Charles Graiman DEATH SCENE IDEA with ki2t?

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

kwsta25
Rookie

Charles Graiman DEATH SCENE IDEA with ki2t?

Post by kwsta25 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:45 pm

Ok so we all wana see the original kitt in this new version. Heres an idea.
We all know very soon one of the cast members will have a death scene.

Well im asuming its dr graiman,heres my idea:)

I really dont believe kitt will make an apearance which if nbc was smart just a glimpse of him in one of the prieviews for the following episodes would make fans and ratings boost but thats for another topic.

Depending on how they plan on killing him off imagine dr gaiman is badly wounded falls to the ground sarah runs n holds him while mike is watching with anger of whats happening in cant believe they have been betrayed. knowing dr graiman wont make it, due to the injuries. sarah holding him telling him hold on, as the cave is burning he looks around doesent speak as if hes thinking while rubing sarahs cheek he tells her i remeber the day i finished ki2t for wilton knight,fades in with a scene of a younger dr graiman and the ki2t dr graiman activates him his eyes open as the scanner comes to life glowing back n forth in the dark. kitt drives up slowly telling him i am the voice of knight indurstries two thousand , my main purpose is the preservation of human life. dr graiman graimen replys yes you are, with a huge smile, How bout we call you KITT, for short ki2t replys i have uplaoded that in my databanks dr graiman you may call me KITT,

showing ki2t scanner slowly FADES OUT into today in the burning cave dr graiman looking into ki3t scanner as the cave burns around him tells sarah get mike n get out. save yourselves, you must live on kitt was created to save lives, sarah crys nooo dad im not leaving, he tells her i need to tell you, if KARR returns the only way to stop him is by? his eyes close dr graiman passses sarah screams, mike picks her up tells her we need to go, Tells kitt to open the doors carrys sarah in the car, mike gets in drives thru the cave doors right as it explodes, they make it out doing a turbo boost:) mike holds sarah as kitt tells her SARAH im sorry for your loss

tamatt27
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Charles Graiman DEATH SCENE IDEA with ki2t?

Post by tamatt27 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:50 pm

Excellent idea!
KNIGHT RIDER RELOADED is a series of movies on Youtube to represent a different creative avenue to the Knight Rider we knew in 2008-09.
http://www.youtube.com/user/tamatt27" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

knightny
Rookie

Post by knightny » Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:02 am

The only way I see the current writers using that idea is if they block the shot with girls in bikini's trying to put out the fires.

GT500KR
FLAG Recruit

Post by GT500KR » Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:35 pm

good idea but they are filming the final episode so Charles is dead already most luckily
"My wife asks me, why you do those burnouts? Well.....you do it for the kids, you know, Im not being immature. You just.....well you do it for the kids."
~Jay Leno

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:47 am

Why do people assume it's Graiman that will die? I rather think it's Torres as Torres seems to be the central figure in the mystery behind Mike's past. Graiman just knows about it.
Love boxing? http://www.ringnews24.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Faithful Car KRO
FLAG Recruit

Post by Faithful Car KRO » Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:58 am

Skav wrote:Why do people assume it's Graiman that will die? I rather think it's Torres as Torres seems to be the central figure in the mystery behind Mike's past. Graiman just knows about it.
Good point, as of right now it really looks like the person who's dropping dead is Carrie.
But that's just what i've gathered from spoilers....
"Michael, I agree with your earlier assessment, back-up plans suck."- KI3T
Put the word out!
WATCH THE SHOW!!!: Wed at 8:00pm on NBC.
Its getting better and gaining ratings, AWESOME!!

arhskr81
Rookie

Post by arhskr81 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:38 am

It's says in the spolier line that sara and mike go to hawaii b/c sara has a PERSONAL tragedy happen and i don't think carrie and her are that close

GT500KR
FLAG Recruit

Post by GT500KR » Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:48 am

i guess we will find out that day of the show.
"My wife asks me, why you do those burnouts? Well.....you do it for the kids, you know, Im not being immature. You just.....well you do it for the kids."
~Jay Leno

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:31 pm

I'm beginning to think it's Carrie too,but I'm not surprised if it happens to Charles.
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
So far KITT's power level is OVER 9,000!!!!
Petition #9

Faithful Car KRO
FLAG Recruit

Post by Faithful Car KRO » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:49 pm

arhskr81 wrote:It's says in the spolier line that sara and mike go to hawaii b/c sara has a PERSONAL tragedy happen and i don't think carrie and her are that close
A tragedy doesnt mean death...Charles could get badly injured during the battle between KITT vs KARR, or that Jack Hurst guy could beat him into a coma or get's trapped in an explosion....a tragedy could be anything
"Michael, I agree with your earlier assessment, back-up plans suck."- KI3T
Put the word out!
WATCH THE SHOW!!!: Wed at 8:00pm on NBC.
Its getting better and gaining ratings, AWESOME!!

ghidorah15
Rookie

Post by ghidorah15 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:53 pm

That's true...I guess we're just used to "tragedy" on TV equating to death. But maybe we'll luck out on this one.

arhskr81
Rookie

Post by arhskr81 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:39 pm

Yea I didn't think of that, i hope that he doesn't die so that he could come back, if there is a second season.

It also said that KITT is not there, so maybe after his battle with KARR he will get the 2010 mustang shell and a diffrent attack mode.

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:33 am

We already know that's not going to happen... KITT isn't there because KITT didn't fly (or swim, heh) with them there.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

JJSoCrazy
FLAG Assistant

Post by JJSoCrazy » Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:42 pm

I also thought that the "tragedy" would be something like a serious injury. Although after reading this I am going to assume that it may be a death of one the charachters. Also the fact that several spoiler indicated someone is going to die, which makes sense because you can't have all the charachters just depart.

Here is my speculation according to every spoiler and tidbit I hear:
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
I have a feeling Carrie will die, Alex is convicted of conspiracy or something, and Charles gets serioulsy injured and may return later on, but he tells them to ressurect FLAG. If you look at the casting call they mention FLAG for episode 15 I believe. So maybe he orders them to do this and eventually returns, but in the mean time they are using The Foundation and going under those orders.
Here is what indicated the "death scene":
http://kittsite.com/tvguide-dec08.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Joe

Knight94
Operative

Post by Knight94 » Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:11 pm

Have y'all even considered it might be Carrie, as it's expected that Richard Roundtree is supposed to be appearing
as her father, and that her death would be the reason that the KR/FBI connect is dissolved? Torres, maybe,
Graiman, no.I think he'll show up from time to time, as could MK Sr. But I really think Carrie gets offed.

_K3000_
Operative

Post by _K3000_ » Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:15 pm

hint hint. in episode 11 it says in the description later on sarah finds out some upsetting news about her father this may be the death scene who knows
"We Can Make A Difference" Help Support The Show

seeker78
FLAG Recruit

Post by seeker78 » Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:11 am

ah man I hope Ravai stays, Sydney Poitier is SO hot!!!! :)

PunkMaister
FLAG Assistant

Post by PunkMaister » Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:05 pm

I wish they could do this without killinjg Grayman and not having Ravai leave either but the PTB have sadly made their choice.

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:37 am

I had a feeling they'd kill Charles! :o
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
So far KITT's power level is OVER 9,000!!!!
Petition #9

Knightfan82
Rookie

Post by Knightfan82 » Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:39 pm

It sounds like a great Idea. And even If they cant get William Daniels to voice KI2T, they could use what he said in the original series.

KITTANDBILLYLUVER
FLAG Recruit

Post by KITTANDBILLYLUVER » Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:24 pm

Charles has to die, because they want to destroy the SSC because he is dead. Here is the exact quote:
"TIME TO FIGHT BACK--Sarah is not coping well with her father's death and decides to leave town. Concerned, Mike goes looking for her and in return gets the answers he has been searching for about his past. Meanwhile, the NSA has decided to dismantle the SSC now that Dr. Graiman is dead and they can then move forward with KITT's nemesis KARR. With Torres' permission they take out KITT's chip that contains his personality and memories and place it in KARR. Upset by what has happened, Mike, Sarah, Billy and Zoe devise a plan to find where KITT has been taken and get him up and running and destroy the evil KARR once and for all."

So there is your proof that he will die. I think Carrie dies next because of this summary:
"MIKE AND KITT CONTINUE ON THEIR QUEST TO STOP A TERRORIST FROM DETONATING A NUCLEAR WEAPON AND KILLING THE AMBASSADOR--Mike (Justin Bruening) and KITT (voiced by Val Kilmer) are now transporting a bomb in the trunk of the car, but in order for it not to explode they must stay above 100 miles-per-hour. Trying to come up with a plan to disable the bomb, they load KITT onto the plane to buy some time and keep up their speed. Clinging to life, Rivai (Sydney Tamiia Poitier) manages to give a clue to find where the terrorist is hiding. Meanwhile, Sarah (Deanna Russo) receives some upsetting news about her dad. Bruce Davison, Yancey Arias and Paul Campbell star. Smith Cho recurs and Rick Hoffman and Richard Roundtree guest star."

Harry Singh Jr.
Operative

Post by Harry Singh Jr. » Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:11 pm

That's exactly what suppose to happen

KITTANDBILLYLUVER
FLAG Recruit

Post by KITTANDBILLYLUVER » Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:32 pm

Harry Singh Jr. wrote:That's exactly what suppose to happen
I know that. I was just saying that because some people were thinking that Graiman was maybe going to live. I also just wanted to say who would be next, because I knew it. I wonder how they are going to get rid of Torres. I have a theory he might be arrested for something and he maybe he'll come back later.

arhskr81
Rookie

Post by arhskr81 » Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:03 pm

Torres will be the person to "drive" KARR and will be killed along with KARR. Just my two cents. I kinda hope that karr is not killed and someone makes him into a mustang and he that way he can come back next season.

Jonathan_Knight
Stranger

Post by Jonathan_Knight » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:15 am

They need to kill off everyone and start over with this series from the beginning. You know that won't happen, so going off the air into the silent knight is the only alternative.

For all you fans of this abysmal creation, I'm sure KNIGHT RIDER -- THE COMPLETE SERIES (all 13 episodes) will be released on DVD soon after.