Cant get any support

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

GT500KR
FLAG Recruit

Cant get any support

Post by GT500KR » Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:58 pm

:? :( :cry: :cry:

I am trying to keep the support going on sites like IMDB.com but this one moron, a guy named Umbragon talking crap about the show every single hour.

Thought the guys over at TeamShelby.com/forums would appreciate the show because of the "GT500KR" as KITT but they were like "I vomited in the 1st 15 mins of the pilot" kind of crap statements

I want the show to keep going, its the best thing on TV at the 8pm EST Hour :kitt: :karr:
"My wife asks me, why you do those burnouts? Well.....you do it for the kids, you know, Im not being immature. You just.....well you do it for the kids."
~Jay Leno

Luis
Rookie

Re: Cant get any support

Post by Luis » Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:21 pm

Yeah, the guy is an idiot. It's like he has some kind of personal trauma with the Knight 3000.

pat329
Recruit

Post by pat329 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:48 pm

Bet the moron doesn't even watch it,cause he doesn't want to give the show a chance so he just bashes is it,cause he has nothing else better to do. :kitt:

GT500KR
FLAG Recruit

Post by GT500KR » Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:50 pm

he watches it, i know that.........I dont understand ppl, that guy on IMDB plus the Autoblog ppl they hate teh show but still watch it...............Why cant they admit they are a Closet Knight Rider Fan or just turn it off
"My wife asks me, why you do those burnouts? Well.....you do it for the kids, you know, Im not being immature. You just.....well you do it for the kids."
~Jay Leno

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:01 pm

I saw that guy on there, he's the reason I don't bother posting there like I was. Too much stupidity.... Same with Autoblog and their doucheness and Jalopnik basically insulting the community. Can't forget AICN...
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

GT500KR
FLAG Recruit

Post by GT500KR » Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:36 pm

Going to have douches like that everywhere. I dont know why i get drawn in everytime to prove my point but then BAM he says i am wrong and that fuels the fire.
~Jay Leno

Knightfan82
Rookie

Post by Knightfan82 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:47 pm

I dont understand people like that. If you don't like something on TV weather its Knight Rider or WWE or whatever , the solution is simple : Dont watch it. I'm all for constructive criticism but it angers me when people go on line and spew out crap just to attract attention to themselves.

Just out of curiosity, this Umbragon guy, does he end his comments with the phrase “You Taste Funny”? If so than I’ve heard of him.

ghidorah15
Rookie

Post by ghidorah15 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:51 pm

Knightfan82 wrote:Just out of curiosity, this Umbragon guy, does he end his comments with the phrase “You Taste Funny”? If so than I’ve heard of him.
Yyyyup, that's him. Classy little b@$+@rd, isn't he?

GT500KR
FLAG Recruit

Post by GT500KR » Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:56 pm

then u diss one of the show he likes that he gets mad about it. what a retard.

Sometimes I do "personal attack" on him.........that is his wording......but he attacks Justin, Deanna, NBC and the whole Knight Rider crew for their performace and whatnot........such a hyprocrite douche.

He is probably toooo scared to come on here.

I dont know why i keep getting drawn back in, its like an addiction..........like you know u cant change his mind but u have to defend the show and try to change his mind.
~Jay Leno

GT500KR
FLAG Recruit

Post by GT500KR » Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:11 pm

i just remember about this one state umbragon said, it came to me while someone mention it in the chat.

He said the "accents were fake and terrible" meaning the Russia girl. I was like are u an idiot.

Her name is Anya Monzikova and was born in Russia, so how could she have a fake accent?
~Jay Leno

Lexicon
Operative

Post by Lexicon » Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:12 pm

It's the Internet. The KR fanboys are just as douchey as the KR naysayers are when they have something to say. Just get over it and move on. Posting on other forums that are not KR specific will only attract ridicule and contempt from people who see you as pissing on their lawn with your own opinions and ideas.

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:35 pm

Places like AICN and IMDB are filled with trollers. I've seen people troll all over The Lion King, The Dark Knight, even KR TOS! They just want attention.

I mean if you think something "sucks" give a reason why.Don't say something sucks and you don't have an explanation.
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
So far KITT's power level is OVER 9,000!!!!
Petition #9

knightofthephoenix
Operative

Post by knightofthephoenix » Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:41 am

If Umbragon felt that strongly about the show, he wouldn't be posting on a site that attracts mostly casual visitors. Why doesn't he come and discuss here?

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:03 am

knightofthephoenix wrote:If Umbragon felt that strongly about the show, he wouldn't be posting on a site that attracts mostly casual visitors. Why doesn't he come and discuss here?
He probably doesn't know about KRO.Before I heard about KRO,I went to IMDB to share my opinions on KR.
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
Petition #9

Knightfan82
Rookie

Post by Knightfan82 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:44 am

ghidorah15 wrote:
Knightfan82 wrote:Just out of curiosity, this Umbragon guy, does he end his comments with the phrase “You Taste Funny”? If so than I’ve heard of him.
Yyyyup, that's him. Classy little b@$+@rd, isn't he?
:x Isn't he though? There are other words I could use but I need to keep it clean here.

Yeah, I've read his comments. He seems to have the maturity level of a fourteen year old, Perhaps lower, and comes across as a “a hyprocrite douche” to me too.

GT500KR
FLAG Recruit

Post by GT500KR » Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:21 pm

some ppl dare him to come over here and voice his "opinions" but hasnt yet.
~Jay Leno

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:55 pm

Sky_Blue_Civic wrote:
knightofthephoenix wrote:If Umbragon felt that strongly about the show, he wouldn't be posting on a site that attracts mostly casual visitors. Why doesn't he come and discuss here?
He probably doesn't know about KRO.Before I heard about KRO,I went to IMDB to share my opinions on KR.

He can stay over on IMBD, that's where he belongs.... Besides, with the way he acts he wouldn't last five minutes here anyway.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

KittKattBar
Volunteer

Post by KittKattBar » Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:06 pm

I put Umbragon and the other trolls on my ignore list. I probably won't post at the IMDb forum much longer though, since the trolls keep rearing their ugly heads there.
My next car will be a 2010 Shelby Mustang!

GT500KR
FLAG Recruit

Post by GT500KR » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:14 pm

probably nobody cares, but i was browsing imdb KR again, supposely this guy is saying he is a "founding member" of this site.
~Jay Leno

Knightfan82
Rookie

Post by Knightfan82 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:24 pm

GT500KR wrote:probably nobody cares, but i was browsing imdb KR again, supposely this guy is saying he is a "founding member" of this site.
Yeah right. If that was the case, He'd be posting his coments here.

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:18 pm

GT500KR wrote:probably nobody cares, but i was browsing imdb KR again, supposely this guy is saying he is a "founding member" of this site.
That guy's definitely an impostor-n00b.
Petition #9