Giving the gift of Knight rider...

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

DevonStyles
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Giving the gift of Knight rider...

Post by DevonStyles » Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:28 pm

I am looking to donate my knight rider dvd season sets 1-4 to someone in need of knight rider. I am doing this because I know santa in bringin me the complete set and I thought, what should I do with the old sets I have.
These sets represent something very special to me as knight rider has helped me through some of the most difficult times in my life. By just being able to sit back and return to that innocent child that fell in love with a talking car has been a huge blessing in my life. Anyways I know most of the people here probally have all the sets anyways so I was looking for ideas. If anyone wants to donate the nbc pilot to me that would be much appreciated... lol I still can't find it.

I also had the entire series on vhs and gave them away once I got the dvd's.
edited by the good folks at knightrideronline

Crumbling Down
FLAG Recruit

Re: Giving the gift of Knight rider...

Post by Crumbling Down » Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:44 pm

That's a really nice thing to do for someone. I am sure someone on here that doesn't have them will enjoy seeing the old episodes again.
Booonnnnnzzzzaaaaaiii!!!!!!!! As michael turbo boosts to score the extra point. His face is so funny when he yells this and when he hits turbo boost his eyes get huge and he flies back into the seat

Romulus9
Rookie

Re: Giving the gift of Knight rider...

Post by Romulus9 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:26 pm

If you'd like to donate them to someone, I could use them for a family member. I'd be glad to pay you for shipping or whatever.

email me: wvu8893@gmail.com

And I'll explain.