Announcement Regarding Knight Rider 2008 Feedback

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Matthew
Site Administrator
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Announcement Regarding Knight Rider 2008 Feedback

Post by Matthew » Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:27 pm

Hi everyone,

Given that there seems to be two prevalent schools of thought regarding the new series, I’ve decided to create two specific threads for feedback purposes, as it’s becoming more and more difficult for us to keep track of what’s been said about the different aspects of the show.

I’m going to have to ask that you keep your opinions constructive, and devoid of insults, as some of you have been taking advantage of the rules that we have in place here due to our easy going nature.

You’ll find our thread for positive feedback here, and our thread for constructive criticism here.

Thanks guys. :good:

Matt
Welcome aboard the Knight 2000.

Thank you. What's all this, it looks like Darth Vader's bathroom?

Kram061-1
FLAG Recruit

Re: Announcement Regarding Knight Rider 2008 Feedback

Post by Kram061-1 » Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:41 pm

Announcement Regarding Knight Rider 2008 Feedback: This thread is locked, so I will ask this here: Will this go anywhere, meaning, will these ideas go to NBC as a petition or something, or is this just to satisfy our needs for this forum?? Sorry if this is the wrong place to post, but I would just like to know before I post here.

-KRAM

Matthew
Site Administrator

Post by Matthew » Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:03 pm

My apologies KRAM,

I've moved your post into this thread, and reopened it for likeminded questions and answers. :good:

At this point in time, these threads are strictly for collation purposes with no definitive plan in place. However, it is my hope that we can put together a comprehensive catalogue of what has and hasn't worked for us thus far, and then ensure that it's seen by the relevant people within the production.

I firmly believe that if we go about this in the right way, we can each make a difference to the future of the series.

Matt

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:33 am

It's a great idea you're doing this Matt! :good: It's time that we have more constructive criticism instead of bashing. :)
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
So far KITT's power level is OVER 9,000!!!!
Petition #9

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Lost Knight » Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:23 pm

Good move, Matthew. While constructive criticism is fine (I've done my share), mindless bashing is irritating and counterproductive. This should be a good way to remove a lot of the 'fat' from the boards. :good:
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

Matthew
Site Administrator

Post by Matthew » Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:17 am

I’d just like to thank each of you for the overwhelming support that this initiative has gained over the last 24 hours. You guys exemplify what this community is truly about, and I feel privileged to be a part of it with each of you. :good:

Matt

knighthazzard
Recruit

Post by knighthazzard » Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:06 pm

I think this is a great idea all. Just as a thought. We all have our own vision and ideas that we would like to see worked in the remaking of the new series. Afterall we all want to show a hand of support for the new series and get NBC to Sign up to a second series

Would there be any way of creating a Knight Rider: reworking support Survey incorporating multiple choice questions in relation to some design elements for the reworking strategy and posting a link onto the knightrideronline homepage?

Knight Rider Online could then construct a majority vote over a period of time ensuring that only registered members can complete one survey each, compile all the results and show the majority views back to a member of the production team. What do you guys think? Could this plan work?