Guessing at a spoiler for season's last episode

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Michael Pajaro
Advisor
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Guessing at a spoiler for season's last episode

Post by Michael Pajaro » Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:22 am

Something happened when I visited the set last week while they were filming the last episode of the season. I don't have ANY details whatsoever but I'm making a wild guess that the thing that happened on set suggests something that will happen in the story. Is that vague enough? I don't give away any real information in the following text because I don't have any information, just a theory:
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
We had to leave before filming was over because Gary Scott Thompson wanted to clear the set at 4:00. Production teams will sometimes clear the set when they are filming some kind of major secret, or cliffhanger, or significant plot twist. To prevent leaks, they'll only keep those people essential to film the scene. No caterers, no set designers, no fx guys, whatever. So I thing there will be some sort of big surprise in the last episode of the season. Maybe it will be a special guest star. Maybe it will be a special guest car (although doubtful, since I think it would have been hard to hide a Trans Am throughout the day.) Maybe they'll kill off a character. Or bring a dead character back to life. Or maybe there will just be a mention of an old character making a return (Billy: "That's odd, I'm getting a message from KITT on my screen." Zoe: "What's so odd about that?" Billy: "It's not from our KITT, it's from the Knight TWO thousand.")

I have nothing to base this on other than the fact that we had to clear the set. But I think there will be some sort of big surprise in that episode that GST doesn't want us know about.
Join me at Las Vegas Car Stars!
May 14-16 • Las Vegas, NV
http://lasvegascarstars.com

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Re: Guessing at a spoiler for season's last episode

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:31 am

I was wondering about that actually from some of the talk about episode 17.
I know that they would go that route in doing so if something big was going to happen, I think they did something similar with the 2010 Mustang mock up. I'd think it could also be an opening for a Hasselhoff appearance since I'm sure it probably wouldn't be too hard to sneak him onto the set and there seems to be an opening now for an older character since we know Davidson is gone.. Or then again it could be a original KITT mentioning or something like that as you said. To pretty much remove everyone from the set it certainly has to be something major that they don't want leaked. Only thing is that if it were something like Hasselhoff returning NBC would want to hype the hell out of it. So perhaps just a mention or something would be more appropriate. Whatever it is, we better not be left hanging with a cliffhanger that will never be resolved.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

nee716
Operative

Post by nee716 » Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:18 am

I agree guys. **Flashng back to TKR final episode**

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:56 am

Wow! Michael this could mean a lot of things. Maybe the Hoff was going to appear? Maybe they are working on some secrets leading into the reboot? Of course, it also depends if some of the scenes end up on the cutting room floor or not. But it does sound promising! Who knows what they were actually filming. Keep us posted if you find out more! :)

LeslieGruffod
Rookie

Post by LeslieGruffod » Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:40 am

This thing could end up biting us all on the bum....
The definite return of Michael and/or Kitt hinted it in such an inevitable way... And NBC cancels the show. It's happened before. It will be the worst possible thing to hit Knight Rider again. It's the one thing that gets Knight Rider fans so excited, you'd think that instead of hinting the possible return all season, someone would finally do the right thing and just create a Knight Rider show starring the Hoff again!!! :good:
Edit: My last comment was tongue in cheek, I in know way want to suggest that Knight Rider starring Bruening is anyway inferior, this new reboot could rock and Justin is very good if only they'd let him do his thing with Kitt and silence those over-sexed women, which they sound like they are now doing. Best case scenario, Knight Rider starring Bruening with David Hasselhoff.

JJSoCrazy
FLAG Assistant

Post by JJSoCrazy » Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:52 pm

I hope this really means the return of something big. I am excited to hear that he may have something in the works to leave us with and hopefully make it into Season 2.
I was thinking maybe it could be DH returning or even with KI2T but I am sure if they wanted it a secret they could have had DH & KI2T hiding somewhere or even far away, and then when the scene was ready the secretly could bring him or both of them in. Although it could be Charles returning if he does have a tragic scene in which he is very injured. Although I wouldn't doubt it being DH himself because they said he is returning to TV in a lot of articles and reports and he may have more time now to fill in for a quick special guest star.
I have a question Michael, when you were on set, you said they made everyone leave except those needed. Does this only happen when a cliffhanger or surprise that needs to be kept secret is occuring or can this happen for another reason. The reason why I ask is because I hope it is true that GST wants to surprise us with something and not leave us thinking that something will happen when it was only done for a stunt or something.

Thanks

Joe

adamtrek
Recruit

Post by adamtrek » Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:53 pm

Perhaps at the end of the episode, Charles Graiman is revealed and he did not die as previously believed, the reason being it was somehow safer for Sarah, Mike, KITT, etc. that they believed he was dead, to help protect a greater secret of FLAG, only to reappear at the right time when the dust settled after all of the stuff that happens starting around episode 12.
Watching KITT turbo boost since 1982.