Lost of Episodes of KR'08

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Stealthwalker
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Lost of Episodes of KR'08

Post by Stealthwalker » Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:21 pm

A thought just occurred to me about this "retooling" of KR'08 and what I was thinking about was the possibility of "Lost Episodes". Which brings me to the question of "I wonder if there are any episodes that were shot with the full original cast and if so, will they ever see the light of day or were they never shot at all?
Any answers or theories behind these questions?
Stealthwalker aka "Tha Lone Crusader"

"We Meet Again". As quoted by Garthe Knight in "Goliath & Goliath Returns"

HOFFABE
Rookie

Re: Lost of Episodes of KR'08

Post by HOFFABE » Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:07 pm

maybe they might release these if there are any with the dvd 1st season as like bonus material...?? :wink:

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:51 pm

Nope, there aren't, we know exactly what episodes were shot and pretty much the order they were shot in. Knight Fever could have been a "lost episode" if they hadn't decided to air it a couple weeks ago, heh.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

LisaRosa
Recruit

Post by LisaRosa » Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:36 pm

PHOENIXZERO wrote:Nope, there aren't, we know exactly what episodes were shot and pretty much the order they were shot in. Knight Fever could have been a "lost episode" if they hadn't decided to air it a couple weeks ago, heh.
Even if they didn't film the episode scripts they tossed out, it would be cool to know what the storylines were. :mrgreen:

Lisa :kittside:
Lisa :kittside:

K.A.C.I.
Operative

Post by K.A.C.I. » Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:03 pm

AFAIK, they plan to use the 5 episode scripts that were cut in the next season, if it gets greenlighted.
Knight Autonomous Cyber-Automotive Interceptor

Shapeshifter
FLAG Recruit

Post by Shapeshifter » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:53 pm

I know that at least outlines for the eps 18-22 were written. I don't believe they had gotten to script stage, before the show went on hiatus.

Other than that, as Phoenixzero said, everything that has been shot will end up on screen (unless they pull the plug early).