they're not. My eyes are hazel, and Deanna's look NOTHING like them. Trust me, she has pale blue eyes...very pretty pale blue eyes, too. :D I have a weakness for blue eyes.

Haha I win! :P
well, darn! I still think they are green though... Now I have to get a picture of Deanna. Look what this thread has made me do!

lunchmeat
FLAG Recruit

Post by lunchmeat » Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:38 am

I always thought they were gray. I looked at some pictures of her online in a google search and it seems as though they are kind of confusing - they seem to be different colors in different light and angles. The outer edge of her iris is very dark, while the inside is very light. Sometimes her eyes seem blue - in this latest episode, they were - but I too think that they have looked green before, but I could be wrong. I think she has flecks of gold in there as well, somewhere.

One thing's for sure - she has really stunning eyes.
If I am destroyed... ...so shall you be. -KARR

Lynda414
FLAG Assistant

Post by Lynda414 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:58 am

She's doing it on purpose!

AngeliaxKARR
Volunteer

Post by AngeliaxKARR » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:39 am

ghidorah15 wrote:
:lol: I know, i was just dinkin' around and putting my two cents in. You're right, though. My dad's eyes are hazel, but in the right light they look blue. Maybe that's the case with her? *shrugs* Eh, it depends on the person, I guess. Blue, hazel, green, bah. They're still pretteh. X3
Once a legend,
now is reborn,
if given the chance,
can heal what's torn.

Just think about that for a moment...

EdwardKnoxII
Operative

Post by EdwardKnoxII » Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:51 pm

My problem with Carri was that she was SO WOODEN. She would stand there saying her lines with no emotion in them like she didn't care or she was bored out of her mind. And it's even sadder about her acting when you remember who her dad is.