Welcome! New to the Board: Please read

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Lord Zedd
Volunteer

Re: Welcome! New to the Board: Please read

Post by Lord Zedd » Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:48 am

Hi HyperCaz,

Seems I've found you here aswell. How are things on sgwars? Shame you don't like the new show yet. I totally love it except the Turbo Boost and the truck mode.

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this board. Sofar I totally love the show. Love the Mustang, love KITT, ... I don't remember many things from the old Knight Rider. But I really like the new show. My real name is Steven. I live in Belgium, 23 years old since September 30th. I graduated 2 weeks ago as Orthopedagogue. Got a dog, a boxer, insane in the brain sometimes but a real cool loving dog. I know a bit about building websites, this site looks awesome. If you need help, let me know. :)

Greets

HyperCaz
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by HyperCaz » Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:42 am

Lord Zedd wrote:Hi HyperCaz,

Seems I've found you here aswell. How are things on sgwars? Shame you don't like the new show yet. I totally love it except the Turbo Boost and the truck mode.
Lord Zedd, omg!! :D :D I'm currently trying to get enough UU to ascend. But actually I'm not doing too well on sgwars atm. How does your realm fare? Been a while since I was part of Midinght. As for the new show, I guess I might be too much of a Hoff fangirl atm to accept it lol.

:kitt:
BEWARE: shipper alert

GraeLeigh
Stranger

Newbie here!

Post by GraeLeigh » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:11 am

Hello all!

Since I just joined, I thought I'd stop by and say a proper 'hello' :mrgreen:

I'm GraeLeigh, 33 years old girl from France and obviously a total Knight Rider fan.
Was a fan of the show back in 80's and love the revival, 2nd fav car being Mustangs, I was delighted with the new kitt :good:

Well that's it for the basics, feel free to ask any (respectable) further questions :p

Artek
Stranger

Post by Artek » Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:09 pm

Hi All!

I'm Luca and i'm 23y/o guy form Italy, and obviously a total KR fan!
Was a fan of the old show and now i'm a fan of the new.
The new KITT is great..

tedpro
Volunteer

Post by tedpro » Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:27 pm

I've been a Knight Rider fan since 1982.

I went to Las Vegas this summer and visited Caesar's Palace with my video camera to see the changes made since "Goliath" was filmed in summer of 1983. I also visited Red Rock Canyon for sunrise pictures and video.

When I got home, I watched "Goliath" ... again.
Garthe jumps off the top of the FLAG Semi in Red Rock Canyon about 3 miles south of the exit for Scenic Road.

After that, I started searching the web for Knight Rider filming locations.
I found the "Locations" thread here. Great work by all! Since my trip to Vegas, I have been playing with Google Earth and found the opening scene locations for "Goliath" and the warehouse where Ron Wilcox was shot by Garthe Knight. Posts with pictures to come soon.

Looking forward to contributing to "the world of the Knight Rider."
=======
Ted Pro

SUPERPURSUITMODE
Stranger

Post by SUPERPURSUITMODE » Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:13 pm

hi my name is louie and i live in l.a. and i am a big kr original series fan. i m 30 and i also like the new show and the new transformation of kitt. is the new mike the son of david hasselhoff just a question if anyone can answer.

Lurcharad
Stranger

Hey everybody!

Post by Lurcharad » Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:53 pm

Not sure where to put this or not, but just joined up the other day and wanted to say Hi all! :good: Looking forward to discussing a little KR with all of you!

Showpro1
FLAG Recruit

Re: Hey everybody!

Post by Showpro1 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:26 pm

Lurcharad;

Welcome to Knight Rider Online the place where news of Knight Rider can be found
and the video that Sue does are awesome, that along with her knowledge of Knight Rider shooting lacations.
Take care,

D. Doggett.

:kitt2:
:dash:
:dash4:
:spm:

Trendane
Recruit

Post by Trendane » Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:21 am

Well, I figure I'd best go ahead and introduce myself as well, even though I've already made a few comments here and there.

I'm Tren, 38. I've been a fan since the original series started. I'm a writer and actor (voice and screen). Since I watched the 2-hour pilot, I've had high hopes for the show's continuation. I think it has a lot of potential but needs to do an almost overwhelming amount of growing up before it's going to be able to hold its own.

Some day, I hope to get the chance to help out with that, maybe. Possibly write / help write a script or two here and there. We'll see. Who knows, if some of the ideas I have now wind up getting made without my help....maybe I'll write up my versions and post them here.
--
Trendane
Looking at the future...in retrospect.

youbelong
Rookie

Post by youbelong » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:33 am

Hello I am new in this forum and I am a big fan of knight rider and i love the concept that 1 only man can make the differnce michael and kitt forever :kittconv: :good:

KR500
Volunteer

Post by KR500 » Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:32 pm

My name is Clint and I've been a fan of Knight Rider since I was a kid during the Original Series. Been coming to this site for a while now and figured I'd sign up and join in on the conversations.

My_Friend_KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by My_Friend_KITT » Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:01 pm

Hello eveyone....Like many of you I am new to writing to the board. I live here in the Palm Springs area and have been a fan of Knight Riders since I was like 7 years old. I am really enjoying having the fact that I can watch new episodes on T.V. since TKR (I know, I know). I actually watched that show as it aired.

Happy to talk to people of like mind and enthusiastic to meet all of you.
That is a computer not a sofa.......Knight of the Drones

A firsthand viewer of Knight Rider '08!
And I LOVED it!

KittCARR
Recruit

Post by KittCARR » Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:00 pm

Hi everyone

My name is Joey and I am from Toronto, Canada. I'm 26 years old and have been a knight rider fan all my life.

I'm in the process of building a season 4 replica. I've been checking out this site for a long time and finally decided to join.

I've been around other forums for many years and like to think that I'm pretty knowledgeable when it comes to everything knight rider:)

Thanks everyone, hope to chat with all you great fans,

Joey.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3236658" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Samborghini
Rookie

Post by Samborghini » Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:25 pm

Hey all, i'm new obviously and live in the United Kingdom, 16 years old and my first encounter with Knight Rider was the Davilex Playstation 2 game and since then have fallen in love with Knight Rider. I have seen the new 2 hour NBC movie and watched all of the current new Knight Rider episodes and i love it like i love the original. I love all the Knight vehicles (including K.A.R.R.) and well that's about it really, wow big introduction! :kitt: :karr: :kitt:
Protecting the innocent, the helpless, the powerless, in a world of criminals who operate above the law.

foreverknight
Stranger

Post by foreverknight » Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:27 pm

Hello
My name is Luis and i've been coming to this site for years and I finally registered. I live in Florida and I'm very excited to see KR back on tv. :kitt:

PatrickGSR94
Volunteer

Post by PatrickGSR94 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:49 am

hello all, I'm Patrick and I've loved Knight Rider ever since it originally aired in prime time on Friday evenings back in the early 1980's. I used to have all the toys, including the talking KITT with the miniature record-player voice box in the trunk :P I discovered the original series on DVD about 3 years ago and scooped up all 4 seasons quickly.

My favorite original KITT function was Super Pursuit Mode of course, and so my favorite season was Season 4. The episode in season 4 with the traction spikes in the tires was really awesome, too.

I liked KR 2000 and was very excited when I discovered it was included with the original series DVD's. I don't remember too much about Team Knight Rider, other than the red Mustang on that show was pretty cool. I don't think I ever really saw Knight Rider 2010.

I'm really liking the new series. My wife is actually liking it, too, even though she isn't really a fan of the original KR.

Guess that's about it from me. :good:

Renegade94
Recruit

Post by Renegade94 » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:53 pm

Hey to all of the Knight Rider Nation! My name is Dennis and I am 38 years old and I have been a Knight Rider fan from the very start! I loved the old KITT and who did not want a black t-top Trans-Am growing up in the Eighties?! I myself though have always been a Mustang guy and when I found out they were going to use the new Shelby GT500 KR I was just in heaven as I think that it is the perfect KITT! I live on the Jersey Shore and my wife and I both love the new Knight Rider, we are concerned about the ratings though as we do not want to see the show taken off the air due to lack of viewers! I ask all of us to band together and try to get everyone we know and can to watch Knight Rider every week and many thanks to NBC and GST for bringing back all of our all time favorite show and keep up the good work! KITT is back and looking better then ever!!! :good:
I look forward to talking to everyone out there on the Message Boards! :kitt:
"KITT keep your eyes peeled" Michael
"Michael I do not have eyes" KITT
"Figure of speech KITT" Michael
From Knight In Shining Armor

Dr. Knight
Volunteer

Post by Dr. Knight » Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:09 pm

Hello Knight rider fans, name's Dr. Knight and I'm 19 and I don't remember when I became a knight rider :? but anyway I remembered the 1980's Knight Rider show I watched it when it went off air. I plan to build the KITT Replica from the new Knight Rider which is gonna be hard to replicate from the show :( and this is how I could introduce myself.
Time I step back in time and get back in Knight Rider.

ghidorah15
Rookie

Post by ghidorah15 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:24 pm

Greetings, all fans of Knight Rider! :D My name is Matt, and I'm a latecomer to the fandom considering I'm only 20. I saw the backdoor pilot for the new series and it kindled my interest in the old series. Personally, I don't have a shred of animosity for the 2008 version--I think it's a lot of good escapist fun, which is apparently what the old show was about too. (And to be honest, I thought and still think that Val Kilmer as the voice of KITT is really cool. I always liked the guy.) I will admit, though, that from what little I've seen of the old show, I'm becoming rather fond of the original KITT as voiced by William Daniels, and Michael "The Hoff" Knight seems like a real modern-day cowboy. Here's hoping the rumors about both of them returning soon are indeed true.

Master_Knight
Volunteer

Hello everyone!

Post by Master_Knight » Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:24 pm

Hi everyone! I'm new on here but just wanted to say hi to everyone and thanks for having me! I've been a huge Knight Rider fan since i was a kid and i always will be!

I hope you like my pic, i found the original image on this site, the car was in blue to start with. I made it black and added the scanner at the front too, did it on photoshop, not bad for my first attempt, quite proud! lol!

ROY3000
Volunteer

Post by ROY3000 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:53 pm

My name is roy 24 years old - knight rider is my thing.
I have 1 collection from knight rider dvd box season 1 on dvd..
and i coming from holland.
i love season 1 pilot episode..
the best episode in knight rider season 1..

thanks to america film makers :D

TwilightPro101
Recruit

Post by TwilightPro101 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:44 pm

Hi everyone. I'm Derek, I'm 24. I'm an English Major and a film buff. Just recently really started getting into Knight Rider due to the new series, but I'm a fan of both. I'm researching like crazy to catch up on all things KR. :)

t.b.77b
Operative

Post by t.b.77b » Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:47 pm

Hi I'm t.b.77b and a fan of the new and old series. I dont know that i'll post much but register just in case
Save the series! Save the world!
Tell you friends to tune in Wednesdays at 8 p.m.

lunchmeat
FLAG Recruit

Post by lunchmeat » Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:23 am

Hey there....I'm the new guy on the block. I heard about Knight Rider a while back but never really watched it, as it was before my time; the 2008 version came out, and after watching a bit of that, I was inspired to watch the old series. I'm a little ways through Season 1 right now and loving it.

I guess that's about it - I may be 22, but I have the heart of an eager 10-year-old when I watch Knight Rider. It is that awesome. :D
If I am destroyed... ...so shall you be. -KARR

KI3000
Stranger

Post by KI3000 » Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:40 am

Hey peoples, I'm Kitt-chan, another noob here from Anchorage, Alaska. Yes, a noob. an Alaskan newbie._. Tho ive visted here a few years back I lost my account and decided it was best to get a new one.

Despite actually not having quite finished season four of the old series, I've loved KITT since I was 9 years old, and i've always been a KITT fangirl lol. I've always wanted a ride like KITT and currently working on saving up for that 4x4 F150 mode. I just think it's friggin slick! Those trucks and SUVs are great for mountainous/rough terrain like the kind Ive lived in for a while now. A mustang or TransAm just isnt a smart thing in Anchorage AK, tho people do have them ;_;. I think it's great they gave KITT different modes. In my opinion that truck form is one of my favorites and now i'm savin up my bills >D.

Anyway, If you see me around and need to address me, feel free to use the nickname my past-Texan friends gave me in my icon XD. So here I am! I'm Just here to browse, have a good time, maybe get out a few words here and there if something sparks my interest.