Welcome! New to the Board: Please read

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Antonio
Volunteer

Re: Welcome! New to the Board: Please read

Post by Antonio » Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:56 pm

Hi everybody,

I am new to this amazing forum, I hope to get four or more seasons of knight rider 2008.

Let's support it!!!

Come on!

Knight Writer
Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Knight Writer » Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:23 am

hey my names tesh im a hardcore fan of knight rider n was a big fa of the original... im liking the new series aswell.. luukin 4ward to episode 12... n hipe that hasselhoff cums back :kitt: :karr: :kittconv2:

wez
Operative

Post by wez » Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:46 am

hello im wez,

see some of the old KR so i know wats it about and i love this new 1....

archive77
Stranger

Post by archive77 » Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:38 pm

hey everyone the names Chris I used to watch this show when I was a kid and it never went away, glad to be here hope to make some friends and talk about this great show. :good: :karr:

stelios_z28
FLAG Recruit

Post by stelios_z28 » Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:07 am

hello there!my name is stelios!i am from athens-greece.i am 28 years old!i am the owner of the only one kitt replica in my country until now.i am glad to be here!keep up the good work guys!

kiwifan
Stranger

Post by kiwifan » Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:33 am

:kittspin:

My Husband & I are all time fans of the original KR. For Xmas this year we brought ourselves the DVD Set, which I purchased a few months ago, but of course, we could not wait until Xmas Day!

We are up to watching Season 2. If we had the time, we would keep watching & watching!
We are looking forward to seeing the new KR.

batsbutler
Stranger

Post by batsbutler » Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:58 pm

Hello there! I've been a huge fan of Knight Rider throughout the years only missing episodes while deployed on missions with the 160th SOAR(Special Operations Aviation Regiment, the 5th Special Forces Group, the 2/17th Air Cavalry and also with the 101st Aviation, Air Assault and Airborne Brigade and when care packages were sent, among the delicious goodies, were videotape copies of many shows including Knight Rider TOS and TKR which was okay and a laugh to watch, taking mine and I'm sure many others minds off the missions during the wars if only for a little while! I collected any and all KR merchandise that was released but sadly while "away" with the Army my step-mother sold it all I found out after I was retired from the military after getting injured/paralyzed eventually losing both lower legs. Over the years Ive rebuilt some of my many different collections but nowhere near complete. Support KNIGHT RIDER 2008 and spread the word, spread the word, spread the word!!! Keep it going no matter which way it turns just remember they DO read and listen to all feedback! :karr: :kitt:

knightindustries001
Stranger

Post by knightindustries001 » Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:33 pm

Hi All,
My name is Tim and Im from Sydney Australia... I love Knight Rider TOS and also the new Knight Rider 2008 series. I remember watching the original series when I was 6 years old and have been a lover of the automotive industry since.
Im looking forward to the new series starting on our TV network 7 here hopefully soon... The pilot has aired but awaiting the rest of the series... I have watched all via online streaming and think the new series is pretty good... We need to keep supporting the show as Im sure in the future it will work out and become a hit.... :kitt:

michael knight 26
Stranger

Post by michael knight 26 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:45 pm

so i know that the original kitt was a trans am but what i'm won :kitt2: :kittconv: :kittconv: dering is where can you buy parts to build your own
posting.php?mode=reply&f=2&t=7074&sid=d ... 9071f24e27#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:kittconv:

KITTANDBILLYLUVER
FLAG Recruit

Post by KITTANDBILLYLUVER » Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:54 pm

Hi! I am Amy. I have already made a couple of posts (Knight Rider Poems). I am an author-in-progress you might say, since I am still a teen. I started liking Knight Rider with the 2008 movie and then I watched the series. My dad told me he used to watch an older series as a kid, so now I am at the 10th episode of the original series. I can't watch anymore until after my scoliosis surgery on Jan. 19, so I have something to do while I am in the hospital and in bed at home. I hope to meet some other people who enjoy Knight Rider just like me! Catch you all later!

:kitt: :kittside: :D

Phantom Knight
Stranger

Post by Phantom Knight » Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:33 pm

Hi guys, my name is Steve and I live in Mechanicsville, Maryland. I've been a fan a long time since the original TV series when I was 17. Can't wait to see the return of KARR in a few more weeks. So Happy New Years 2009.

:kitt:

Bandit1
Operative

Post by Bandit1 » Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:41 am

Hey

my name is Kevin. i live in Germany(Saarland)

i´m sorry for my bad englisch,but i´m still learning the language. :wink:

maybe you all can teach me :D
Sorry for bad laguage,i´m still learning english!

GREETINGS FROM GERMANY

Krypt13
Volunteer

Post by Krypt13 » Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:35 pm

Hi. Newb here [to the board anyway]. I've been over at the NBC KR board since the launch of the 2008 series, and I learned of your site through one of the other members.

Nice to see there are other KR 2008 fans out there.

Adios for now.

Knightfanusa
Volunteer

Post by Knightfanusa » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:07 pm

Hey folks!! I'm Bethany...aka Knightfan on some sites, Knightfanusa on others, blg0720 on still more. I'm on so many sites I can't even keep them straight anymore! :lol:

Yes, that's my Trans Am in my avatar, but no, it most likely will not become :kitt: any time in the future. If I decide to do anything, I might do a Michael Long T/A, but for now, it's just a stock '83 Trans Am. I grew up with them and I love it! I'm around a lot, so feel free to ask questions. See you on the board!

knight ryde 07
Stranger

Post by knight ryde 07 » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:14 pm

hello everyone, my name is jim and am 28 years old. i watched the original show and i would consider myself a die hard fan. my biggest regret in life was not sitting in KITT at universal studios in 1985 when i was 4 years old. i was too nervous or scared, not really sure! hope to own a replica one day. i love to collect KR merchandise.

LisaRosa
Recruit

Post by LisaRosa » Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:02 pm

Hi, my name is Lisa and I've been a Knight Rider fan since the start of the original series back in 1982 when I was a teenager. I became interested in Knight Rider again after seeing the pilot movie of KR08. It got me interested again and ,after seeing the series, I find myself again in love with a car. LOL. In fact, it did influence me a little to buy a new car (the old 95 Dodge Avenger had definitely seen its day), one that talks (so to speak), and it's a 09 Ford Fusion with Microsoft Sync which I totally love. Even caught myself calling it Kitt the other day... :wink:

I really liked DH in the original, but it was always the car with me. Kitt always had me glued to the TV when he was on. Now that I'm older (no wisecracks please :wink: ), I love the new Kitt too (my brother had a 69 Mustang when I was kid and I've been in love with that car ever since) and the effects are great in the show. I love the relationship between Mike and Sarah (Justin and Deanna are good actors, they just need to let them have a say in the writting maybe). I love that they were written as having grown up together and still best friends even with the feelings they have for each other. My favorite eps so far (of the new KR) are Hard Day's Knight and Knight of the Living Dead. I can't wait to see the rest of the reboot coming even though I'll miss Dr. Graiman.
:kittside:
Lisa :kittside:

Mathyus
Rookie

Post by Mathyus » Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:20 am

Hello. My name is Matt, and I have been a KR fan since 1982. I have been a viewer of this site for a while, but never got around to posting. So here it is, my first post. I do have a question though. I was looking for, but could not find a thread about the new KR theme available for down load. So, if anyone can help me out with that, please let me know. Thanks

:dash:
End of line program... -MCP-

KITTKARR85
Recruit

Post by KITTKARR85 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:04 pm

Hello Knight Rider Online. My name is Brian and I have been a fan of Knight Rider since I was in elementary school. I remember watching my first episode at either my uncles or cousins. I liked the personality between Michael and KITT and how they worked so well as a team. The car is awesome and made me fall in love with Trans Ams not to mention Firebirds. It's sad that they have cancelled the production line but maybe enough people can sway Pontiac in the future to continue like Dodge bringing back the Challenger, Charger, Chevy bringing back the Camaro, etc.

I honestly loved the pilot of the new KR series that I bought the 3rd season of KR for my friend and got the DVD at FYE as a bonus! This past weeks episode made me anxious to see next weeks conclusion and I really hope this helps ratings and continues on to a new season. As I do believe Val Kilmer is no William Daniels, he does a superb job of being KI3T's voice and brings the curiosity and evolution of his programming perfectly. The opening theme is awesome as it hints at the original theme then goes into more of an edgy number that suits the show,I have it as my ringtone. I do find it interesting they didn't use the rest of the theme though because in the promos for the pilot, it had that particular theme. Can't wait to see how KARR plays out and the eventual reopening of FLAG. I am overly excited on Peter Cullen being the voice of KARR and in a way, makes perfect since of him being a robot: Knight Operated Roving Robot. Overall, it looks promising and has a bright future.

I love this website as it has accurate and trustful information on the world of Knight Rider, more importantly the current series. It's awesome to see how devoted and reliable all of you are on keeping this show alive. I always check to see what's new and exciting on the future of the series. Hopefully the movie will get made as well someday. To all of you I say, Thank you.

I know I wrote a lot but from one Knight Rider enthusiast to another, I had a lot to say.

chevygirl91
Stranger

Post by chevygirl91 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:22 pm

hi im chevygirl91. i luv watching knight rider, i dont quite have all seasons on dvd yet, but i will!!
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you

Knight_uk
Volunteer

Post by Knight_uk » Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:12 pm

Hi i have just joined the forum. My name is Rob im from Newcastle in England. I am 31 and have been crazy about KR since the original pilot was first aired in the UK. I have seen all the episodes of the new series so far and have mixed views on it. I like it but hate attack mode and the transformations and KARR as a robot but hey KITT is in it so what the hell :kitt:
MK: All these buttons and gadgets and there's no radio?
K.I.T.T.: What would you like to hear?

Knight_uk
Volunteer

Post by Knight_uk » Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:13 pm

Hi i have just joined the forum. My name is Rob im from Newcastle in England. I am 31 and have been crazy about KR since the original pilot was first aired in the UK. I have seen all the episodes of the new series so far and have mixed views on it. I like it but hate attack mode and the transformations and KARR as a robot but hey KITT is in it so what the hell :kitt:
MK: All these buttons and gadgets and there's no radio?
K.I.T.T.: What would you like to hear?

Night Rider
Volunteer

Post by Night Rider » Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:40 pm

Hi, I´m Night Rider 8) from Argentina. I like so much Knight Rider, the old series and the new too.
I´m new here and I hope enjoy so much of this forum.
Good Bye. :D

Diddy1_98
Volunteer

Post by Diddy1_98 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:02 pm

Hi Guys,

I'm Dave from Southampton, UK. I love TOS and have all 4 series on DVD. I also love the new series! OK it was a bit dodgy to start with but it has got much better. I really enjoyed the 2 parter, E10&11. The KARR episode was good but the climax was a bit short! but havinbg followed progress on tis site, I understand why!

Anyway - I hope all the negitive vibes on here don't persuade NBC to give up on the series! Which, to be honest, started badly, but, has really picked up and gotten much better since Christmas.

I'm guessing it hasn't been picked up here, in the UK, due to the failure of the Bionic Woman (which I, personally, didn't think was that bad!).

Anyway, Keep up the good work here. This is an excellent site.

Dave

Knight007
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight007 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:15 am

Hello all. My name is Hany Al-Dalees. I am from the middle east.
I was watshing TOS when I was 5 years old. KR is really in my blood. I haope KR08 goes for many sesouns ahead. :kittside:

Ferinus
Stranger

Hello to everyone from Italy

Post by Ferinus » Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:43 pm

Hello!
My name's Silvano, I'm 23 years old and I write from Turin (Italy). I've re-discovered this show with KR08 and... I love it so much.
Sorry for my bad english (I'm still learning :oops: - welcome to any correction).