Will it be enough???

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

kitt_rulz
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Will it be enough???

Post by kitt_rulz » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:20 pm

If the ratings are good with the KARR episode will it be enough to save the series?? Everything I see so far in the little snippets looks awsome and action packed, but will it be to late?? :cry:

What is everyone elses opion??
"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all." - God Futurama

LisaRosa
Recruit

Re: Will it be enough???

Post by LisaRosa » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:36 pm

kitt_rulz wrote:If the ratings are good with the KARR episode will it be enough to save the series?? Everything I see so far in the little snippets looks awsome and action packed, but will it be to late?? :cry:

What is everyone elses opion??
I wondered that myself. They haven't made an official statement yet on KR08 despite having made it for others. It could be they're waiting to see what the ratings will be like tomorrow night. I'm definitely crossing my fingers!
Lisa :kittside:

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:53 am

One episode won't make them, it could break them, but it certainly won't make them. If the ratings jump significantly (or at all) they will probably have to stay up or go even higher.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

Mr.Marcus
FLAG Recruit

Post by Mr.Marcus » Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:10 pm

At this point there would have to be super bowl type ratings b/w now and the remaining episodes to get a renewal. Even if hordes of people tuned in with it still on Wed nights against American Idol its not going to garner those type of ratings since Idol takes the Lion's share of the ratings. I would focus my energy on enjoying these last few episodes than worrying about its future.

WIBoomer1
FLAG Recruit

Post by WIBoomer1 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:37 pm

Don't forget the juggernaut LOST, even if it's a recap show...leads into the 2 hour premiere tonight.

The best, unfortunately, that we can hope for is 3rd, behind AI and LOST.

I'm a betting man, so I think we'll get 3.1 share /2nd in 18/34 demo for the night...

Lynda414
FLAG Assistant

Post by Lynda414 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:18 pm

I think that since LOST is doing the recap at 8, we'll get more viewers watching KR than if they went right into the premiere.

I can't stand LOST myself, you need a frickin' guide book for that show. That's why they have to do an hour long recap. >_<