KARR's scanner?

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

pheonix_knight
FLAG Assistant

KARR's scanner?

Post by pheonix_knight » Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:13 am

Ive seen on the diagrams that KARR has a 'cylon eye' but what colour is it???

Are we going to see a mustang with a yellow version of Ki3ts 'blood pumping' scanner???

On a more general note, its nice that the producers are acknowledging Glen Larson in more ways than just the token 'exec' title. We have
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
his name as a password
and we have the reference on the KARR diagram to the 'cylon eye' which goes back to BST TOS.... (which is why i mentioned it in this post)

I wonder has something changed behind the scenes with regard to his involvement...???

Faithful Car KRO
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: KARR's scanner?

Post by Faithful Car KRO » Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:16 am

pheonix_knight wrote:Ive seen on the diagrams that KARR has a 'cylon eye' but what colour is it???

Are we going to see a mustang with a yellow version of Ki3ts 'blood pumping' scanner???

On a more general note, its nice that the producers are acknowledging Glen Larson in more ways than just the token 'exec' title. We have
his name as a password
and we have the reference on the KARR diagram to the 'cylon eye' which goes back to BST TOS.... (which is why i mentioned it in this post)

I wonder has something changed behind the scenes with regard to his involvement...???
probably not, im sure GST is just trying to pay tribute to the guy..
and if you look at the video (or even picture) of KARR that just got put up, his "belly" is covered in yellow light (and he has yellow/black warning tape on him)
"Michael, I agree with your earlier assessment, back-up plans suck."- KI3T
Put the word out!
WATCH THE SHOW!!!: Wed at 8:00pm on NBC.
Its getting better and gaining ratings, AWESOME!!

weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by weeezl » Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:09 pm

pheonix_knight wrote:Ive seen on the diagrams that KARR has a 'cylon eye' but what colour is it???
Without telling exactly what color Karrs scanner is, let me just say I think that you'll like it.

BlueChaos
FLAG Recruit

Post by BlueChaos » Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:02 pm

weeezl wrote:
Without telling exactly what color Karrs scanner is, let me just say I think that you'll like it.
So you've seen the scanner, weeezl? :shock:
"If Darth Vader had a KITT bathroom, then he would have ruled the galaxy far far away since a long long time ago..." *LASER!* :good:

wez
Operative

Post by wez » Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:24 pm

i sooo wannna know lol..

GT500KR
FLAG Recruit

Post by GT500KR » Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:55 pm

im going to guess the original Yellow Scanner, not an updated one. but I guess ill have to wait till that day comes
"My wife asks me, why you do those burnouts? Well.....you do it for the kids, you know, Im not being immature. You just.....well you do it for the kids."
~Jay Leno

BlueChaos
FLAG Recruit

Post by BlueChaos » Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:47 pm

GT500KR wrote:im going to guess the original Yellow Scanner, not an updated one. but I guess ill have to wait till that day comes
If that's true maybe they will say,
"Sorry, we could not find KARR's original CPU. We could only find his scanner..."
"If Darth Vader had a KITT bathroom, then he would have ruled the galaxy far far away since a long long time ago..." *LASER!* :good:

Stargazer
Operative

Post by Stargazer » Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:43 am

his name as a password

I was not able to get the name to work as the login and password

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:42 am

It's not the login/password, it's a password you enter under Torres's profile to view the images.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

Stargazer
Operative

Post by Stargazer » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:01 am

PHOENIXZERO wrote:It's not the login/password, it's a password you enter under Torres's profile to view the images.
I'm not able to get that to work either

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:22 am

Err that's probably because it's...
glenalarson
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

Sue
KRO Field Correspondent

Post by Sue » Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:31 pm

Read this thread
viewtopic.php?f=1047&t=12815&start=75#p154040" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Hello, I am Sue’s Hybrid Automated Droid One-thousand. But you may call me SHADO.

Faithful Car KRO
FLAG Recruit

Post by Faithful Car KRO » Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:18 pm

If you watch the HD version of the preview that aired at the end of last night episode, you can clearly see the front of KARR, and he does have a yellow scanner onhis "head".....but it moves like KI3Ts scanner!
Put the word out!

knightny
Rookie

Post by knightny » Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:46 pm

Faithful Car KRO wrote:If you watch the HD version of the preview that aired at the end of last night episode, you can clearly see the front of KARR, and he does have a yellow scanner onhis "head".....but it moves like KI3Ts scanner!
Because this KARR is the KI3T's prototype. The KARR from the 80's series never existed....

Faithful Car KRO
FLAG Recruit

Post by Faithful Car KRO » Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:56 pm

knightny wrote:
Faithful Car KRO wrote:If you watch the HD version of the preview that aired at the end of last night episode, you can clearly see the front of KARR, and he does have a yellow scanner onhis "head".....but it moves like KI3Ts scanner!
Because this KARR is the KI3T's prototype. The KARR from the 80's series never existed....
We dont know that. We just know that the new team doesnt know about the original.
Remember, these guys arent apart of FLAG, and I'm pretty sure alot about FLAG, KI2T and KARR is extremely classified.
Put the word out!

Samborghini
Rookie

Post by Samborghini » Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:04 pm

PHOENIXZERO wrote:It's not the login/password, it's a password you enter under Torres's profile to view the images.
I didn't enter any passowrd i just left it blank and it worked...strange
Protecting the innocent, the helpless, the powerless, in a world of criminals who operate above the law.

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:37 am

Yeah, they seemed to have changed it awhile ago, probably because they realized how big of a pain in the backside it was for people to get into it. I'm sure the login requirements will eventually go completely removed.