Episode 14: "I Love the Knight Life" Synopsis

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Joe Huth
FLAG Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Episode 14: "I Love the Knight Life" Synopsis

Post by Joe Huth » Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:28 pm

STRONGER THAN IS HUMANLY POSSIBLE—Mike (Justin Bruening) and KITT (voiced by Val Kilmer) are trying to track down a stolen serum that maximizes the recipient’s physicality before it gets into the wrong hands. With the help of the lab’s research assistant, Billy (Paul Campbell) learns some information about the serum that will help Mike when he takes on the now powerful thief. Meanwhile, Sarah (Deanna Russo) is overwhelmed with her new duties and quickly learns how much work it will take to reinstitute the Foundataion for Law and Government. Smith Cho stars. Kevin Alejandro and Mini Anden guest star.

http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2009/01/k ... night.html

Joe
Knight Rider Historian - visit my website: http://www.KnightRiderHistorians.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Co-author of Knight Rider Legacy

ghidorah15
Rookie

Re: Episode 14: "I Love the Knight Life" Synopsis

Post by ghidorah15 » Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:32 pm

YAY! FLAG *IS* coming back! Sweet! :D :good:

Faithful Car KRO
FLAG Recruit

Post by Faithful Car KRO » Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:43 pm

Joe Huth wrote:Meanwhile, Sarah is overwhelmed with her new duties and quickly learns how much work it will take to reinstitute the Foundataion for Law and Government.
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
This makes sense. Sarah's gonna be the new Devon. Either it's Charles last wish to Sarah, or she restarts it as a tribute to her father. And I really think she's gonna be the boss of Zoe and Billy, while Mike's still in control of the car.
I feel the episodes in the next arc are gonna be really good.
"Michael, I agree with your earlier assessment, back-up plans suck."- KI3T
Put the word out!
WATCH THE SHOW!!!: Wed at 8:00pm on NBC.
Its getting better and gaining ratings, AWESOME!!

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:03 am

Hmmm, I think that confirms that. I wonder how this is going to really come into being, I just hope that it will include referring to the original series and what happened to FLAG after it ended.. Oh and what's with the typos and spelling errors in these things? :lol:
[quote]Meanwhile, Sarah (Deanna Russo) is overwhelmed with her new duties and quickly learns how much work it will take to reinstitute the Foundataion for Law and Government.[/quote]

I have a feeling that might mean she'll be making a call to someone for help that we'll see in episode 17.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

JJSoCrazy
FLAG Assistant

Post by JJSoCrazy » Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:50 am

PHOENIXZERO wrote:Hmmm, I think that confirms that. I wonder how this is going to really come into being, I just hope that it will include referring to the original series and what happened to FLAG after it ended.. Oh and what's with the typos and spelling errors in these things? :lol:
[quote]Meanwhile, Sarah (Deanna Russo) is overwhelmed with her new duties and quickly learns how much work it will take to reinstitute the Foundataion for Law and Government.
I have a feeling that might mean she'll be making a call to someone for help that we'll see in episode 17.[/spoiler][/quote]

I am sure GST will give us the info that we are ALL WANTING! He said in the Knight Writers that we will find out these sorts of things. So I assume through the 12-13 two-parter and KARR we will find out even MORE info because he said to my question in the following:

"What happened to FLAG?

You’ll find about FLAG in episode 13.

(my questions answered) Thanks again for bringing Knight Rider back! I would like to ask that hopefully in the series you will get to explain Flag, Devon, Bonnie, Michael Knight, & the Knight Industries Two Thousand's where abouts! Can't wait to see what happens!

Keep watching...
"

Joe

JJSoCrazy
FLAG Assistant

Post by JJSoCrazy » Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:53 am

Sorry for the double post but I just had a thought!

Maybe after the SSC gets shut down in the episode and FLAG gets reinstated, they go back to Charles house and then they explain KI2T!

Joe

weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by weeezl » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:37 pm

I have a feeling that might mean she'll be making a call to someone for help that we'll see in episode 17
Would this "someone" be a character played by a certain actor with a larger than life persona?

Hence Michael Pajaros thread regarding the set clearing maybe leading to a possible surprise for the final episode? and Sues Ride in Kitt video where its stated KI3T has darkened windows for plot purposes?

hmmmmmm............

Mike Knight
Rookie

Post by Mike Knight » Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:50 am

If this means Hasselhoff returning for a guest stint, than the show better damn well get renewed for another season!
One man can make a difference....

ghidorah15
Rookie

Post by ghidorah15 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:28 pm

Beg pardon, but I think you've got the episode number wrong. This should be marked as 13, not 14.

weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by weeezl » Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:34 pm

Mike Knight wrote:If this means Hasselhoff returning for a guest stint, than the show better damn well get renewed for another season!
I hope so too, if he shows up at the end and it does'nt get renewed it will be a huge kick in the teeth to the KR08 fans!

weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by weeezl » Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:36 pm

ghidorah15 wrote:Beg pardon, but I think you've got the episode number wrong. This should be marked as 13, not 14.
12 & 13 are the 2 parter, Knight to Kings Pawn. :good:

http://knightrideronline.com/knight_rid ... ings_pawn/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ghidorah15
Rookie

Post by ghidorah15 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:38 pm

Eh? Then what happened to "Knight and the City"? I see that listed in here as Episode Fourteen. Is "Knight to King's Pawn" really a two-parter, or just a single packed episode?