Episode 17: Exit Light, Enter Knight

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

JJSoCrazy
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Episode 17: Exit Light, Enter Knight

Post by JJSoCrazy » Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:12 pm

Knight Rider - Episode 1.17 - Exit Light, Enter Knight

STORY LINE
Mike and Kitt find themselves in the middle of a very well organized bank heist...

[STEVE (BLACK-CLAD LEADER)]
Mid 30s to early 40s. All ethnicities. Ruthless, steely-eyed, grimly determined, Steve is the black-clad leader of a group of four bank robbers who execute an extremely well planned bank heist. A man without conscience or humanity, Steve is clearly prepared to kill if he has to, and he dispatches two innocent hostages to make his point. He is aware that Mike is a problem and so puts him to work where he can keep an eye on him. However, Steve is confident that his plan is practically fool-proof, and for a while, it seems as if it is...GUEST STAR (3)

[MADDIE]
9-10. All ethnicities. This little girl is left in an SUV while her mother, Tina, uses the ATM just as the bank heist is getting underway. Very bright, precocious, and level headed, Maddie is moved from the SUV to Kitt, with whom she has a conversation. Maddie keeps her cool despite the fact that she's just been popped into a talking car, her mother's been kidnapped, a wounded cop has been loaded into the back seat, and she's supposed to keep her mouth shut about the car and pretend she drove to the hospital herself...GUEST STAR (4)

[DERRICK]
30s to early 40s. All ethnicities. Another hostage in the bank heist, Derrick is a sniffling wimp who repeatedly tells Mike and Lynn to stop talking, terrified what will happen if the robbers hear them. He makes no secret of his cowardice...5 lines, at least 3 scenes (11)

[POLICE OFFICER]
All ethnicities. This police officer at the scene of the bank heist works with Mike despite his primary concern, which is his wounded partner. With Mike's help, he gets his partner into Kitt, who takes him to the hospital.sptv050769 ..1 speech & 2 lines, 1 scene (8)

http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/search/la ... ght%20Ride" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sounds to me like a nice touch to the episode Short Notice when KITT drives the little girl.

Joe

cajunknight0153
Operative

Re: Episode 17: Exit Light, Enter Knight

Post by cajunknight0153 » Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:38 am

i like the title; Metallica!

arhskr81
Rookie

Post by arhskr81 » Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:33 pm

I like it, sounds like TOS episode.
All the shows after the reboot sound very good and like TOS episodes. I hope it makes a second season at least.

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:05 pm

I wonder if the plans for this episode have changed now due to the episode cutback... They were apparently finishing up episode 16 when the change was announced.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:15 am

They're actually filming episode 17 right now.

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:46 am

Yup, saw that last night when Jamie joined the chatroom and Sue posted the pics. :D
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:02 pm

Ah - I also mentioned it a few days ago here viewtopic.php?p=155434#p155434" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :P

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:13 am

I usually stay out of the spoiler section, but the Metallica title caught my eye! Kudos to the producers for the "Enter Sandman" reference!! (Don't mind my enthusiasm, they're my favorite band and I'll finally be seeing them at the end of January.) :mrgreen:
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

Sue
KRO Field Correspondent

Post by Sue » Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:19 am

We were on location for the filming of this episode and got to see a lot of the action.
Check it out in the news section.

http://knightrideronline.com/news/2008/ ... oilers.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Hello, I am Sue’s Hybrid Automated Droid One-thousand. But you may call me SHADO.

Stealthwalker
Operative

Post by Stealthwalker » Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:06 pm

JJSoCrazy wrote:Knight Rider - Episode 1.17 - Exit Light, Enter Knight

STORY LINE
Mike and Kitt find themselves in the middle of a very well organized bank heist...

[STEVE (BLACK-CLAD LEADER)]
Mid 30s to early 40s. All ethnicities. Ruthless, steely-eyed, grimly determined, Steve is the black-clad leader of a group of four bank robbers who execute an extremely well planned bank heist. A man without conscience or humanity, Steve is clearly prepared to kill if he has to, and he dispatches two innocent hostages to make his point. He is aware that Mike is a problem and so puts him to work where he can keep an eye on him. However, Steve is confident that his plan is practically fool-proof, and for a while, it seems as if it is...GUEST STAR (3)

[MADDIE]
9-10. All ethnicities. This little girl is left in an SUV while her mother, Tina, uses the ATM just as the bank heist is getting underway. Very bright, precocious, and level headed, Maddie is moved from the SUV to Kitt, with whom she has a conversation. Maddie keeps her cool despite the fact that she's just been popped into a talking car, her mother's been kidnapped, a wounded cop has been loaded into the back seat, and she's supposed to keep her mouth shut about the car and pretend she drove to the hospital herself...GUEST STAR (4)

[DERRICK]
30s to early 40s. All ethnicities. Another hostage in the bank heist, Derrick is a sniffling wimp who repeatedly tells Mike and Lynn to stop talking, terrified what will happen if the robbers hear them. He makes no secret of his cowardice...5 lines, at least 3 scenes (11)

[POLICE OFFICER]
All ethnicities. This police officer at the scene of the bank heist works with Mike despite his primary concern, which is his wounded partner. With Mike's help, he gets his partner into Kitt, who takes him to the hospital.sptv050769 ..1 speech & 2 lines, 1 scene (8)

http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/search/la ... ght%20Ride" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sounds to me like a nice touch to the episode Short Notice when KITT drives the little girl.

Joe

Very reminiscent of it :good: :kitt: :dash:
Stealthwalker aka "Tha Lone Crusader"

"We Meet Again". As quoted by Garthe Knight in "Goliath & Goliath Returns"

tamatt27
FLAG Assistant

Post by tamatt27 » Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:22 pm

That sounds like a crappy season (possible series) finale!
KNIGHT RIDER RELOADED is a series of movies on Youtube to represent a different creative avenue to the Knight Rider we knew in 2008-09.
http://www.youtube.com/user/tamatt27" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

TwilightPro101
Recruit

Post by TwilightPro101 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:02 pm

Classic episode style once more in play. Really do hope this isn't the end.